PDA

View Full Version : June 28th

HealingScars
July 6th, 2016, 12:07 AM
June 28th is the day I will never forget and it is the day a part of me died. I wake up in the morning to go in the room to find my mom. Not breathing, blood coming from her mouth and her body ice cold. She died that day. Accidental overdose on Valium. I have since than relapsed on cutting. I want my mom back so fucking bad. I am missing her so much right now. I'm so lost right not, torn, ripped apart.

Flapjack
July 6th, 2016, 12:41 AM
I'm sorry you've had to go through that! You know she shouldn't want you to be sad.

Kacchon
July 6th, 2016, 01:06 AM
I'm really sorry this happened. :( If thoughts about her ever come up, just think about the time that you had with her.

VM me if you ever need to talk. :)

Endeavour
July 6th, 2016, 02:21 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I think that when someone dies , although it should/seems to be a sad occasion, you should instead look back at all the ways your mom has been there for you over the years. You're doing the right thing coming on here, talking does definitely help.

If you haven't seen it already there is a guide to bereavement (link) (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=89128) over in Depression, Loss and Grief that should give you some more advice.

jamie_n5
July 6th, 2016, 05:32 PM
OMG I am so sorry for you in loss of your mom. Do you have family and friends that can help you through this tough time? I hope that you can find someone to talk with and help ease the hurt some. You have my sincere sympathy.

Barbara.
July 6th, 2016, 06:50 PM
June 28th is the day I will never forget and it is the day a part of me died. I wake up in the morning to go in the room to find my mom. Not breathing, blood coming from her mouth and her body ice cold. She died that day. Accidental overdose on Valium. I have since than relapsed on cutting. I want my mom back so fucking bad. I am missing her so much right now. I'm so lost right not, torn, ripped apart.
I'm so sorry for your great loss. Now is the time to embrace the loved ones in your life and find comfort in their love ,but not forget what you shared with her. I know that i would greatly miss my mother if anything should happen as she is my best friend. If ever you need a friend i will be here and help in anyway i can.

Anonymous2002
July 10th, 2016, 11:02 AM

this sounds like something from a horror moving, i'm so sorry you had to go threw that ;( i can not imagine that happening to me but she wouldn't want you to cut, she is looking over you making sure your safe.

bruhh15
July 14th, 2016, 03:53 AM
Awh I'm so sorry, need anything we can talk. Just be careful

Joe45x
August 24th, 2016, 06:48 AM
I'm super sorry :( I do not know what I'd do if I found my mum like that :/

If you ever need to vent - I'll happily talk to you about your thoughts:)

Godsdaughter
October 21st, 2016, 04:05 PM
I am so sorry. You need to know this though: Ur mom would not want you to hurt yourself. Honor her memory by doing what she would have wanted :)

Glis25
November 13th, 2016, 08:55 PM
IM really sorry for you... I hope that you will get better with time. Your mother wouldnt want you to be hurting yourself i assume she would rather have you be happy. :)