PDA

View Full Version : is this child abuse

happyandproud
July 6th, 2016, 10:25 AM
i wasnt paying attention to what my mum said just now and she kicked me.ive asked google but its no help so im asking you guys
please help:(

Just JT
July 6th, 2016, 11:03 AM
she kicked you?
well yeah, id say thats child abuse
but also, and not making excuses for her bahavior, what was happening that made her just come out abd kick you?
seems like this is a first or something, if so, thinking its more than just not listening

jamie_n5
July 6th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Yes any physical thing like hitting or kicking or shaking violently is considered child abuse.
If this has happen a lot in the past or happens again in the future either call the police or contact social services.

SethfromMI
July 6th, 2016, 02:10 PM
maybe technically but honestly, are you hurt? are you in need of assistance? is she often abusive? why weren't you listening?

many question had to be answered here

PlasmaHam
July 27th, 2016, 07:47 PM
I have nothing against physical punishments, but simply saying your mom kicked you doesn't really clarify whether it was child abuse or earned punishment.

katherine stpierre
August 25th, 2016, 07:21 AM
I am new here. Anything of this sort could be considered as an abuse. But it how come it could be an abuse? It is your mom not anyone else.. so how can that be a abuse

tom20012016
August 28th, 2016, 01:05 PM
You should give more information.

Godsdaughter
October 20th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Ya, kicking, hitting, shaking, pulling hair, anything like that is considered child abuse. It doesn't sound bad enough to report her yet though. I would just try talking to her. Be sure to tell someone if she ever does it again though. She could do something much worse in the future.
You will be in my prayers :)