PDA

View Full Version : So, uhm, I got some questions ;w;

GeneralSkrubz
July 7th, 2016, 02:42 PM
I once had a good friend of mine, a guy, who was gay, and like, we never dated, and I never had feeling for him, but to help him out, you know, with masturbation, I would let him watch me as I did it, to turn him on. And knowing that like, I could turn someone on like that, turned me on more, so, does that make me bisexual? Curious? Just a good friend? lol :what:

ska8er
July 7th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Do girls turn u on as well? If they do then u
may be Bi-I would say by u letting this guy
watch u jack off u r as well getting something
out of it-its not wrong or anything like that but
I would say that u r a good friend.

GeneralSkrubz
July 7th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Im definitely way more aroused by girls, honestly

ska8er
July 7th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Do girls turn u on as well? If they do then u
may be Bi-I would say by u letting this guy
watch u jack off u r as well getting something
out of it-its not wrong or anything like that but
I would say that u r a good friend.

I'm adding this to my above post-if I can do it.

U said u once had a friend-what happened that
u r no longer friends now :what:

Canadian.Teen
July 8th, 2016, 01:52 PM
If girls turn you on as well then you very well could be bi. Just go with the flow and you will eventually figure out your sexuality! :)

GeneralSkrubz
July 8th, 2016, 10:00 PM
I'm adding this to my above post-if I can do it.

U said u once had a friend-what happened that
u r no longer friends now :what:

Ah, no, we had a falling out, long story

If girls turn you on as well then you very well could be bi. Just go with the flow and you will eventually figure out your sexuality! :)

Its not that I was, aroused by him but aroused by the thought I could.. please someone without even having to touch them, if that makes sense.

lliam
July 8th, 2016, 10:05 PM
, so, does that make me bisexual? Curious?

That makes you a pubescent teenager.

GeneralSkrubz
July 8th, 2016, 10:10 PM
That makes you a pubescent teenager.

I mean, it could easily be seen like that, but I don't generally do things like that lightly, not matter the gender. Sexual contact of any kinds is very special, and I certainly wasnt doing it out of the pure fact that I was horny. I am more questioning whether or not I know my true sexuality.

pjones
July 9th, 2016, 10:23 AM
all this stuff takes time to figure out, don't rush to define yourself. masturbating with someone or front of them can be pretty exciting. if you both enjoyed it good for you guys. it doesn't mean anything about your sexuality in my opinion, it was something fun to do.

GeneralSkrubz
July 9th, 2016, 10:25 AM
all this stuff takes time to figure out, don't rush to define yourself. masturbating with someone or front of them can be pretty exciting. if you both enjoyed it good for you guys. it doesn't mean anything about your sexuality in my opinion, it was something fun to do.

I can agree with that, thanks man c:

SethfromMI
July 9th, 2016, 10:31 AM
I always tell people you don't need labels on yourself. you clearly do like girls, but it sounds like you are a little curious about guys, even if it is just to see the possibility. time well tell more, esp if you end up doing something more with a guy. but it is not something that needs to be rushed or worried about. you might find you are not interested in guys at all and that's ok. you might end up being bi and that's ok too

GeneralSkrubz
July 9th, 2016, 10:34 AM
I always tell people you don't need labels on yourself. you clearly do like girls, but it sounds like you are a little curious about guys, even if it is just to see the possibility. time well tell more, esp if you end up doing something more with a guy. but it is not something that needs to be rushed or worried about. you might find you are not interested in guys at all and that's ok. you might end up being bi and that's ok too

Yeah man, I think I am going to slowly play this one out, and see how ideas and feelings develop while they do. Take it one step at a time.

Just JT
July 9th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Two guys getting off like that for one, is pretty common regardless of their sexuality. Sometimes just being nude together, just that alone, will stimulate guys. Again don't matter about sexual orientation. It's hormones, it's being horny, it's experimentation, it's learning what you like and enjoy. You may not know your sexuality for a while, it's just something that takes time, so don't get all twisted and stressed and just enjoy ok?

jamie_n5
July 9th, 2016, 05:11 PM
I think you are on track with what you have said here JT. You have gotten some good responses. I think you were helping a friend out and just feeling how it felt to excite someone else sexually. This definitely a turn on for me as well. You will be just fine.

