PDA

View Full Version : Suicide

insanity.
July 2nd, 2016, 11:24 PM
This is more of a rant than me seeking help.

I'm feeling more and more open to the idea of suicide lately. I don't necessarily feel suicidal, but things have been getting worse.

There are only two things stopping me from doing it right now: The impact it would have on other people, and the fact that my parents can't afford having me go to the hospital again.

Thanks to whoever might read this.

Leprous
July 3rd, 2016, 05:50 AM
This is more of a rant than me seeking help.

I'm feeling more and more open to the idea of suicide lately. I don't necessarily feel suicidal, but things have been getting worse.

There are only two things stopping me from doing it right now: The impact it would have on other people, and the fact that my parents can't afford having me go to the hospital again.

Thanks to whoever might read this.

Well, what I will tell you now has been said many times before, and honestly people might be tired of seeiing this by now but it's true.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. There is so much for you to live for. Your friends for example.

Now, it's a cliché, but it does get better in the end. You just have to keep going and keep moving forward. It's difficult yes, it really is, but not impossible. Just stay strong there alright?

jamie_n5
July 9th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Well I have been there myself. Don't give up and sort through things and I think that things will improve for you. Keep a positive attitude please don't give up.

Just JT
July 9th, 2016, 09:32 PM
You didn't say why your more open to the idea these days. It seems almost like your trying to have a conversation about suicide in general. Or is there some issue or pressure that's causing you to be more open to it.

Voice_Of_Unreason
July 9th, 2016, 10:08 PM
Suicide is never a good option.

Life is cruel, we need to just accept that and continue moving on. Don't let minor things get you down, you just need to realize that everything is done for a reason. Perhaps the trial in your life is meant to make you better. Sometimes God wears us down to make us realize the folly of our ways, and then builds us back up. As the Marines say, pain makes us stronger. We either push through that pain and come out stronger, or surrender to that pain and lay on the dirt. Your choice, but I think you know which one is the best.

I suggest you read the Book of Job if you think that suicide is the only option.

Microcosm
July 10th, 2016, 12:18 AM
I feel like life is cruel, but the answer is sort of separating yourself from life. Not death exactly, but just separation from day-to-day problems. Seeing a sort of overhead view of it all rather than being part of it.

To the OP, I felt very depressed just now. I talked to a friend for about an hour and felt better. If you don't have anyone to talk to, maybe your parents or someone, then you can rant to me whenever in PM's and whatnot.

I will provide a meaningful reply to the best of my ability.