PDA

View Full Version : Overwatch

Hideous
July 4th, 2016, 04:14 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/UEYp1RTvllM/maxresdefault.jpg

Has anyone heard of the game 'Overwatch'? (Blizzard). Apparently, so I've heard, it's similar to League of Legends but first person view. It's $60, and I'm planning to get it. Your thoughts on this game?

It works on XBOX, PS4, and PC.

kTsTWFbVi28

qm2WUJdA0hg

Flapjack
July 5th, 2016, 11:36 AM
image (https://i.ytimg.com/vi/UEYp1RTvllM/maxresdefault.jpg)

Has anyone heard of the game 'Overwatch'? (Blizzard). Apparently, so I've heard, it's similar to League of Legends but first person view. It's $60, and I'm planning to get it. Your thoughts on this game?

It works on XBOX, PS4, and PC.

kTsTWFbVi28

qm2WUJdA0hg
Yeahhhh the great TF2 rip offXD I would buy it but most of my money was lost to the steam summer sale:') Do you like it?:)

Leprous
July 5th, 2016, 12:42 PM
I want it soooo bad but all my money went to Fallout 4 in the sales and other stuff. Still planning on getting it though.

Faith Collapsing
July 5th, 2016, 04:23 PM
It's TF2 with Waifus, everybody wants it.

Skylark
July 5th, 2016, 06:35 PM
I'm personally really glad Doom was awful due to its direct competition with OW. I though the new doom was just poorly-disguised fan appeal for a quick buck. Overwatch looked a lot like TF2, but with some great new twists. I was really hoping it was good when I saw the trailers, and it didn't disappoint.

dxcxdzv
July 8th, 2016, 12:40 PM
It's too bad.
OW's universe seems awesome, y'know, there's enough to make a good story line etc.

But it's just an online FPS. It will bow down to CS like all the others.

FuTo
July 9th, 2016, 12:55 AM
HMU if you play on ps4 lol. I absolutely love the game.

Student of Magic
July 13th, 2016, 02:05 PM
I have it on PC and I really enjoy it. I also think that the story and the animated shorts are cool.

It may be like TF2 at first sight, but as you play you'll probably change your mind a bit. Every hero has skills as well as an ultimate, the ammo is unlimited and the maps are different.

everlong
July 14th, 2016, 03:14 PM
I've seen it all over the internet. I've heard it's identical to TF2, which I already have. I don't plan on getting it.

kev99
July 17th, 2016, 10:11 AM
I got it on PC, and it is a great game. I don't think it is really the same as TF2, even though of course some stuff looks similar. Lots of fun for me so far :)

Gwen
July 30th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Anyone who says this game is identical to TF2 has obviously not put anymore than 10 minutes into it. The only thing it has the same is classes/heroes and objective based gameplay which has never been something TF2 has owned or created. It is extremely fun and I enjoy playing it with friends or just going solo, I'm just happy playing so win or lose the round I don't get tilted or salty or anything. The community reminds me of the better side of CSGO atm and everyone usually is fine playing support or tank without needing to be asked. The matches are quick and it has great team tactics while allowing players who are extremely skilled to still be able to solo carry if they are good at positioning and knowledgeable about timing their ultimates and skills.

In my opinion as someone who has put 2000 hours in TF2, all the hate at Overwatch is just salty TF players that their game is dying and competitive is an absolute mess with no Dev fixes in sight.

Joel99
August 13th, 2016, 12:56 PM
It's extremely fun, in my opinion.

Anyone who says this game is identical to TF2 has obviously not put anymore than 10 minutes into it. The only thing it has the same is classes/heroes and objective based gameplay which has never been something TF2 has owned or created. It is extremely fun and I enjoy playing it with friends or just going solo, I'm just happy playing so win or lose the round I don't get tilted or salty or anything. The community reminds me of the better side of CSGO atm and everyone usually is fine playing support or tank without needing to be asked. The matches are quick and it has great team tactics while allowing players who are extremely skilled to still be able to solo carry if they are good at positioning and knowledgeable about timing their ultimates and skills.

In my opinion as someone who has put 2000 hours in TF2, all the hate at Overwatch is just salty TF players that their game is dying and competitive is an absolute mess with no Dev fixes in sight.

I agree completely. They are two different games.

Posts merged. Next time, use the "edit" button. -Hideous