PDA

View Full Version : How to like posts?

Jay21
July 6th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Not sure if this is the right place for this but I need some help :whoops: I use mobile VT and for the life of me I can't figure out how to like a post in a thread. All I get are "Quote", "Multi Quote", "Quick", and an icon that allows you to add the post to your blog along the bottom. Anyone else have this problem?

Endeavour
July 6th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Not sure if this is the right place for this but I need some help :whoops: I use mobile VT and for the life of me I can't figure out how to like a post in a thread. All I get are "Quote", "Multi Quote", "Quick", and an icon that allows you to add the post to your blog along the bottom. Anyone else have this problem?

If it's not coming up on mobile view, try a standard view. The like button is the thumbs up button next to all the quote stuff.

azure moonstone
July 6th, 2016, 03:51 PM
The White Padded Room :arrow: VTHQ

If you are using the mobile theme, it doesn't appear that it's visible there. Try changing to the default theme (the button on the top right corner).

Jay21
July 6th, 2016, 04:09 PM
If it's not coming up on mobile view, try a standard view. The like button is the thumbs up button next to all the quote stuff.

If you are using the mobile theme, it doesn't appear that it's visible there. Try changing to the default theme (the button on the top right corner).
Thank you both very much, it shows up now :)

SethfromMI
July 6th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Thank you both very much, it shows up now :)

the one place you are not able to like though is the puberty sections (possibly another area, but I think it is only puberty section which is restricted)

Endeavour
July 6th, 2016, 05:01 PM
the one place you are not able to like though is the puberty sections (possibly another area, but I think it is only puberty section which is restricted)

The like system is also disabled in some diaries depending on what the owner chooses :)

SethfromMI
July 6th, 2016, 05:04 PM
The like system is also disabled in some diaries depending on what the owner chooses :)

I forgot about that now that you mention it I have def seen that in some of the diaries

Just JT
July 6th, 2016, 06:36 PM
I've tried the mobile VT and I don't like it much. I feel like I'm missing stuff. And that's one of them. I'd rather use the full site and work around it that way, it works for me, seems easier.