PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon GO

Flapjack
July 7th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Soooo who has played Pokémon GO??? I have played a little and it does look awesome!! For those in countries where the game is not currently available:
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/

SethfromMI
July 7th, 2016, 08:56 AM
I have an older phone so I am not able to play it :(, I guess it is even more incentive to buy a newer smart phone haha

I do have some of the old roms on my computer. while not nearly the same as what this Pokemon Go is supposed to be, it is nice to be able to play the older games.

YouTube
July 7th, 2016, 09:42 AM
Just got it. I'll give it a go :D

Update: it seems pretty cool with the whole AR feature, but after catching my first Pokémon it says to enter a Nickname however, when I enter one it says that the name is not available. I tried 6 other names (even "NameNotAvailable") but they are all not available. I do not know, I don't really play games on my phone so I give up haha

Mars
July 7th, 2016, 10:19 AM
Got it. Started with a charmander. Too lazy to go outside. Gonna go play Pokemon Ruby or something now

Typhlosion
July 7th, 2016, 07:42 PM
I think Go was blocked to countries that it wasn't released yet? A friend at the frat downloaded it and soon after was blocked. I'm waiting for it!

GeneralSkrubz
July 7th, 2016, 07:47 PM
It was in the middle of the night last night, and I got my Bulbasaur (Charmander is garbage :P c:) I seen a friggin growlithe outside, so I fell off my porch trying to find it lmaaoo

Moriya
July 7th, 2016, 09:25 PM
I've heard of it, but the current phone I'm using is outdated. Plus, I dunno if it's available in NA yet.

Mars
July 7th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Got it. Started with a charmander. Too lazy to go outside. Gonna go play Pokemon Ruby or something now

I just realized you can't battle. Fuck this shit

Jericho14
July 7th, 2016, 11:56 PM
Is Pokemon Go available in ios?

Moriya
July 8th, 2016, 12:45 AM

It is, for me at least.

Periphery
July 8th, 2016, 01:17 AM
I just got it and realised I had to walk. I don't like to move.

Flapjack
July 8th, 2016, 02:45 AM
Yeah it is buddyXD
I just got it and realised I had to walk. I don't like to move.
Oh goshh:')

Periphery
July 8th, 2016, 02:49 AM
Oh goshh:')

Still didn't do anything appart from choosing Charmander. I'm too lazy.

weekend
July 8th, 2016, 10:08 AM
I just realized you can't battle. Fuck this shit

you can battle after you reach level 5 (http://www.idigitaltimes.com/pokemon-go-beginners-guide-catching-battling-and-everything-you-need-know-544262)

Porpoise101
July 8th, 2016, 11:36 AM
It's a nice game on the phone, but the company has done a bad job of making it available to use. The servers are overloaded as it is and that is really annoying.

Mars
July 8th, 2016, 12:38 PM
you can battle after you reach level 5 (http://www.idigitaltimes.com/pokemon-go-beginners-guide-catching-battling-and-everything-you-need-know-544262)

Meant battle Pokemon :/ in order to catch them

Kacchon
July 8th, 2016, 02:12 PM
I just downloaded it, and this is what I get. >_<

azure moonstone
July 8th, 2016, 02:15 PM
I've downloaded it, but only because I promised a friend I would try it. I haven't tried it yet, though :lol:

Flapjack
July 8th, 2016, 02:18 PM
I just downloaded it, and this is what I get. >_<
Yeahhh I think they didn't anticipate the how world downloading it when they only wanted Austrailia:')

Kacchon
July 8th, 2016, 04:21 PM
I started playing it, but it's pretty useless since I don't have cellular data.

everlong
July 8th, 2016, 05:13 PM
I'm waiting until I can create a Pokemon Trainer Club account first

Cygnus
July 8th, 2016, 08:54 PM
I'm not the biggest fan of Pokémon, but my best friend is.

So I drove while he'd reach Pokespots and catch Pokémon there and then we'd drive away.

Great bonding exercise would recommend.

Feraligatr
July 8th, 2016, 09:46 PM
I really don't get it. I don't understand this game. I'll just wait for one to be released on the handheld.

Hideous
July 8th, 2016, 09:47 PM
This game is so addicting, I catch Pokemons on my way to work.

