PDA

View Full Version : ...

Matryoshkasystem
July 5th, 2016, 08:25 PM
My body is in a steady decline, and I'm the only one in the house dealing with it. I can't sleep at my regular time for some reason, making it to where if I'm not interested in something, I crash and just sleep- regularly interrupted by mom -. This has made it hard to keep up my intake of solids and liquids, making me constantly cramping. Its also making it hard to regularly take my medicine, since I'm forgetting a lot right now. I'm trying to correct it, but finding it hard to fix. There is stuff I'm supposed to be doing, but I also find it harder to focus or not be in a daze. I honestly feel like this is too much to try and correct on my own, but my parents don't think so, and force me to follow the regular schedule when I honestly feel like every waking second is an accomplishment. It started when I was constantly having a migrane or headache each day. I still feel sensitive like I could be triggered into one again given the right,or too much, stimulus. My body-mainly back-is also very stiff and aches on its own, but has gotten really bad now. I sorta want help, but my parents don't think so, yet.

Microcosm
July 5th, 2016, 08:55 PM
RandomPanda,

I have a very similar problem right now. I do believe I've more today than in the past 7 days preceding it combined. I have been eating very little, but I forced myself to eat on a decent meal schedule with a lot of protein to help my brain function better and to help me start working out. That's my first tip, protein might make you feel less groggy and it might make your thinking a bit clearer.

Uniquemind mentioned in my post about this problem that your internal clock for sleeping is likely off. This means that you aren't getting enough sunlight during the day, which makes your brain confused as to whether it is night or day and whether you should be asleep or awake. This is because natural light is the brain's indicator of daytime.

It may also help to not look at a computer or phone screen for about 30 minutes to an hour before you go to bed. This can strain your eyes and make effective sleep difficult.

Speaking of effective sleep, it's best to wear a sleeping mask and maybe listen to music with earbuds to get better sleep. I like to listen to so-called "Delta wave" tracks like This (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ6xgDI7Whc) while sleeping. This may improve your quality of sleep and, by doing so, make you feel the need to sleep less during the day.

My main problem was appetite, and it seems that yours is too. I haven't actually experienced cramping from basically starving myself for no reason, so I'm not sure to help with that. However, I've found online that lack of appetite can be caused by depression or zinc deficiency if that helps. I've pretty much just had to force myself to eat because I know I need to. That sucks, but at least it helps with nutritional intake.

You may also want to consider supplementing your food. For instance, you could take a vitamin supplement, a calcium supplement(to ensure that your bone and general growth are not stunted due to calcium/Vitamin D deficiency), and protein shakes each day. They are quick and easy to get down, and can help out with nutritional deficiencies.

Today, I drank a protein shake and took a calcium supplement with Vitamin D3 in it, for instance.

This is most of what I know about the problem and I hope that my discoveries pertaining to it will help you.

Best of luck! :)

Matryoshkasystem
July 5th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Microcosim I kinda know my internal clock is off, but my parents keep on interrupting any sleep, so I kinda have no set time right now-not to help I now got a noisy hampster during the night now-. Also I'm not starving myself, I still eat three meals, but since I need more energy to function, I'm not able to get enough since it almost seems reversed, hungry during my normal sleeping time, and sleepy during when I'm usually eating. Also with the liquids, its cause I'm sweating it all out when I sleep for some reason-I am cold, cover up, start sweating but still cold-. Also I doubt my parents would get my a protein shake or anything like that, not enough money. Im also going to the bathroom more, but in less ammount. I honestly hope I can stabilize and improve, since its only getting worse it seems.

Just JT
July 6th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Sounds like you and your body is in like a shut down mode and it doesn't know what to do. And you really need to get a handle of it soon before it gets worse.

I'd get the ha pater outa your room, and somehow get your parents to let you sleep
Your going to the bathroom that way cause your body natural routine is all messed up and is processing things cause it's like in overdrive cause of stress. Perspiring is part of that as well. Your probably dehydrated which can make all those things feel like you do. If you eat some things with a little more salt, not a lot, it'll help keep your liquids in. Drink water, Gatorade or something like that. Eat high protein foods, and not shit food

You might wana think about talking to a doctor or counselor. I know your parents may not support that, but you can do it on your own, go with out them

jamie_n5
September 2nd, 2016, 07:07 PM
I like microcosm's point of view and agree with my friend JT that I think you need a doctors help. It would sure be nice if you got some support from your parents too.