DoodleSnap
July 22nd, 2016, 07:19 AM
A couple of years ago, I was curious about my sexuality, but I didn't think that I could ever describe myself as anything other than straight. But over a few years, the way I have perceived my own sexuality has changed in a huge multitude of ways. I now describe myself as bisexual, but preferring boys. But even then, that doesn't fully describe me - I'm just me.

I'm not suggesting that you will end up exactly like I will, because everyone is different. But what I am saying is that sexuality is a very fluid thing, and something that changes and shifts a huge amount.

We can see that over time, as stigma is lost, and sex education becomes more widespread and comprehensive, that more people identify with being somewhere in between on the sexuality spectrum. In fact, in the UK, 1 in 2 young people identify as something other than 100% straight (Source (https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/08/16/half-young-not-heterosexual/)), which is much higher than it has been in the past, coinciding with an increase in sex education and a loss of stigma, to a certain extent.

What does this mean for you or me? I think it means that we shouldn't be so quick to put labels on ourselves and force ourselves into boxes that other people create. My advice is that people shouldn't worry so much about these labels, as they often don't fit perfectly, and often carry connotations that people don't associate with. I think you should just focus on learning what and who you like, and becoming comfortable with that. As I said, my sexuality has changed from back to front within a matter of months before, and has continued to change and shift as I pick up more experience. Just keep an open mind, and learn about yourself with time and experience.
Maybe you'll end up liking boys, maybe you won't, or maybe you'll end up somewhere completely different or in between, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that you are comfortable being yourself, no matter how you change.

If you want to talk about this further, I'm happy to have a chat about it. Good luck.

pjones
July 30th, 2016, 09:54 AM
A couple of years ago, I was curious about my sexuality, but I didn't think that I could ever describe myself as anything other than straight. But over a few years, the way I have perceived my own sexuality has changed in a huge multitude of ways. I now describe myself as bisexual, but preferring boys. But even then, that doesn't fully describe me - I'm just me.

I'm not suggesting that you will end up exactly like I will, because everyone is different. But what I am saying is that sexuality is a very fluid thing, and something that changes and shifts a huge amount.

We can see that over time, as stigma is lost, and sex education becomes more widespread and comprehensive, that more people identify with being somewhere in between on the sexuality spectrum. In fact, in the UK, 1 in 2 young people identify as something other than 100% straight (Source (https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/08/16/half-young-not-heterosexual/)), which is much higher than it has been in the past, coinciding with an increase in sex education and a loss of stigma, to a certain extent.

What does this mean for you or me? I think it means that we shouldn't be so quick to put labels on ourselves and force ourselves into boxes that other people create. My advice is that people shouldn't worry so much about these labels, as they often don't fit perfectly, and often carry connotations that people don't associate with. I think you should just focus on learning what and who you like, and becoming comfortable with that. As I said, my sexuality has changed from back to front within a matter of months before, and has continued to change and shift as I pick up more experience. Just keep an open mind, and learn about yourself with time and experience.
Maybe you'll end up liking boys, maybe you won't, or maybe you'll end up somewhere completely different or in between, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that you are comfortable being yourself, no matter how you change.

If you want to talk about this further, I'm happy to have a chat about it. Good luck.

great post!

Just JT
July 30th, 2016, 10:31 AM
DoodleSnap, I think that's the best post I've ever read on this topic tbh pjones. I agree

Nothing more that can be added here I don't think, it's so real

DoodleSnap
August 1st, 2016, 08:33 AM
great post!

DoodleSnap, I think that's the best post I've ever read on this topic tbh pjones. I agree

Nothing more that can be added here I don't think, it's so real

Thanks for the kind words, guys - it means a lot to have your advice appreciated.