PDA

View Full Version : Marilyn Manson fans wantedXD

Flapjack
July 9th, 2016, 04:08 PM
I have a friend (The Special One (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/member.php?u=105747)) that is driving me crazy and is trying to get me to listen to Marilyn Manson but I feel bad because I am not really a fan soooo being the awesome friend that I am, I look for other Marilyn Manson fans!!

PS If you're a swiftie you can be my friend <3

Periphery
July 9th, 2016, 04:09 PM
I have a friend (The Special One (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/member.php?u=105747)) that is driving me crazy and is trying to get me to listen to Marilyn Manson but I feel bad because I am not really a fan soooo being the awesome friend that I am, I look for other Marilyn Manson fans!!

PS If you're a swiftie you can be my friend <3

Die.

What he is saying is that we want people in our skype group that listen to metal so he won't be bothered since he's a Taylor Swift fan.

Flapjack
July 9th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Die.

What he is saying is that we want people in our skype group that listen to metal so he won't be bothered since he's a Taylor Swift fan.

Should have worded it like that tbhXD

everlong
July 10th, 2016, 06:18 PM
I wouldn't consider myself to be a huge metalhead but I do listen to a little metal and I like Marilyn Manson.

Faith Collapsing
July 10th, 2016, 09:55 PM
I, on the other hand, am a huge metalhead and I also like Marilyn Manson. Antichrist Superstar is in my list of top 50 albums and I'm going to try the rest of the "weird apocalyptic trilogy thingy" albums.

Kacchon
July 10th, 2016, 10:11 PM
I like some metal, but I'm not that much of a Marilyn Manson fan.

Amethyst Rose
July 10th, 2016, 10:15 PM
I like some metal, but I'm not that much of a Marilyn Manson fan.

This goes for me also.

devotionnel
July 11th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Sublime Demonz

City Kid
July 13th, 2016, 09:38 AM
Well, Bram and I have already talked about Marilyn Manson, so yeah, he knows I like his music. xD
But the thing is that my new roommate is literally his biggest fan, I'm not even kidding. When I first introduced myself to her and my other roommates, the first thing she asked me was whether I knew Marilyn Manson. And she does that to every newbie. Now, not a single day passes that I don't hear her listening to, talking about or drawing Marilyn Manson. Half her closet consists of his merch and her room is plastered with his face. She even calls herself Marilyn on every single social media website.
So yeah, since I'm being bombarded with everything Marilyn Manson related all day, I honestly try to avoid listening to him in my free time.

BlackParadePixie
July 13th, 2016, 05:11 PM
I enjoy some Marilyn Manson stuff...mostly his older stuff though I think.

ComfortableInChaos
July 19th, 2016, 01:49 AM
Listen to most of Eat Me, Drink Me. That's their best album, in my opinion. Antichrist Superstar was good too, but EMDM is a favorite of mine by far.

The Byrd
July 25th, 2016, 01:46 PM
I dislike that genre but I like one of his songs (is it even a him or a her or is it a band?! I have no idea) I like 'The Nobodies' because it's Decay's theme song

Periphery
July 25th, 2016, 08:31 PM
I dislike that genre but I like one of his songs (is it even a him or a her or is it a band?! I have no idea) I like 'The Nobodies' because it's Decay's theme song

Name of the band but also artist name of the singer, a he.