Mars
July 9th, 2016, 12:59 AM
My friend told me to redownload it so we can play together.

We're making a list of everything that should be adding, all while I struggle with the fact that I can't catch this Scyther that's nearby. Kms

Sonicomsk
July 9th, 2016, 09:39 AM
two words - windows phone

Flapjack
July 9th, 2016, 10:30 AM
two words - windows phone
Bet you regret that now!!xD

------------------------------------------
The servers are back up now guys!!

ejniceguy
July 9th, 2016, 10:51 PM
I was so mad at first because I have a Galaxy S3, and my OS isn't new enough to support Pokemon GO. However, I was able to get a taste of it because my dad let me borrow his phone to try it out (he's cool like that, and he knows that that game will give me all sorts of nostalgic feels).

I have to say, I love that game. It was so cool being able to hunt Pokemon in the hotel with my younger cousins (we were on a family reunion type trip), and now I'm seriously considering sinking some of my hard earned cash to upgrade my phone just so I can get the game (among other reasons, that aren't really relevant to the topic at hand). All in all, I'm looking forward to seeing this game get better over time, because I think it hasn't even realized its full potential yet.

Periphery
July 10th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Well I started playing today and captured like 7-8 Pidgey's but I tranferred them and now I just have 1 Pidgeotto instead. Also got a Weedle, a Ghastly, a Rattata and a Zubat (and Charmander). All found in 1 garden.

Flapjack
July 10th, 2016, 03:32 PM
https://s31.postimg.org/3ybmexpcb/13633239_1085852304813421_876396176_o.jpg

ZacTheZebra
July 11th, 2016, 02:02 AM
And then theres me with a windows phone XD.

Periphery
July 11th, 2016, 02:14 AM
Apperantly I live next to a Pokéstop which I can acces trough my garden, pretty cool.

Porpoise101
July 11th, 2016, 02:32 AM
Ahh, I'm staying in a city now so there are a ton of stops everywhere. So I get a ton of free stuff. What is your best Pokemon? Mine is currently a Pidgeot with 462 CP.

Melodic
July 11th, 2016, 09:18 PM
I actually never got into Pokemon but I downloaded the app on my Phone. It was all fun and games until I actually went out of the house and rode my bike to the local park to catch one, and the server was down. :lol:

Microcosm
July 12th, 2016, 01:33 AM
Couldn't get it on my phone because my S3 can't handle it apparently.

Got it on an iPad just so I could try it out. Opened it up, tried to catch bulbasaur, and the screen went all flat and the game froze.

Reopening it only led to an endless loading screen. I let it sit for about 20 minutes and the loading bar didn't move.

My crude technology can't handle the future.

lyhom
July 12th, 2016, 09:48 AM
I'd love to try it even though I only have wifi and I live in a really rural area but it's not out on ios in canada yet lmao

Paraxiom
July 12th, 2016, 01:48 PM
:confused: I can't escape from this it appears.

I'm guessing the concept of bringing the game to your everyday outdoors is what's getting this going, am I correct?

Flapjack
July 12th, 2016, 01:50 PM
:confused: I can't escape from this it appears.

I'm guessing the concept of bringing the game to your everyday outdoors is what's getting this going, am I correct?
Pretty much buddy!!

Paraxiom
July 12th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Pretty much buddy!!

I'll honestly applaud it for that then.

I'm keeping to the minecraft though. Got to keep building those walls against he who must not be named, symbolically at least.

Judean Zealot
July 13th, 2016, 12:03 AM
My crude technology can't handle the future.

Sounds like my brain.

DavDats
July 13th, 2016, 01:41 AM
Have i to go outside to play this game ?

Abhorrence
July 13th, 2016, 04:15 AM
Pokemon Go is kind of taking over my life now.

Hudor
July 13th, 2016, 09:42 AM
I walked roughly 5-6 km today, which is nearly twice the distance i usually do and this is only the second day I'm playing the game.

Periphery
July 13th, 2016, 09:54 AM
There is a Pikachu in the corn field behind my house. It's raining and it's probably all muddy.

