PDA

View Full Version : in a relationship but want to try homosexuality with friends

mcdaniels
July 12th, 2016, 05:40 PM
ive been in a relationship for a year now with a girl, but ive been bi now for two years or so and never done anything with a boy. ive a gay friend who is open to try but i dont know what to do. since he is just my friend would it be okay as nothing more will come of it.. i just really want to experiment please help

Flapjack
July 12th, 2016, 05:51 PM
ive been in a relationship for a year now with a girl, but ive been bi now for two years or so and never done anything with a boy. ive a gay friend who is open to try but i dont know what to do. since he is just my friend would it be okay as nothing more will come of it.. i just really want to experiment please help
Do not do anything without your girlfriends knowledge. Ask her, she may be okay with it but I doubt she will. Doing something with anyone that is not your girlfriend is cheating, doesn't matter how you know them.

mcdaniels
July 12th, 2016, 05:53 PM
thats the thing though i dont want her to know at all that im bi, i just want a little test

Flapjack
July 12th, 2016, 05:55 PM
thats the thing though i dont want her to know at all that im bi, i just want a little test
Why don't you want her to know you're bi? You wanting a test does not excuse cheating.

SethfromMI
July 12th, 2016, 05:56 PM
I personally wouldn't ever recommend doing something like that whenever your in a relationship regardless, but at the very least ask. however, even if she says yes, these things have a way of going down hill very fast. even asking her could cause problems. I wouldn't recommend it. if you truly love her, it is not worth ruining what you have with her

mcdaniels
July 12th, 2016, 06:05 PM
I personally wouldn't ever recommend doing something like that whenever your in a relationship regardless, but at the very least ask. however, even if she says yes, these things have a way of going down hill very fast. even asking her could cause problems. I wouldn't recommend it. if you truly love her, it is not worth ruining what you have with her

i do love her i know i want her kids and all but id just like a try at gay sex, just to know what its like

Flapjack
July 12th, 2016, 06:08 PM
i do love her i know i want her kids and all but id just like a try at gay sex, just to know what its like
Then try explaining that to your gf. I wish you luck:)

mcdaniels
July 12th, 2016, 06:09 PM
theres no chance i would lol, i dont want anyone to know

SethfromMI
July 12th, 2016, 06:12 PM
theres no chance i would lol, i dont want anyone to know

all I know is if you do it behind her back, you might easily ruin the relationship. I am telling you I have seen it happen before. As a bi guy, I do miss doing stuff with guys at times, but there is no way I would ever risk damaging my relationship with my gf whom I love to be able to act on those feelings.

you got to come to terms with what you want to do on your own. I cant simply tell you what I think you want to hear though. if you are going to seriously pursue this, then at least do what Flapjack said and talk to her

mcdaniels
July 12th, 2016, 06:34 PM
thanks for the help guys appreciate it

Kyle37
July 12th, 2016, 11:30 PM
There seems to be some kind of tension here, but I'm not experienced enough to pinpoint it.

Harrier
July 14th, 2016, 04:16 PM
You don't love your gf if you want to cheat on her that badly. why do you want to know what gay sex is like that bad? I'm curious about death and heaven but I'm not gonna rush it lol. If you're that curious about gay sex then ask your gay friend.

jamie_n5
July 14th, 2016, 07:43 PM
I don't understand you man. If you are in a relationship with a girl and are thinking of marriage and children then why in the world would you want to mess that up by cheating.You could also get a STD or worse. If you have any urge to do this you damn well better tell her your curiosity and ask her permission or else just forget about the whole thing man.

volleyballer13
July 20th, 2016, 03:59 PM
id say either ask your girlfriend how she would feel about you trying it or break up with her and try it.

DoodleSnap
July 21st, 2016, 07:44 AM
Unless you have talked to your significant other about it, and you have confirmed that doing stuff with others is okay, then it's cheating. You have to be very honest and respect each other's boundaries. If she loves you, she won't care what your sexuality is. She'll just love you for you.

