PDA

View Full Version : Do I have testicular cancer?

JoshPro
July 5th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Okay so I was self-examining myself the other day while I was taking a bath. My right testicle is a bit bigger and hangs lower than my left testicle. Its size is ~2 inches long and ~1 inch wide. Also, it feels a bit tender but I think think it might just be the vas deferens. I'm not sure if it actually pains or it's just my mind playing tricks with me. So is it just puberty or do I have cancer?

Flapjack
July 5th, 2016, 11:26 AM
I have no idea buddy! If you're a teen then the odds of it being cancer are very low however it could be another medical condition.

Kacchon
July 5th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Those don't sound exactly like warning signs, but you should still ask a doctor about it.

Endeavour
July 5th, 2016, 01:29 PM
If you are worried I can't stress enough, go to see a doctor. It's better to go see a doctor and for them to say 'it's fine' than to do nothing and it comes out to be something serious.

BlackParadePixie
July 5th, 2016, 06:47 PM
I've read some place before that it is normal for one testicle to be slightly larger than the other.

I think if you were feeling alot of pain in there without touching it, or a lump, or have blood in your urine/semen...those are more telling signs that something is wrong.

But if you arew really worried, like others said...just go see a doctor.

Devinsoccer
July 5th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Okay so I was self-examining myself the other day while I was taking a bath. My right testicle is a bit bigger and hangs lower than my left testicle. Its size is ~2 inches long and ~1 inch wide. Also, it feels a bit tender but I think think it might just be the vas deferens. I'm not sure if it actually pains or it's just my mind playing tricks with me. So is it just puberty or do I have cancer?

Its probably puberty. I have the same problems. I think you'll be fine. If you want to see a docter, go ahead, because I'm not an expert.

PlasmaHam
July 8th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Testicular cancer is not typically painful. Pain is more likely of some sort of physical or development injury. If a testicle feels lumpy or odd shaped, I would definitely get a doctor.

My father got testicular cancer, and he was lucky enough to survive with everything but a missing testicle. I have a good possibility of testicular cancer myself because of that, so I know what to check for.

jamie_n5
July 9th, 2016, 05:27 PM
It is normal for one testicle to be a different size and also for one to hang lower. You may be just experiencing discomfort from a normal thing like a bump or too tight in the pants. If it still bothers or you are a bit worried then I agree with mothers see your doctor.

Just JT
July 9th, 2016, 09:46 PM
I agree with most here to, it's pretty normal, but if worried, see your Dr, also, when doing a self exam, your feeling for a small lump on, or near your nuts, not comparing the size difference FYI

volleyballer13
July 13th, 2016, 07:24 PM
its probably normal but if pain continues or becomes unbearable then i would definitely suggest seeing a doctor. next time you are at the doctors you could always mention it and ask

JoshPro
October 23rd, 2016, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the responses. I did get it checked a few months back to get if off my chest and it's not cancer! \o/

Jason Mark
October 23rd, 2016, 04:38 PM
When in doubt, see a doctor. Your right nut is supposed to hang lower than your left, by the way.