That and the fact I'm too lazy to go out.

devotionnel
July 13th, 2016, 01:12 PM
http://gizmodo.com/sore-legs-become-pandemic-as-pokemon-go-players-acciden-1783402931

^ "Sore Legs Become Pandemic As Pokémon Go Players Accidentally Get Exercise" :lol:

I haven't downloaded it yet. I'll give it a try in the summer, I've got nothing to do for the first 2 weeks. May as well stretch my legs :D

Ranpo
July 13th, 2016, 02:52 PM
I've been playing Pokemon for over a decade haha so yes I downloaded it. It's alright but I'm more excited for Sun and Moon. The new ghost Pokemon that wears a Pikachu blanket, Mimicyu, is exactly my cup of tea.

Flapjack
July 13th, 2016, 04:18 PM
My friend just took over a gym XD

Jinglebottom
July 13th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Not available in my country even though I could use some exercise since I'm a lazy fuck (unless someone happens to have the link for iOS).

Flapjack
July 13th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Not available in my country even though I could use some exercise since I'm a lazy fuck (unless someone happens to have the link for iOS).
Make a new Apple ID and say you're in Australia:)

Elysium
July 13th, 2016, 06:11 PM
I'm a little obsessed. I have a friend who lives near me and we've gone out for hours just walking around and playing this game. It's so good for me, honestly.

volleyballer13
July 13th, 2016, 07:09 PM
pokemon go is making me use data like i never have before. I have never been close to going over on my 2gb until i started playing this game and its about two weeks until the next cycle and ive already used 75%. Got a text saying they will automatically add another gb if i use all i have for 10$. Sorry mom.

Porpoise101
July 13th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Well... I'm officially a gym leader. In Seattle. lol
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7182&stc=1&d=1468467967

ejniceguy
July 14th, 2016, 01:32 AM
I finally upgraded my phone and started playing today! I'm loving it so far, gives me motivation to actually go out and do stuff XD

Flapjack
July 14th, 2016, 01:29 PM
mhnuES3Zgr4

everlong
July 14th, 2016, 03:10 PM
I got it a couple days ago. It's a great concept but the game as it is right now isn't that great. If they succeed in making the game more stable and keep adding features in the future, I could imagine it will be a big step in gaming.

Porpoise101
July 14th, 2016, 07:10 PM
I got it a couple days ago. It's a great concept but the game as it is right now isn't that great. If they succeed in making the game more stable and keep adding features in the future, I could imagine it will be a big step in gaming.
They said they would add trading and local battles between individuals. I think that will make the game much more fun, especially if you are trying to play with friends.

everlong
July 14th, 2016, 07:27 PM
They said they would add trading and local battles between individuals. I think that will make the game much more fun, especially if you are trying to play with friends.

Agreed, though I think the constant crashing is more of a concern.

Microcosm
July 15th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Today, I actually went out and walked around to play this game.

It's insane how many people are doing this. This goal-oriented walking around allows me to actually just see and meet people in a non-awkward way if that makes sense?

People would just randomly start talking to me about the game. Tomorrow I'm going out again and I'm going to try to really talk to people about the game, maybe make some friends.

This sort of simulated, goal-oriented reality is gonna make the world a better place.

Flapjack
July 16th, 2016, 06:19 AM
http://heavy.com/games/2016/07/pokemon-go-tips-guide-what-do-the-green-leaves-leaf-leafs-mean-indicate-cheats-tips-nearby/

Thought I would share this!! Helped me so much

Endeavour
July 16th, 2016, 06:40 AM
http://heavy.com/games/2016/07/pokemon-go-tips-guide-what-do-the-green-leaves-leaf-leafs-mean-indicate-cheats-tips-nearby/

Thought I would share this!! Helped me so much

Thanks!

I'm quite enjoying this game. Apparently, there's a Pokemon in my RE classroom now :)

The Byrd
July 16th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Pokémon Go away! I'm sick of hearing about this fucking game! People are getting mugged, crashing their cars, falling off cliffs etc... all for the sake of catching FAKE Pokémon.

Flapjack
July 16th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Pokémon Go away! I'm sick of hearing about this fucking game! People are getting mugged, crashing their cars, falling off cliffs etc... all for the sake of catching FAKE Pokémon.
I nearly got run over yesterday hunting pokemon XD

--------------------
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/gaming/pokemon-go-down-servers-ddos-attack-hackers-poodlecorp-game-unavailable-a7140811.html
So this is why it's down:(

Sonicomsk
July 16th, 2016, 12:16 PM
Bet you regret that now!!xD
Exactly. I've ordered new Android smartphone, but it got rejected by customs so... I think I won't play it till September in the best case"

I'm sick of hearing about this fucking game
There is an extension for Google Chrome that hide everything with a topic of
Pokemon Go. Maybe you should try it.

