PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if anyone else has this...

Hilton_1320
July 10th, 2016, 05:50 AM
Hey all,

Lately I've been getting really bad anxiety attacks when I'm in the shower. I think that it's really weird because I only got them during school and now I am getting them when I am in the shower. Does anyone else get them when the are in the shower? Just curious because I don't think it's normal to be getting them in the shower at all...

Thanks.

Flapjack
July 10th, 2016, 07:34 AM
Sometimes if I am worrying about something I may be anxious in the shower but the shower isn't the cause. Maybe you are associating the shower with something? Do you always shower at the same times?

City Kid
July 10th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Well, many people start thinking about their lives while they're in the shower. Do you do that? If so, that might be the cause. Even if you just thought about something triggering once while you were showering, you might now be associating the shower with this trigger.

Hilton_1320
July 10th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Most of the time I don shower at the same I've, unless if it's during the school yeah. But during summer I shower at random times.

Every now and then I do but typically I'm just listening to music while I'm in the shower.

Posts merged. Please use the "edit" I button next time. ~City Kid