PDA

View Full Version : Bi questions.

Leningradyets
July 6th, 2016, 03:48 AM
Hello. I'm bisexual, I discovered I was it not long ago. Well, I'd like to know about you guys. If any of you are bi, how did you discovered you was it and when? Did you felt embarrassed about it? Do your parents know about it? If yes, what do they think? Did you had a Seuss relationship with a boy? If yes, how did you told him you wanted to have it, did he accepted freely? Thanks.

Emerald Dream
July 6th, 2016, 04:33 AM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Teen Sexuality and Gender

This is more appropriate over here. :)

Bull
July 6th, 2016, 05:22 AM
I had a guy on guy encounter when I was 17. It was enjoyable and I was not embarrassed. My family is aware of my sexuality and embrace it. My brother also dates both guys and girls. I have dated two different guys; one came on to me and the other just developed out of a friendship over time.

Just JT
July 6th, 2016, 07:51 AM
how did you discovered you was it and when?

I always liked boys, I always liked looking at naked boys when I was little, and it just became like a natural thing I realized whennimfralised there was a thing called gay and bi. I just knew I was, I liked what I saw and it made me feel good.
Did you felt embarrassed about it?

At first I think I was but when my uncle explained to me it was ok, good, normal and natural and shouldn't be embarassed, instead proud, or course
F, I was proud and didn't care what people thought
Do your parents know about it? If yes, what do they think?

My dad never knew, and I'm glad about that. My mom, idk and don't care. My adoptive rents know and are super cool and suportive of it

Did you had a Seuss relationship with a boy?

A what?

If yes, how did you told him you wanted to have it, did he accepted freely?
It just kinda happened, guys catch guys looking at each other that way and you just kinda know...

Sports Boy
July 6th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Actually, up until high school I thought I was gay cause I liked looking at other boys, especially when we would get changed for sports and I would get to see them in their underwear. And I had a friend I played with some. But when I got to high school, a girl liked me so I thought I'd go along with it and maybe people might think I wasn't gay. But we ended up having sex and I really enjoyed it. So that's how I figured out I like boys and girls. And I haven't really announced to anyone that I'm bi. I just don't see the need for me to do that.

Just JT
July 6th, 2016, 01:04 PM
And I haven't really announced to anyone that I'm bi. I just don't see the need for me to do that.

thats awesome!!! in todays world, you shouldnt need to announce it, people should simply be aware that the possibility is there, and its a personal issue, and a personal choice to let people know and thats that. Just be yourself and leave let it go....

pjones
July 6th, 2016, 05:57 PM
kind of discovered it a couple of years ago, had a serious crush on this really nice girl at school. I'd get real nervous trying to talk to her, butterflies in my stomach, all that stuff, as well as being sexually aroused. then I realized I was having those exact same feelings for my best friend.

I was more embarrassed actually about being so attracted to the girl for some reason. have known my close males friends since we were little kids, used to take baths with my best friend when we had a sleepover so being with them nude or partially dressed was so normal to me. being at the beach with the girl when were both wearing little clothing was sort of embarrassing for me.

My parents and my best friends parents are and have been aware of us, we thought we were fooling everyone LOL. they totally accept us. Our first "serious" relationship was when we were 14, so much in "love" with each other. then we figured it was a puberty and friends with benefits thing. I like our relationship better now, still have the benefits of course, but it's more of an adult or mature relationship. well as mature as we can be which if you were to ask my mom would be...........not very mature at all. she says we still act like 8 year olds. :D

DoodleSnap
July 6th, 2016, 09:02 PM
I discovered it a few years ago, but my sexuality is always shifting and moving - it's part of life as we grow and move. My mum knows, but my dad does not. My mum was very accepting and supportive of it. I have never 'dated' another boy as such.

ska8er
July 7th, 2016, 03:46 PM
I consider myself Straight right now but
messing with my best bud a while now and
admiring cute guys whenever I can makes me
wonder sometime what my feelings really r.
Instead of being Straight or Bi-I don't know
what I am-I'm a bit scared of what I may do
if I am tested if a guy makes a pass at me.
As I get older I may find what my true feelings
r-no one knows how I am other than my best
bud and another guy from school that I have
had messed with-not even my g/f.

Just JT
July 8th, 2016, 04:33 AM
I consider myself Straight right now but
messing with my best bud a while now and
admiring cute guys whenever I can makes me
wonder sometime what my feelings really r.
Instead of being Straight or Bi-I don't know
what I am-I'm a bit scared of what I may do
if I am tested if a guy makes a pass at me.
As I get older I may find what my true feelings
r-no one knows how I am other than my best
bud and another guy from school that I have
had messed with-not even my g/f.

Why are you scared? I mean, what are you afraid of happening? It's really no difference than a girl,making a pass at you really....

ska8er
July 8th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Why are you scared? I mean, what are you afraid of happening? It's really no difference than a girl,making a pass at you really....

Maybe scared isn't the right word-disillusioned??-Idk
Confused maybe is better-tho-if a guy made a pass
Idk if id go for it or turn away-depending on where we
were or who was around. :confused: :what:

Just JT
July 8th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Maybe scared isn't the right word-disillusioned??-Idk
Confused maybe is better-tho-if a guy made a pass
Idk if id go for it or turn away-depending on where we
were or who was around. :confused: :what:

I can understand that, but hey, follow your instincts. For me, if I turned away, I'd never k ow what woulda happened or how it would of turned out.
A missed oprotunity may never happen again

ska8er
July 8th, 2016, 02:08 PM
I can understand that, but hey, follow your instincts. For me, if I turned away, I'd never k ow what woulda happened or how it would of turned out.
A missed oprotunity may never happen again

A guy made kind of a pass at me in the
locker room at school and when I just
nodded to him-he turned away-Idk if
it was for real or he just testing me.
After that he was avoiding me-maybe
he was scared. I know-go with ur
instincts-it doesn't bother me that
he turned away-maybe he missed
out. :heart:

Just JT
July 8th, 2016, 02:17 PM
A guy made kind of a pass at me in the
locker room at school and when I just
nodded to him-he turned away-Idk if
it was for real or he just testing me.
After that he was avoiding me-maybe
he was scared. I know-go with ur
instincts-it doesn't bother me that
he turned away-maybe he missed
out. :heart:

Maybe, you'll never know, and if your interested, maybe just try and talk to him, see where it goes ya no?
I man, even if you misread, no harm in being friends...

jamie_n5
July 11th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Well I am gay too but did have a relationship with one girl before. I guess when I was between 12-13 is when I truly knew I was attracted to boys and not so much to girls. I don't think that there is any special way to approach someone about this. It just kind of happens as you get to know people. I have never been embarrassed about talking about sexual things with other people. It is I guess how you approach the subject. Good luck.