Jinglebottom
July 16th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Someone told me that "the Jews are using this game to spy on us." Seems legit right?

Flapjack
July 16th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Someone told me that "the Jews are using this game to spy on us." Seems legit right?
Duh!! How else would they take over the world?

Stronk Serb
July 16th, 2016, 06:20 PM
So you catch animal-esque beings, trade them or train them and pit them in a fight against other said beings? Isn't that a bit harsh? Imagine replacing every pokemon with a dog or a bull. That's what got me out of the whole franchise when I was growing up.

Flapjack
July 17th, 2016, 05:01 AM
So you catch animal-esque beings, trade them or train them and pit them in a fight against other said beings? Isn't that a bit harsh? Imagine replacing every pokemon with a dog or a bull. That's what got me out of the whole franchise when I was growing up.
But they're sooo cutee:')

Periphery
July 17th, 2016, 05:52 PM

Pokémon are real, you just don't have the guts to accept them in your life.

Deleted User
July 17th, 2016, 06:34 PM
I enjoy it because I need an excuse for exercise. It seems like stupid motivation but I find it works, at least a little.

My mum is gonna hate the data usage though. I try to only use it when I'm purposely going for a walk rather than my usual daily commute just to save how much date I'm using.

Flapjack
July 17th, 2016, 06:36 PM
I enjoy it because I need an excuse for exercise. It seems like stupid motivation but I find it works, at least a little.

My mum is gonna hate the data usage though. I try to only use it when I'm purposely going for a walk rather than my usual daily commute just to save how much date I'm using.
Sameee I walk like 12 km a day now:')

Deleted User
July 17th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Sameee I walk like 12 km a day now:')

That's awesome! Honestly, I know a lot of people think it's stupid to use a video game as an excuse to get exercise but for some people, that's just a way to make it fun and I find it effective.

PlasmaHam
July 17th, 2016, 08:43 PM
People are getting a little obsessed with this. Four guys were wandering the church parking lot during service today looking for Pokemon. Apparently churches have a lot of them. A guy in my town got hit by a car while playing the game. Its almost like they want us all to die...

I bet Pokemon Go is actually funded and controlled by the Jewish Illuminati and they are using it to weed out the gamers! It make perfect sense! With no gamers left, the Jews will claim victory over the virtual world using a robotic dreidel. They will not settle with tetris and pacman though, eventually, they would rule the world!!!!

*Knock, knock, knock*

Oh no, its them! The Jewish Illuminati! Quick, get my swastika and pray they go away!

*Door breaks down*

Please! Please! Don't take me! I promise that I won't tell anyone of your plans to rule the world! Woah, put that ninja Star of David down, please don't hurt me, I'm circumcised!!!

(I do not confirm the existence of a Jewish Illuminati, nor do I believe that the Jews are actually planning to take over the world via Pokemon Go.*Gunclick* Uh... and I also fully support a Jewish rule even though a Jewish Illuminati doesn't exist. Help me! The Jews are here with a gun to my head!)

lyhom
July 17th, 2016, 09:28 PM

yeah because it's totally the game doing that and not the dipshit people who are doing that :lol:

anyways it got released in canada today and I tried it, it isn't bad but I live in a really rural area so there isn't really much else to go :P

Flapjack
July 17th, 2016, 11:28 PM
yeah because it's totally the game doing that and not the dipshit people who are doing that :lol:

anyways it got released in canada today and I tried it, it isn't bad but I live in a really rural area so there isn't really much else to go :P
Same here buddy!!
https://s32.postimg.org/n8hwnldpx/13641294_1128925623833289_6878564056418833895_o.jpg

Mat1103
July 18th, 2016, 06:22 PM
I downloaded Pokemon go but after all the cleaning I do at work I don't feel like wandering around so I just downloaded Pokemon Fire red as a substitute but I think the Pokemon go is a great concept

Flapjack
July 19th, 2016, 09:30 AM
y1V3_xpBlrg

PSDX
July 19th, 2016, 06:56 PM
My stepfather is the happiest man on earth because of this game. However not because he likes it. He doesn't even play it but he bought Nintendo shares for 1300€ about one week before Pokémon Go came up and sold them two or three days ago for about 2700€.