AussieNicholas
August 9th, 2016, 04:47 AM
I've never been in a relationship, but here's what I would do:

Best thing to do is talk to your girlfriend about it. Let her down slowly, since she might think you're asking permission to cheat on her if you say it in one go. Tell her you're bisexual and that you're curious. If you think it's safe, then tell her about wanting to experiment, but make sure she knows that you still love her and that you'd just do it because you're curious.

If she thinks you don't love her or that you want to break up, then assure her that it's not the case.

Abhorrence
August 9th, 2016, 06:22 AM
I remember a few years ago this guy told me that he was bisexual with a girlfriend and he used to experiment with his best mate. In his mind he didn't see it as cheating. I beg to differ, if you're not fully committed to a person whether that is a girl or boy then you shouldn't be with them. If you want to just fuck about then do so but don't do it at the expense of someone's potential heartbreak.

Bravado
August 9th, 2016, 12:01 PM
If she's really the girl you wanna marry and have kids with, then you shouldn't hesitate a moment to be open and tell her about it. My guess is it's just a novelty love, you're experiencing everything for the first time and you're rushing into the ideas of marriage and a potential future together, while in reality your feelings for her aren't as strong as you think. However, considering the fact you two probably have already spoken about marriage and kids, she's already hugely invested into your relationship. I would go for the guy and not tell your gf if your relationship wasn't anything serious but it seems that it is.

Just JT
August 9th, 2016, 12:12 PM
So a couple questions.
1) If you don't want anyone to know about this, then how do you plan to have this same sex experience?
2). If you don't talk to your gf about it and do it the right way, and you do end up getting married etc, your guna lives life of never knowing. How you guna handle that?

Seems to me if you guys love each other that much then the trust is already there to be open enough to talk about it. But if you cheat, your guna risk that trust for life. And that ain't so easy to earn back

Just sayin....

SethfromMI
August 9th, 2016, 12:35 PM
I remember a few years ago this guy told me that he was bisexual with a girlfriend and he used to experiment with his best mate. In his mind he didn't see it as cheating. I beg to differ, if you're not fully committed to a person whether that is a girl or boy then you shouldn't be with them. If you want to just fuck about then do so but don't do it at the expense of someone's potential heartbreak.

this. all day. don't do it to your gf because it is not fair at all to do it to her.

ska8er
August 9th, 2016, 05:08 PM

What do u say when ur girl is also
experimenting with her best friend?
She doesn't know about me and I
wont tell her unless she asks me but
I caught them but they didn't c me. :confused:

VTGEEK14
August 9th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Maybe tell her

Call Me Josh
August 13th, 2016, 01:44 AM
I personally would come out to her; if you don't feel safe enough telling her, that's bound to make the relationship rocky and unstable. Perhaps if she takes it well, some day, bring up the idea of a threesome? Say it's something you've wanted to try; a sort of kink.

Periphery
August 13th, 2016, 02:29 AM
If she's really the girl you wanna marry and have kids with, then you shouldn't hesitate a moment to be open and tell her about it. My guess is it's just a novelty love, you're experiencing everything for the first time and you're rushing into the ideas of marriage and a potential future together, while in reality your feelings for her aren't as strong as you think. However, considering the fact you two probably have already spoken about marriage and kids, she's already hugely invested into your relationship. I would go for the guy and not tell your gf if your relationship wasn't anything serious but it seems that it is.

Don't do this ^^.

Cheating on someone isn't exactly the way to go here. If your gf find out she'll be hurt. Allot. You don't wanna be known as the guy who cheated on his gf, and honestly sorry but it's a dick move to do so.

Bravado
August 13th, 2016, 03:26 AM
Don't do this ^^.

Cheating on someone isn't exactly the way to go here. If your gf find out she'll be hurt. Allot. You don't wanna be known as the guy who cheated on his gf, and honestly sorry but it's a dick move to do so.

It's just a highschool relationship, not nearly as serious as you might think.

Periphery
August 13th, 2016, 03:37 AM

So does that justify cheating and potentially breaking someone? I don't think you realise what impact those things can have on a person. Not everyone can just 'get over it'.

