PDA

View Full Version : MCR

marv3l
July 5th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Views on MCR's music and lyrics? I've just started listening to them properly now aha (apologies to any die-hard fans).:woot:

Vermilion
July 5th, 2016, 02:39 PM
I like them :) not the biggest fan but like them a fair amount

weekend
July 5th, 2016, 02:49 PM
complete and utter garbage

that's my view

Periphery
July 5th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Never listened to them but all I can assume is they call themselves a rock band and they don't deserve the name.

BlackParadePixie
July 5th, 2016, 03:11 PM
one of my favorite bands :D

Amethyst Rose
July 5th, 2016, 03:13 PM
I've heard a few songs and don't like them.

everlong
July 5th, 2016, 04:16 PM
They're alright

Melodic
July 5th, 2016, 08:10 PM
I listen to a lot of alternative, punk, and emo-rock bands. However, I haven't ever been a fan of My Chemical Romance. It's just not my cup of tea.

Kagura
July 5th, 2016, 08:12 PM
I listened to like, one of their songs. I didn't like it.

Sublime Demonz
July 5th, 2016, 08:47 PM
I like a handful of their songs. I never followed them very closely over the years and wasn't brokenhearted when they broke up.

devotionnel
July 7th, 2016, 03:56 PM
I've got a couple of their songs on my Spotify but I generally skip them. I have to be in the right mood for stuff like that.

Pat the Bunny
July 10th, 2016, 07:16 AM
The Black Parade is great but I'm honestly not really a fan of the rest. also they arent emo theyre emo-pop learn the difference damnrit

Iri_dium
July 19th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Views on MCR's music and lyrics? I've just started listening to them properly now aha (apologies to any die-hard fans).:woot:

I was a rather great fan of them almost two years ago :) I started listening to them from the famous "Danger Days..." and this album is still my favourite :wub:
Then goes "The Black Parade" but for me it seems too dark in some elements :)
I think that it was a great band and it's sadly that they don't exist anymore... But at the same time I suppose it's for the better because these musicians really changed a lot as the personalities comparing to their start years...:whoops: And I'm not sure that the continuation of their career could be good :what:
Gerard has an amazing voice, I also liked his style so much that I dyed my hair bright red too, it really looked like on this picture http://hairstylezz.com/best-emo-hairstyles-for-girls/26/ :D:metal: (but I mean the whole head).

I also liked Frank's solo-project :)