StoppingTom
July 19th, 2016, 07:09 PM
y1V3_xpBlrg

I saw Tmartn and immediately clicked away. Is it him telling us about a cool new website he found called PokemonGoLotto.com?

Flapjack
July 20th, 2016, 12:47 AM
I saw Tmartn and immediately clicked away. Is it him telling us about a cool new website he found called PokemonGoLotto.com?
Oh my gosh I am dying:D:D

TheFutureDoctor
July 22nd, 2016, 08:35 AM
It is good, but my location is not yielding many pokemons. So I just went to sleep.

Flapjack
July 22nd, 2016, 11:47 AM
It is good, but my location is not yielding many pokemons. So I just went to sleep.
Then get on a train and travel to a big city!!:) That is what me and my friends have been doing everyday this weekXD

TheLivingLie
July 22nd, 2016, 01:30 PM
I play but it's impossible to keep gyms, u need to have a group of friends all on the same team in order to keep a gym. It needs to be harder to take a gym in my opinion and it should be easier to catch Pokemon (or I'm just awful at it). My highest level is a CP624 Flareon

weekend
July 22nd, 2016, 05:35 PM
this game is seriously addicting

Flapjack
July 22nd, 2016, 05:58 PM
That moment when you go on a pokemon hunt and the PTC accounts are down so you can't play but all your friends have google so they're goodxD

Judean Zealot
July 26th, 2016, 12:53 AM

Our tentacles are everywhere.

Uniquemind
July 26th, 2016, 02:25 AM
Are android phones or iphones having an easier time playing this game?

Flapjack
July 26th, 2016, 07:22 AM
Are android phones or iphones having an easier time playing this game?
Cheap androids can't do the AR stuff and I have seen them lag but high rnf iPhones and Android seem to be having the same amount of lag.

Just sign up with a google and not a PTC account.

devotionnel
July 26th, 2016, 03:34 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/350uefs.png

I have way too many Rattatas and Pidgeys to count.

Periphery
July 26th, 2016, 09:17 PM
I just caught a Kabuto which is apperantly rare as fuck

http://i.imgur.com/8vUnQwr.jpg

I'm happy

Desynchronized
July 26th, 2016, 11:30 PM
I had high expectations for this game. But god this game is so poorly optimized that i dont wanna go back to that thing. (And ya even tho i liked pokemon cartoons but i didnt liked any of the games)

weekend
July 27th, 2016, 02:33 PM
image (http://i65.tinypic.com/350uefs.png)

noob :P

devotionnel
July 27th, 2016, 03:41 PM
noob :P

Shh. I don't like leaving the house often. :yes:

Periphery
July 27th, 2016, 10:05 PM
image (http://i65.tinypic.com/350uefs.png)

But did you find 8 Pidgeys in your grandma's garden within 15 minutes though? It is painful. It really is.

Periphery
July 29th, 2016, 07:39 AM
I'm 2 old for that.

Meh there are enough 30 year olds playing it

devotionnel
July 29th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Meh there are enough 30 year olds playing it

Saw this old 35+ years dude last night with his dog near a Pokéstop. We heard the sound it makes when you catch one, and my friend screamed "Someone's on Pokemon Go!" (there was no one else around, it was about 10.15pm) and we saw him awkwardly shuffle away with his dog. At least he tried.

Periphery
July 29th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Saw this old 35+ years dude last night with his dog near a Pokéstop. We heard the sound it makes when you catch one, and my friend screamed "Someone's on Pokemon Go!" (there was no one else around, it was about 10.15pm) and we saw him awkwardly shuffle away with his dog. At least he tried.

I feel ashamed for him xD

Flapjack
July 29th, 2016, 10:10 PM
This is me when I am 35XD Except I'd own it and show off the pidgey I caught:')

AceOfHearts
August 8th, 2016, 02:27 AM
Soooo who has played Pokémon GO??? I have played a little and it does look awesome!! For those in countries where the game is not currently available:
http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-0-29-0-release/pokemon-go-0-29-0-android-apk-download/

I LOVE IT! I've got a CP 374 Jolteon. It's very good. I loved the old games and I'm so happy they've made a version for your phone because it brings back the memories of Pokemon red and blue.

