PDA

View Full Version : Feeling constantly sick

Dalcourt
July 10th, 2016, 07:36 AM
I'm feeling constantly sick...like really I have to throw up sick. It's going on for more than a week now. I hardly eat. I have no appetite at all and I always have to fight hard to make the food stay down.

I tried several meds for sickness vomiting and so on...nothing works and I feel it just makes my stomach worse.

I talked to a nurse I know...she thought it doesn't have to be something could be nerves...I'm stressing a lot so maybe...

Any ideas on stomach friendly food or other stuff I could try to feel a bit better.

Just JT
July 10th, 2016, 07:48 AM
The stress your feeling is directly related to how you feel right now. There is no pill or medication that will make that go away. It only takes time, talking, and working through the issue at hand. I've been there, I know this feeling well.
Left alone, is virtually self destruction bro,,,,

Dalcourt
July 10th, 2016, 08:04 AM
The stress your feeling is directly related to how you feel right now. There is no pill or medication that will make that go away. It only takes time, talking, and working through the issue at hand. I've been there, I know this feeling well.
Left alone, is virtually self destruction bro,,,,

yeah, but I have to try to eat and all cuz I don't want others to get suspicious.
dad's making breakfast and I feel like throwing up just thinking about it. oh shit.

Just JT
July 10th, 2016, 08:10 AM
Look, you know what we're talking about, you know I get it, I understand how your feeling.
End of day, dad is guna find out, one way or another. If you tell him, feeling better begins then.
He's guna ask again, today I'm sure if your puking on an empty stomach, please him bro....

Flapjack
July 10th, 2016, 08:11 AM
yeah, but I have to try to eat and all cuz I don't want others to get suspicious.
dad's making breakfast and I feel like throwing up just thinking about it. oh shit.
Have you tried plain food like bread or biscuits?

Dalcourt
July 10th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Have you tried plain food like bread or biscuits?

I'm not really eating bread but I will try salted crackers

Flapjack
July 10th, 2016, 09:54 AM
I'm not really eating bread but I will try salted crackers
Why no bread? Too much salt is bad for you buddy but tbh it is better than no food! Why not try high calorie milkshakes?

Just JT
July 10th, 2016, 10:59 AM
How are you doing Tyler?

ImCoolBeans
July 11th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Stress and anxiety can definitely affect your appetite, and can even make you feel nauseous. If you've been under a lot of stress you need to try to cope with it. I know it's not easy, it's not easy for me either, but eating is important. Not eating can actually exaggerate anxiety, and make you feel worse, even though anxiety kind of tricks you into not eating in the first place. If you want to talk I'm always just a PM away.

jamie_n5
July 11th, 2016, 08:05 PM
I think Peanut with all the craziness that is happening in your life right now that you are so stressed out and worked up. Is there any way that you could see a doctor and get some in patient help? I really think you need a stay in a hospital environment for a while to calm down get your head and body straight again. Please check into that my friend.

Just JT
July 11th, 2016, 08:59 PM
I've been talking with Peanut the past idk, how many days now about stuff.
He's made some really hard choices for himself, and is getting the help he needs right now.
I'm sure he'll be back as soon as he can, he's a super strong guy....

Thought you'd wana know....

volleyballer13
July 13th, 2016, 07:22 PM
are you lactose intollerant? my brother just all the sudden had issues where he wouldnt feel good after he ate and the doctors didnt know why. he was losing so much weight it was scary. then they thought maybe he developed lactose intolerance and that he needed to start taking lactaid pills and now he does that anytime he eats anything with lactose in it and hes doing great. he has actually put on a good amount of weight now and looks healthier.