Bravado
August 13th, 2016, 04:03 AM
So does that justify cheating and potentially breaking someone? I don't think you realise what impact those things can have on a person. Not everyone can just 'get over it'.

No it doesn't, but everyone gets over it. I don't think you realise that it's barely ever anything serious. You won't "get broken" by a highschool breakup for the rest of your life or anything remotely in the vicinity of that.

Periphery
August 13th, 2016, 04:37 AM
No it doesn't, but everyone gets over it. I don't think you realise that it's barely ever anything serious. You won't "get broken" by a highschool breakup for the rest of your life or anything remotely in the vicinity of that.

Actually I know what I'm talking about and therr are people who do get depressed over them. If you trust and love someone and it turns out they are cheating on you you too can get hurt. Not everyone is the same and not everyone deals with these things in the same way. Some people get over it really easy but some people like me are highly sensitive and get be devestated over these things.

Depression and anxiety are things to keep in mind here. We do not know if the OP's gf isn't extremely sensitive. Allot of people are actually you'd be surprised at the amount of people that do see these relationships as something serious. Not everyone is as strong as you may be and not everyone is able to get over it as fast as yoy may be able to.

Bravado
August 13th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Actually I know what I'm talking about and therr are people who do get depressed over them. If you trust and love someone and it turns out they are cheating on you you too can get hurt. Not everyone is the same and not everyone deals with these things in the same way. Some people get over it really easy but some people like me are highly sensitive and get be devestated over these things.

Depression and anxiety are things to keep in mind here. We do not know if the OP's gf isn't extremely sensitive. Allot of people are actually you'd be surprised at the amount of people that do see these relationships as something serious. Not everyone is as strong as you may be and not everyone is able to get over it as fast as yoy may be able to.

What you say is true, but as I previously stated "I would go for the guy and not tell your gf if your relationship wasn't anything serious but it seems that it is."
I guess there are too many variables to take into consideration before being able to lable a relationship as serious or not. Like you too said: "We do not know if the OP's gf isn't extremely sensitive.".

SethfromMI
August 13th, 2016, 10:46 AM

that's a pretty piss poor attitude to have. sadly, the people who think that way in high school, think the same way when it comes to relationships down the road later on in life

Bravado
August 13th, 2016, 11:50 AM
that's a pretty piss poor attitude to have. sadly, the people who think that way in high school, think the same way when it comes to relationships down the road later on in life

Highly doubt what you said holds any truth whatsoever.

Periphery
August 13th, 2016, 12:18 PM

Actually it does hold truth, quite allot actually. There are people who will always feel really attached and close to their partner during their whole life. Not all people can let go easily.

Just JT
August 13th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Bravado nobody here is going to judge you or anyone for what they feel or believe. However, sorry, your wrong here. As young children we learn very early about truth trust love and honesty. Those are very basic things that are implanted into our lives by the people who raise us. And we become the reflection of their values.

There is no way to across the board say the relationship probably has no merit cause it's a high school relationship. Yeah, the statistics are highly probable that it may not make it. But also the actions someone takes in a relationship has reactions by people.

Statistically we could probably place the same merit you place on their relationship into the probability of yet another teen suicide because someone cheated on this really nice girl. All because he wanted to try something to see if it interested him.

Tbh, anything is better than not telling her.

SethfromMI
August 13th, 2016, 01:00 PM

so you think people who treat people are just objects they can have a relationship one day, cheat on them the next, and dump the next magically wake up one day and say, "hey, I am going to change now?" yea, ok

Bravado
August 13th, 2016, 01:16 PM
so you think people who treat people are just objects they can have a relationship one day, cheat on them the next, and dump the next magically wake up one day and say, "hey, I am going to change now?" yea, ok

Yes i do, which clearly says more about your attitude and view on relationships than mine. By the way, you're completely overexaggerating right now. I never said anything about treating your gf like an object. I was talking about a NON SERIOUS relationship where both individuals involved do not take the relationship too serious. You guys are pretending like i'm telling him to cheat on his wife of 25 years with who he has kids. Jesus christ.