Typhlosion
August 8th, 2016, 06:40 AM
Finally became available to South America a week ago, but didn't bother much. Maybe when I have more time to walk around, I guess?

My university is a Pokéstop and there's another at a bus stop right next to where I live, so there's that :p

everlong
August 8th, 2016, 01:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mgZ4q3r.jpg

Jontxu
August 19th, 2016, 06:16 AM
Can't wait til normal battles and newer generations are added

weekend
August 25th, 2016, 12:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5Z5UvEw.png

finally hitting some evolution breakpoints

Ben7
August 25th, 2016, 12:51 AM
I've started playing a bit, seems pretty cool. Though sometimes it seems that some, at least here, cheat through gps spoofing or other methods. Like A gym changing color right in front of me yet everywhere around me is completely empty of any people. Or the same set of players always, invariably taking over the same 5 gyms near where I live in a ridiculously small time window...dunno seems strange but whatever I guess.
weekend
You've got a pretty nice set of high Cp's, out of curiosity how much time did it take you to get to that? What level are you?

weekend
August 25th, 2016, 01:40 AM
I've started playing a bit, seems pretty cool. A gym changing color right in front of me yet everywhere around me is completely empty of any people. Or the same set of players always, invariably taking over the same 5 gyms near where I live in a ridiculously small time window...dunno seems strange but whatever I guess.
weekend
You've got a pretty nice set of high Cp's, out of curiosity how much time did it take you to get to that? What level are you?

i'm 26... started playing on 7/13

Pika2001
August 27th, 2016, 12:54 PM
I have, when i started playing, i didn't have a data plan, so i used my town's libraries WiFi, i was lucky enough that the library was a pokestop.

now i have data, i really enjoy playing it.

Gotta Catch Em' All!

Flapjack
August 28th, 2016, 09:47 AM
image (http://i.imgur.com/5Z5UvEw.png)

finally hitting some evolution breakpoints
Is the 80% perf stuff how close you are to the CP limit?

weekend
August 29th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Is the 80% perf stuff how close you are to the CP limit?

no, i guess you've never heard of IVs. hp and CP aren't the only stats in PoGo; every pokemon has a number for stamina, attack, and defense. you can't see these numbers in the game for whatever reason

perf means i got lucky and that pokemon has the perfect moves. whenever you evolve something its moves change and it's just random what you get. imperfect means it has a shitty moveset

"Each type of Pokemon has a base set of attributes for Stamina, Attack and Defence. Each specific Pokemon is "born" with it's own IV (individual values), that further increase these stats by 0-15 extra points. You can not change the IV's, not all Pokemon are born equal.
These IV's make small differences in the final power of a Pokemon. For example, the base attributes of a Charizard are 212, 182, 156. This would be the "worst" charizard available where all IV's are zero. With max IV's, a Charizard would have 227, 197, 171. Each of these Atk, Def and Stam values for Charizard are only 7-10% better.
Nonetheless, if having the absolute best Pokemon is critical to you, this tool wll help you find the hidden IV values that your Pokemon has so you can decide to keep it or try for something better. Absolute perfection isn't just having the best IV's, the "perfect" Pokemon would have both maximum IVs AND the best Moveset possible. Note that your Pokemon's maximum level is governed by your trainer level. To level yourself up faster, and therefore gain access to leveling up your Pokemon further, check out XP Batching.
This tool uses the two following formulas and the inputs you provide about your Pokemon to attempt to identify its IVs:
HP = (Base Stam + Stam IV) * Lvl(CPScalar)
CP = (Base Atk + Atk IV) * (Base Def + Def IV)^0.5 * (Base Stam + Stam IV)^0.5 * Lvl(CPScalar)^2 / 10"

source (https://pokeassistant.com/main/ivcalculator)

Sonicomsk
September 14th, 2016, 03:02 AM
damn, just got run outta pokeballs. is there any way how to get them except buying and checking pokestops(there are a few only near my place)

AllTheBreads
October 16th, 2016, 06:25 AM
Played it for about 2 weeks before i got bored and started cheating with gps spoofing