PDA

View Full Version : Virginity.

blaze_1327
July 3rd, 2016, 03:24 PM
I'm 18 and I've been wondering about how it would be to loose my viginity, does it hurt ? I can't exactly ask the people around me .

Amy Wolf
July 3rd, 2016, 08:07 PM
depends... on how big he is, on how much foreplay is done, if he knows what's he's doing, if you are relaxed... my first one has small and it did not hurt me

Sweeper
July 3rd, 2016, 11:07 PM
Do yourself a favor and break it yourself before your first time. They'll still be soreness, but at least there won't be pain. If you do break it ahead of time, then even if it's a little sore or there's a little discomfort, you can still have fun and enjoy yourself.

LITTLEANGEL17
July 4th, 2016, 12:45 AM
As has been said it depends oh how big his penis is and how tight you are, and how wet you are. Hope all goes well for both of you.

City Kid
July 7th, 2016, 06:17 AM
Do yourself a favor and break it yourself before your first time. They'll still be soreness, but at least there won't be pain. If you do break it ahead of time, then even if it's a little sore or there's a little discomfort, you can still have fun and enjoy yourself.
If you've "broken" anything in preparation for sex, you've definitely done something wrong.
I'm just gonna assume you're referring to the hymen. It's actually a myth that it has to be broken at all. There's a hole in it already. How else would you be able to have your period while you're still a virgin? This hole is just stretching when you're having your first time, and if you're doing that without foreplay or too roughly, the hymen can tear and bleed. But that's NOT what's supposed to happen!

Sweeper
July 7th, 2016, 09:42 PM
If you've "broken" anything in preparation for sex, you've definitely done something wrong.
I'm just gonna assume you're referring to the hymen. It's actually a myth that it has to be broken at all. There's a hole in it already. How else would you be able to have your period while you're still a virgin? This hole is just stretching when you're having your first time, and if you're doing that without foreplay or too roughly, the hymen can tear and bleed. But that's NOT what's supposed to happen!

It's a figure of speech. The point is to prepare yourself ahead of time.

SkyClad33605
July 9th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Firstly you should be comfortable with your own body. You should know what feels good to you. Also, if you are too nervous or tense then it won't feel good. Relax, have lots of foreplay. And if you get in the moment but suddenly tense up it's ok to say, "stop, on second thought let's not." He or she may complain but you have the right to change your mind at any time and they should respect that. If sex ever hurts then stop.

Abbeys
July 14th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Firstly you should be comfortable with your own body. You should know what feels good to you. Also, if you are too nervous or tense then it won't feel good. Relax, have lots of foreplay. And if you get in the moment but suddenly tense up it's ok to say, "stop, on second thought let's not." He or she may complain but you have the right to change your mind at any time and they should respect that. If sex ever hurts then stop.

Not only will the guy complain but you will probably never see him again,if you take him that far and don't go through with it.

City Kid
July 14th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Not only will the guy complain but you will probably never see him again,if you take him that far and don't go through with it.
If that's a reason for him to never want to see her again, then I'm sorry, but he's an asshole. Having sex for the first time is usually just a lot harder for girls then for guys, and if he doesn't respect that, he can go fuck himself in my opinion. Besides, deciding not to have intercourse just yet doesn't mean you can't finish him off another way, to put it bluntly.

Phosphene
July 14th, 2016, 12:46 PM
If that's a reason for him to never want to see her again, then I'm sorry, but he's an asshole. Having sex for the first time is usually just a lot harder for girls then for guys, and if he doesn't respect that, he can go fuck himself in my opinion. Besides, deciding not to have intercourse just yet doesn't mean you can't finish him off another way, to put it bluntly.

My thoughts exactly. I think if he won't respect your decision and what you are comfortable with, I wouldn't have sex with him at all. You should never let someone force you into anything or make you feel bad for changing your mind.

RachelBallet
July 14th, 2016, 04:45 PM
I haven't lost my virginity yet! I've seen my BFs penis and I have done oral and other stuff nut right now I'm just not ready to go all the way although that's what he wants but he settles for the playing!

Abbeys
July 14th, 2016, 07:38 PM

Tell the guy upfront it's your first time and there a chance you may not go through with it.

Don't take him to the brink and then wonder why he's upset.

Alex1s
July 17th, 2016, 12:43 PM
My first time wasn't painful at all. It just felt really weird at first because I hadn't even started using tampons yet (I know gross I do now lol) so he was literally the first thing to ever go into my vagina. We were young though and he wasn't that big so it was okay. I was actually a little sore the next day but not the day it happened. Just start with a lot of foreplay, don't be in a hurry, and use lube if you're really scared it'll hurt. After the first few awkward parts you'll love it though :D

kalha123
November 29th, 2017, 02:35 AM
still im virgin.no idea

Dalcourt
November 29th, 2017, 03:38 AM
Bump :locked: