PDA

View Full Version : Friend

Thirdie
July 3rd, 2016, 10:02 PM
So i was at my friends house and i got out of the shower and went into his room and started changing in front of him (we don't care to be naked in front of each other). and he got a boner and showed me. we didn't do anything but he wants to do something and i kinda want to as well. i'm not attracted to him but i might do it. does it make me gay or bi to jerk off with him?

Jay21
July 3rd, 2016, 10:23 PM
I wouldn't think so, seems normal to me. I've seen plenty of people on here who have done that with their friends too. And no, it would not inherently make you gay, but even if you were gay or even bi, there'd be nothing wrong with that, just be who you are :)

jamie_n5
July 3rd, 2016, 10:26 PM
No you are normal for what ever your sexuality is. It would just be experimenting.

Devinsoccer
July 3rd, 2016, 11:11 PM
No you are normal for what ever your sexuality is. It would just be experimenting.

I agree with this guy. Experimenting is normal. If you like girls and boys, then you'd be bi, only guys, gay, only girls, strait. No one? Asexual

camo115
July 3rd, 2016, 11:22 PM
No, tons of straight guys do it. Its just part of human natures inherent curiosity.

hairy balls
July 4th, 2016, 12:03 AM
Experimenting is normal

ValentinClarke
July 4th, 2016, 01:05 AM
So i was at my friends house and i got out of the shower and went into his room and started changing in front of him (we don't care to be naked in front of each other). and he got a boner and showed me. we didn't do anything but he wants to do something and i kinda want to as well. i'm not attracted to him but i might do it. does it make me gay or bi to jerk off with him?

It doesn't mean anything if you jerk off with him, it's just experimenting and getting closer to one another. Make sure to ask him beforehand, and don't push too far, 'cause stuff could get weird then. Make sure you feel comfortable with whatever he wants to do, because that comes first.
The fact that he got a boner could be a random one, however, it was more than likely because you were changing.

Slashman1
July 4th, 2016, 01:29 AM
no it doesn't its a normal thing that lots of guys do

Bull
July 4th, 2016, 05:43 AM
Why the f is everyone so hung up on labels. We are sexual beings. We find pleasure in sexual release. If we do it with our friends and we both are enjoying what ever we are doing it is good. The only label it needs is "pleasure". But to answer your question: no a jo/bj session with your mate does not make you "gay" or "bi". It is totally all right and normal. Go for it and enjoy!

kev1998
July 4th, 2016, 06:18 AM
I say go for it. Most guys experiment at some point.

pjones
July 4th, 2016, 07:34 AM
makes you a normal horny teen. if you both want to try, go for it. just make sure you both want to so it doesn't change your friendship.

Hermes
July 4th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Why the f is everyone so hung up on labels. We are sexual beings. We find pleasure in sexual release. If we do it with our friends and we both are enjoying what ever we are doing it is good. The only label it needs is "pleasure". But to answer your question: no a jo/bj session with your mate does not make you "gay" or "bi". It is totally all right and normal. Go for it and enjoy!

I completely agree with the above. As I have said before labels like straight, bi, gay etc. can be a useful tool but they should never be your master. Deciding not to do something because you don't see it as compatible with the label you have chosen is a case of letting the label be your master and that is letting the tail wag the dog or putting the cart before the horse.

Skylark
July 4th, 2016, 10:13 AM
I don't think so. I'm bi, and I've jerked off with my friend, but he doesn't know that I am. He identifies as straight himself. Doesn't make you gay or bi, you're just having some fun!

PaleBoy
July 4th, 2016, 10:31 AM
I don't think so. I'm bi, and I've jerked off with my friend, but he doesn't know that I am. He identifies as straight himself. Doesn't make you gay or bi, you're just having some fun!

yep!!

Nicm15
July 4th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Not at all this is totally normal, i have done this with my friends before, and i consider myself straight, maybe bi

jerrydevo2
July 4th, 2016, 01:10 PM
That can't make you gay seeing that your already said that your not attracted to him it's just what guys do and the fact that you all are so close that you can already show off your boners and nude bodies just out of the blue you guys are just friends chilling together.

Canadian Dream
July 4th, 2016, 01:29 PM
No, it's normal to experiment and be curious during puberty. The fact you're not attracted to him most likely confirms that you're not bi or gay.

zzzzzzzzzz
July 4th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Don't worry on the label. Live in the moment and enjoy!

Just JT
July 4th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Haven't heard one person here say it's bad wrong or not to do it, and I agree, if you wana, and he does to, then go for it, enjoy, think it's pretty normal standard and healthy tbh...

Harrier
July 5th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Maybe yes, maybe no ... You will know for sure after you do it, if you go thru it and do something with him.

BobJefferson
July 5th, 2016, 11:24 PM
Sounds pretty gay or bi. I doubt any straight person would do such a thing.

Just JT
July 6th, 2016, 07:21 AM
Sounds pretty gay or bi. I doubt any straight person would do such a thing.

Maybe curious???
I know plenty of straight guys who do similar things with friends, it's really no big deal really

bojack
July 6th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Experimenting with him wouldn't make you gay or bi. So if you both want to do something, just go ahead

Jameson9
July 6th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Experimenting is completely normal and doesn't make you gay

Living For Love
July 7th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Puberty For Boys :arrow2: Teen Sexuality and Gender

DoodleSnap
July 22nd, 2016, 07:08 AM
I think it's fair to say that most people have curious moments about this sort of thing. And we can see that as time goes on, and sex education becomes more comprehensive and widespread, more people identify as being somewhere in between on the sexuality spectrum - 1 in 2 18-24 year olds in the UK identify as something other than 100% gay or straight (Source (https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/08/16/half-young-not-heterosexual/)).

So, my best advice is that you don't worry about a label right now - your sexuality will change and shift over time, and that is perfectly natural. There is no shame in adopting a label, and you shouldn't let any connotations put you off, but I'd say that for now, it's better to just focus on being yourself, and getting to know yourself. Keep an open mind, try new things, and work what and who you like over time as you gain experience. If you would like to try experimenting with this guy, that's okay, but just feel comfortable with whatever.

Good luck.

TheLivingLie
July 22nd, 2016, 01:26 PM
No your only gay or bi if u r emotionally attracted to someone of the same sex (or both for bi). Well that's my opinion anyway, like if u say a guys fit that's not gay but if u say he's hot and u mean it that is gay.

pjones
July 23rd, 2016, 12:15 PM
Maybe curious???
I know plenty of straight guys who do similar things with friends, it's really no big deal really

I agree. three of my friends are definitely straight but every once in awhile they still jerk off with me. been doing it together since we learned how doesn't mean anything more than we're horny guys and comfortable with each other.

DoodleSnap
July 27th, 2016, 05:18 PM
No your only gay or bi if u r emotionally attracted to someone of the same sex (or both for bi). Well that's my opinion anyway, like if u say a guys fit that's not gay but if u say he's hot and u mean it that is gay.

This is objectively false - there is a spectrum of romantic attraction that is separate entirely from the sexual attraction spectrum. For example, you could be bisexual, but homoromantic, meaning that you are sexually attracted to both your own gender and others, but that you are romantically interested only in people of your own gender.

mutantboy
August 3rd, 2016, 04:52 AM

I think this is just curiosity and will to experiment. Nothing else.

leoyuo
August 19th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Experimenting is normal

Nosuba
August 21st, 2016, 03:34 PM
No it doesn't. It's just curiosity and experimenting i guess.