SethfromMI
August 13th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Yes i do, which clearly says more about your attitude and view on relationships than mine. By the way, you're completely overexaggerating right now. I never said anything about treating your gf like an object. I was talking about a NON SERIOUS relationship where both individuals involved do not take the relationship too serious. You guys are pretending like i'm telling him to cheat on his wife of 25 years with who he has kids. Jesus christ.

ok well I tell you what. get into a relationship with someone and then tell them, so yea I am going to go fuck someone else, but were not married so its cool. see how they take it

Bravado
August 13th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Actually it does hold truth, quite allot actually. There are people who will always feel really attached and close to their partner during their whole life. Not all people can let go easily.

I was referring to him saying that just because you "cheated" once in a highschool relationship that wasn't serious whatsoever you become a cheater for the rest of your life. Which is very untrue and has no scientific background to support any of these claims. It is merely an opinion. Being attached and close to a partner has nothing to do with this and is irrelevant.

SethfromMI
August 13th, 2016, 01:25 PM
I was referring to him saying that just because you "cheated" once in a highschool relationship that wasn't serious whatsoever you become a cheater for the rest of your life. Which is very untrue and has no scientific background to support any of these claims. It is merely an opinion. Being attached and close to a partner has nothing to do with this and is irrelevant.

no you took what I said out of context. I said people like you, who have no qualms about cheating, don't usually change over night. you say they do.

Bravado
August 13th, 2016, 01:26 PM
ok well I tell you what. get into a relationship with someone and then tell them, so yea I am going to go fuck someone else, but were not married so its cool. see how they take it

Hahaha, funny how you think there are only two stages of seriousness in a relationship. You don't have to be married for your relationship to be serious. Some couples stay together their whole lives without getting married. You clearly don't understand there can be things like an open relationship or that two individuals might be dating but that they have chosen for a less serious relationship without being too emotionally invested.

Just JT
August 13th, 2016, 01:27 PM
SethfromMI I think he's just looking to make this into a debate, and we're letting him

Bravado
August 13th, 2016, 01:28 PM
no you took what I said out of context. I said people like you, who have no qualms about cheating, don't usually change over night. you say they do.

You said, and i quote: "...sadly, the people who think that way in high school, think the same way when it comes to relationships down the road later on in life".
Which clearly says that people who think that way in highschool about a relationship and cheat, will think the same way about a relationship later in life and will cheat again.

SethfromMI I think he's just looking to make this into a debate, and we're letting him

There's a difference between a debate and an argument. Also you guys are the ones that made this into a debate by replying to my post, not the other way around.

Posts merged. Please use the "multi quote" button next time. ~City Kid

SethfromMI
August 13th, 2016, 01:31 PM
You said, and i quote: "...sadly, the people who think that way in high school, think the same way when it comes to relationships down the road later on in life".
Which clearly says that people who think that way in highschool about a relationship and cheat, will think the same way about a relationship later in life and will cheat again.

if people like you think it is ok to cheat in high school , MANY do carry that same exact thinking into their marriage if they get married.

but you don't want to understand so that's ok. I am not going to waste anymore of my time on someone like you.

Bravado
August 13th, 2016, 01:41 PM
if people like you think it is ok to cheat in high school , MANY do carry that same exact thinking into their marriage if they get married.

but you don't want to understand so that's ok. I am not going to waste anymore of my time on someone like you.

You're just saying that without any evidence whatsoever. If you'd give me any scientific proof then i'd love to believe you, but for now what you said is just an opinion, a mere false claim.

City Kid
August 13th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Please stay on topic. Any future posts that do not contribute to this thread's original purpose will be deleted.

mcdaniels
August 16th, 2016, 09:21 PM

ive kinda got out of the minset of trying it with a guy now, because me and my gf have been through the loss of my mother and much more and have planned everything together, so i appreciate everyones comments

Please stay on topic. Any future posts that do not contribute to this thread's original purpose will be deleted.

sorry i thought the fact i talked about trying homosexuality it would relate, sorry

Posts merged. Please use the "multi quote" button next time. ~City Kid