PDA

View Full Version : Received BJ for the first time by same sex

dantdm9907
July 9th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Is it normal to be sucked by the same sex? Im 16 he's 27 , today he sucked my penis , but i didnt give him bj. The feeling was really good and I want to make that happen again. I think men are better giving bj because they know how to make penis satisfy. Any advice?
Im straight curious, and I want to try giving bj next time , is it normal or gay already?

GeneralSkrubz
July 9th, 2016, 09:55 AM
What? What are those ages? He just had sex with a minor, this no longer deals with your sexuality, but if you read in VTs disclaimers, they will report any type of pedophilia if they feel it necessary, and this counts for sure. Experiment with people your age. And it could mean anything.

Flapjack
July 9th, 2016, 10:07 AM
What? What are those ages? He just had sex with a minor, this no longer deals with your sexuality, but if you read in VTs disclaimers, they will report any type of pedophilia if they feel it necessary, and this counts for sure. Experiment with people your age. And it could mean anything.
16 is legal in a lot of countries. I would still say however the age gap is an issue.

GeneralSkrubz
July 9th, 2016, 10:10 AM
16 is legal in a lot of countries. I would still say however the age gap is an issue.

My apologies, you are right. I sometimes forget laws vary in different countries, but still. That is unhealthy.

Mynameisdean
July 9th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Legally, it is accepted. 16 is the age of consent in most countries. Socially, not so much. The age gap could possibly be an issue.

I personally find it strange that a 27 year old would have anything to do with a 16 year old in the first place but that's irrelevant.

Anyway, you're probably just curious.

jamie_n5
July 9th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Dude he is too old to be doing that with you. I don't know how you two know each other or how you came to get a blowjob from him but he may be some kind of sex pervert. My advice find someone your own age to experiment with.

ska8er
July 9th, 2016, 12:17 PM
I would say that u r curious but u should
find someone who is closer to ur age.
Don't get hurt or have anyone hurt u.

ValentinClarke
July 9th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Is it normal to be sucked by the same sex? Im 16 he's 27 , today he sucked my penis , but i didnt give him bj. The feeling was really good and I want to make that happen again. I think men are better giving bj because they know how to make penis satisfy. Any advice?
Im straight curious, and I want to try giving bj next time , is it normal or gay already?
That age difference is massive! It's definitely not right. You should tell someone

Just JT
July 9th, 2016, 12:22 PM

Although what you say is normal and probably true, the age thing is guna be a problem almost across the board. I'd recommend finding some closer in age tbh

That could be true in some states

In The USA, male same sex in almost every state is different, and is almost always 18, different that opposite sex age of consent, it's not across the board the same through out the country

My apologies, you are right. I sometimes forget laws vary in different countries, but still. That is unhealthy.

Unhealthy? Dam straight it is....

Legally, it is accepted. 16 is the age of consent in most countries. Socially, not so much. The age gap could possibly be an issue.

Depending on where you are. Different countries vary, and like I said above, in the USA it depends on the state as well

I personally find it strange that a 27 year old would have anything to do with a 16 year old in the first place but that's irrelevant.

Anyway, you're probably just curious.

Think the age add complete relevance here, it's immoral at a minimum

Dude he is too old to be doing that with you. I don't know how you two know each other or how you came to get a blowjob from him but he may be some kind of sex pervert. My advice find someone your own age to experiment with.

I agree

pjones
July 9th, 2016, 05:50 PM
while getting one from another male is normal, the age difference between you is not in my opinion. nobody can stop you but please be cautious and safe

Canadian.Teen
July 9th, 2016, 08:10 PM
I 99.9% sure that is illegal because of your age difference, no matter if it was consensual for not but, getting a BJ from another guy is normal. It isn't gay unless you are gay lol, sometimes people experiment just to see what they do and don't like.

City Kid
July 10th, 2016, 12:10 AM
Puberty For Boys :arrow: Teen Sexuality and Gender

Periphery
July 10th, 2016, 12:18 AM
Pretty sure that's illegal just saying.

For the old guy it is.

Also, be honest here. He is 11 years older than you. If he was 30 he could literally be your dad. First of all, he may be an actual pedo because well, he's 27....he's an ADULT. This is honestly wrong on so many levels.
TheFlapjack Mynameisdean Here a 16 year old can have sex with someone ages 16-17, if they have sex with someone younger is it seen as sexual harassment. If an 18 year old (or older) has sex with anyone below the age of 18 it will be seen as rape (even if both parties agreed to it) and as a pedo.

I'm not sure about other countries but it wouldn't surprise me if these laws applied elsewhere. The guy could end up in jail here just so you know.

This is not legal at all.

FuTo
July 10th, 2016, 12:39 AM

Well it should be ok if he consented. I mean hes basically an adult already.

Periphery
July 10th, 2016, 12:57 AM
Well it should be ok if he consented. I mean hes basically an adult already.

When you're 16 you're not an adult. As I said in my post this is actually most likely illegal. You're an official adult when you turn 18. That's when you are concidered an adult. I don't really see how this could be seen as 'ok'.

Kyle37
July 10th, 2016, 09:28 AM
If it is legal (I can't confirm), but I don't think I'm allowed to give you advice on how to actually do a bj :D. Whether it is normal or gay, I would say you're just curious and you might end up as straight later in life nothing to worry about. Personally, I don't see a problem with classifying yourself as straight and doing gay things like bjs. Just do whats legal, feels good and theres no harm in it. Nothing wrong in that from what I can see.

DoodleSnap
July 11th, 2016, 01:37 PM
What country are you from? What is the legal age of consent? Regardless of the legality, this is troubling, and you should not be engaging sexually with people this much older than you.

Bull
July 11th, 2016, 02:20 PM

It is not unusual to be sucked by the same sex.
I agree that guys are much better at giving oral than girls. :yeah:
Advice: The age difference and legal question are troubling. :what: What is the relationship you have with the man?
A sex act, giving or receiving, is not sexual orientation defining, so no receiving/giving oral does not make you gay or even bi. It is what it is: pleasure. Find a partner closer to your age and enjoy the experience. :yes: