PDA

View Full Version : peeing outside...

Pages : [1] 2

heresjohnny
July 2nd, 2016, 05:31 PM
Ok, who's done it? Stand near a tree or in the open? By yourself or with friends? Emergencies (only when it's the only option) or no big deal?

rioo
July 2nd, 2016, 05:54 PM
yeah, just take at the corner then its fine. I've been with friend in camp .

Bull
July 2nd, 2016, 07:19 PM
yeah, in the open, no big deal, you gotta go you go

Devinsoccer
July 2nd, 2016, 07:25 PM
Ok, who's done it? Stand near a tree or in the open? By yourself or with friends? Emergencies (only when it's the only option) or no big deal?

I have pee'd outside, even with friends. I normaly stood in the bushes. I thought it was no biggie. But public urination is againced the law... so yea... then indecent exposure, so I don't anymore.

Typhlosion
July 2nd, 2016, 07:49 PM
Only in absolute emergencies, I don't like peeing in public.

heresjohnny
July 2nd, 2016, 11:28 PM
yeah, just take at the corner then its fine. I've been with friend in camp .

Take at the corner?

Cadanance00
July 2nd, 2016, 11:56 PM
Umm, like, if you're backpacking in the woods you don't have an air conditioned bathroom to drain the lizard. Better get used to it. That being said I don't like to pee in front of other people.

zzzzzzzzzz
July 3rd, 2016, 01:50 AM
Near a tree and was desperate at the time

PinkFloyd
July 3rd, 2016, 03:17 AM
I do it more often than I should. Just a few hours ago, I peed in the middle of a residential street because I really had to go... :lol:
In my defense, it was close to 1 am, so no one was outside except for a friend and she kept lookout for me.

Stronk Serb
July 3rd, 2016, 07:41 AM
Last night I got pretty drunk and since the bathroom was clogged at the place we were at, I went to a nearby construction site and made a nice yellow pond.

rioo
July 3rd, 2016, 08:19 AM
Take at the corner?
I mean if you really shy to go in front ur friend.

I do it more often than I should. Just a few hours ago, I peed in the middle of a residential street because I really had to go... :lol:
In my defense, it was close to 1 am, so no one was outside except for a friend and she kept lookout for me.

too much drinking?
Do u ever peeing while still inside car? It was hard rain in the night and I just pullover near a tree then jump on passenger seat and open the door, haha

nekid
July 3rd, 2016, 10:54 AM
have done it with friends when there wasn't a bathroom near by. just stood next to each other

Just JT
July 3rd, 2016, 02:33 PM
I like to piss outside, doesn't bother me. If I'm with people I'll walk away from where we are cause people don't like to be sitting where someone just pissed lol!!

pjones
July 3rd, 2016, 05:59 PM
my guess is most guys do it. sometimes a lot easier to just go outside

heresjohnny
July 4th, 2016, 04:11 PM
have done it with friends when there wasn't a bathroom near by. just stood next to each other

Like the distance thing? My buddy (who has a foreskin) says that his foreskin helps him "shoot" for distance.

nekid
July 4th, 2016, 05:57 PM
heresjohnny LOL yeah we had a contest once, I lost

playfull-qt
July 4th, 2016, 06:14 PM
I've done a few "squat and squirts" outside when I couldn't hold it anymore

darla
July 5th, 2016, 01:01 AM
I have

Barbara.
July 5th, 2016, 01:05 AM
I have when in a emergency and when nature calls.

saxmatic16
July 5th, 2016, 01:20 AM
I've done it lol

KingWavy
July 5th, 2016, 03:13 AM
I do it all the time lol I just make sure I'm covered

Jericho14
July 5th, 2016, 05:21 AM
I've done many times back when i was a kid, Back in my country nobody minds if you pee on a wall somewhere unless it's a beautiful place :D

I usually pee on bushes or facing the wall of someone's house

Not sure if i can do this in Australia

Claire Asteroid
July 5th, 2016, 11:30 AM
I've peed outside when I really needed to when we were on a school trip to the countryside, I just had to go away from the other people.

Sports Boy
July 5th, 2016, 07:13 PM
I've peed outside a bunch of times. I try to make sure no one can see me, though.

heresjohnny
July 5th, 2016, 08:49 PM
I've done a few "squat and squirts" outside when I couldn't hold it anymore

I have

I have when in a emergency and when nature calls.

I've done it lol

My sympathies. It can't be easy, especially if there's no wall or tree to lean against.

SethfromMI
July 5th, 2016, 09:34 PM
I will if I am out camping or something like that

Maddy01
July 6th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Not yet

Cadanance00
July 6th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Can girls pee standing up?

Periphery
July 6th, 2016, 09:34 AM

No they loose their ability to do pee once they stand up.

BlackParadePixie
July 6th, 2016, 11:01 AM
only in a dire emergency
had to do it like twice

Cadanance00
July 6th, 2016, 11:09 AM
only in a dire emergency
had to do it like twice

I asked cuz my sis used to be able to when she was little, but when we go camping she squats down. My (ex) gf says she can't.

leahmae
July 6th, 2016, 12:57 PM
I've done it lol

Me too

zack.zack
July 6th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Always out in the open when camping or out in the woods with friends, or even by myself -- no big deal, when you gotta go you gotta go.

leahmae
July 6th, 2016, 12:59 PM

It is possible if you're careful, it's easy to make a mess doing it though.

devotionnel
July 6th, 2016, 03:26 PM
I've had to do it before when I was like 12 but I don't think I would do it by choice

heresjohnny
July 6th, 2016, 10:07 PM
It is possible if you're careful, it's easy to make a mess doing it though.

Wouldn't it go all on your clothes?

Claire Asteroid
July 7th, 2016, 05:49 AM
I can pee standing up - I did it against a wall once when I was 11, but a bit dribbled onto my jeans so if I ever have to pee outside I'd do it squatting down.

leahmae
July 7th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Wouldn't it go all on your clothes?

Not necessarily. It all depends on how careful you are and how you arrange your clothes.

bandofbros20
July 7th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Yea I've done it. Camping or hiking. Plus some other times because why the hell not. Idk pee is a little bit of a turn on for me so I have fun doing it in places besides the bathroom

everlong
July 8th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Many times. It's convenient.

Kyle37
July 8th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Have done it a couple times near the cottage. No ones around so its good.

volleyballer13
July 11th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Ive done it multiple times. if i need to pee and i dont want to go inside and the situation is right( parents arent standing with me or something along that line) then yeah. Just me and my friends we will do it.

sara___
July 11th, 2016, 10:40 PM
I've done it at the beach in the ocean several times

heresjohnny
July 16th, 2016, 01:40 PM
Ive done it multiple times. if i need to pee and i dont want to go inside and the situation is right( parents arent standing with me or something along that line) then yeah. Just me and my friends we will do it.

Parents don't allow? Live in the city or do they just frown upon it no matter what?

Brieftime
July 16th, 2016, 02:01 PM
If nature calls yea I'll go

PlasmaHam
July 16th, 2016, 08:28 PM
All the time, all the time...

volleyballer13
July 17th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Parents don't allow? Live in the city or do they just frown upon it no matter what?

they probably would be like why are you peeing outside lol. and i also wouldnt want them to see me.

heresjohnny
July 17th, 2016, 10:32 PM
they probably would be like why are you peeing outside lol. and i also wouldnt want them to see me.

Yeah, like even when it isn't obvious, it still is.

shamrockgirl02
July 20th, 2016, 06:34 PM
I've done it loads, beach, forest, etc, and in my neighborhood it's commonplace for a girl to go out and use the alley if the toilet's taken up at a party

heresjohnny
July 24th, 2016, 01:03 PM
I've done it loads, beach, forest, etc, and in my neighborhood it's commonplace for a girl to go out and use the alley if the toilet's taken up at a party

That sounds somewhat gross.

mike16m
July 25th, 2016, 01:32 AM
i have many times. side of the road against a tree in bushes against a wall. just on some grass. ive done it in front of friends both girls and boys my mom and my grandma...

ive also gone in a gatorade bottle or large soda cup in the car. we were in traffic and there was no where to pull over so my grandma gave me her soda cup and help it up against my junk while i peed

Cjosh5500
July 25th, 2016, 10:06 PM
I love peeing outside I do it all the time more than what i should do. I do it in all kinds of places as well and have had friends watch. So it doesn't bother me at all :)

NatteDroom03
July 30th, 2016, 03:14 AM
Only when camping. When you got to go you got to go! :P I just get behind a tree bigger than me and do my business. xD

Tine Dancer
July 31st, 2016, 12:41 PM
Only if I really have no other choice. It's not as easy for girls as it is for boys. :whoops:

devotionnel
July 31st, 2016, 03:43 PM
I'd rather just hold it in.

LanaPole
August 1st, 2016, 12:44 AM
Oh yeah i do it often, especially out in the wild....

Desynchronized
August 1st, 2016, 01:03 AM
i have done it alot. most people do it as much as i know

Falcons_11
August 21st, 2016, 11:18 PM

Yep..done the same alone and with friends too.

ThisBougieLife
August 22nd, 2016, 09:07 PM
I don't think it's that unusual of a thing to do. If you go mountain biking for hours a day in the middle of the woods (like I do multiple times a year), you're going to end up peeing outside. I just make sure to go far enough off the trail that no one will see me -_-

Regina
August 23rd, 2016, 01:15 AM
tbh I actually sort of did it last night. I got drunk at a friends house and then peed myself after I passed out in her backyard... luckily no one could tell because I was only wearing a bathing suit and I jumped in the shower right after I woke up. That's the last time I'm getting drunk in a while.

mike16m
August 23rd, 2016, 07:11 PM
tbh I actually sort of did it last night. I got drunk at a friends house and then peed myself after I passed out in her backyard... luckily no one could tell because I was only wearing a bathing suit and I jumped in the shower right after I woke up. That's the last time I'm getting drunk in a while.

thats actually really funny

mike16m
August 23rd, 2016, 07:11 PM
i cant count the number of times ive taken a leak outside. i do it in my own backyard if im in the pool and dont want to get the inside of the house wet

Regina
August 24th, 2016, 06:03 PM
thats actually really funny

It was pretty humiliating even though no one else saw me. I honestly still can't believe something like that happened to me. So gross...

Albatross13
August 25th, 2016, 07:09 AM
lol yes I do it, I go hiking/camping quite frequently, and other outside activities, or just in general if im bored ill go outside in the backyard/yard just cause,lol. It depends on where I am, like if theres trees or bushes ill go behind there, but i have gone just out in public/open. And yes even with my friends/people areound, i dont care if people see anything, no im not a skank, i just am comfortable with my body and others seeing my body. (If your one of my besties guy or girl you've at least seen me naked a few times,lol) I just lift up my skirt/pull down my panties (If im wearing any) and go. or if im wearing leggings/pants pull them down and go. Ill usually squat, but have stood and done it more than a few times (especially with my guy friends around). Honestly its no big deal to each their own.

Ben7
August 25th, 2016, 11:51 PM
I've done it a few times usually when outside for a long time.

heresjohnny
August 27th, 2016, 10:52 PM
I don't think it's that unusual of a thing to do. If you go mountain biking for hours a day in the middle of the woods (like I do multiple times a year), you're going to end up peeing outside. I just make sure to go far enough off the trail that no one will see me -_-

Yeah... I was reading that during big bike rides they'll just go while cycling because they don't want to lose time. At least you have the luxury of getting off the bike and someplace private, but I'd imagine the bike pants (if you wear them) don't allow much room to conceal your bits.

Not to mention your age. Lesson learned...and to do if AFTER you pass out? All on the legs..gross!

Pika2001
August 27th, 2016, 11:50 PM
I do if there is no washroom nearby or if I can't get to the bathroom on time

ThisBougieLife
August 28th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Yeah... I was reading that during big bike rides they'll just go while cycling because they don't want to lose time. At least you have the luxury of getting off the bike and someplace private, but I'd imagine the bike pants (if you wear them) don't allow much room to conceal your bits.

Eww haha at least I'm not interested in racing so I've never run into a situation where I felt the need to do that :P

But yes, the spandex bike pants don't leave much to the imagination ;) Though I've only rarely worn them.

Madison519
September 6th, 2016, 10:43 AM
This is such an easy decision for a guy versus a girl. It's just harder for us to be discreet. Nevertheless, I've done it too......and more when camping once.

heresjohnny
September 13th, 2016, 08:19 PM
This is such an easy decision for a guy versus a girl. It's just harder for us to be discreet. Nevertheless, I've done it too......and more when camping once.

Yeah, gotta have either a big bush to try to cover you up, or get a friend to block the view. They make devices that you can *ahem* use like a funnel or if you're wearing a dress, just get on your knees.

John200
September 14th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Yes, i have done it

AmyUK
September 18th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Yeah, I've done it when needs must. I have to say it doesn't really bother me, though to do it discreetly is more difficult for a girl than a guy. I don't really choose to when another option would be available, though.

Oh and yes girls can pee standing up, if you know how ;)

Madison519
September 18th, 2016, 03:00 PM
I've done it, either waaaay out of sight or with a gf keeping guard.

Ajmichael
September 19th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Pretty much anywhere with open ground, and it depends on the situation. If I'm trekking then whenever, but if not then only in emergencies.

heresjohnny
September 20th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Would it be wrong to "share a tree" with a friend at the same time?

LITTLEANGEL16
September 25th, 2016, 09:04 AM
I have peed outside quite often when out walking or tracking in the woods, with friends (girls) we keep watch for each other and my friends have done it to, it's no big deal peeing in front of friends. X

Madison78
September 26th, 2016, 08:52 PM
I have done it on the side of the road during a road trip, also while camping.

LITTLEANGEL16
September 27th, 2016, 10:46 PM
I have done it on the side of the road during a road trip, also while camping.

When you got to go you got to go, just as long as it's safe to do so :yes:

JCJC
October 4th, 2016, 11:51 AM

I've done it plenty of times.

Jameson9
October 7th, 2016, 04:32 PM
I've done it. It doesn't really bother me peeing outside. I've done it with friends [guys(right next to me) and girls (not too far away)]

SeansLittleBro
October 9th, 2016, 04:12 PM
yeah, in the open, no big deal, you gotta go you go

Agreed Billy. Sometimes it can't be helped I've done it with friends to at camp and the park it is more an emergency situation than a fetish

darla
October 10th, 2016, 09:37 AM
Few times in an emergency

Cori
October 13th, 2016, 09:02 AM
Hehe yeah sometimes happens... esp after going home from a party when you drank too much ;)

BaronessJamison
October 18th, 2016, 08:44 PM
had to last week when the power was out and we didn't have water since the pump couldn't run

MaeFae
October 19th, 2016, 07:48 PM
I will if I go for a hike, doesn't bother me

CuriousApple
October 29th, 2016, 07:30 AM
I've done it before but as I got older I stopped, its illegal to pee on the street here in the UK, not for children but for Teenagers and Adults.

rynoblue
November 5th, 2016, 09:06 AM
i do it a lot like so i dont have to go inside to pee. sometimes on long trips dad just pulls over and tells us to go out off the road and pee if we have to

heresjohnny
November 10th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Agreed Billy. Sometimes it can't be helped I've done it with friends to at camp and the park it is more an emergency situation than a fetish

Yeah, as long as it's near a tree and out of sight, no one knows.

If it's in the middle of a field, going for distance...well, it better be in a place where you have permission, such as privately-owned land.

Adarest
November 10th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Well, when you got to go, just go. I was waiting in line in the middle of the night for camp and told people to step back, cuz I was gonna pee on this cement wall next to us. Cuz it was either that or get in trouble wandering in the woods alone. I used hand sanitizer ofc. Too dark to notice anyway, so its fine.

Jameson9
December 16th, 2016, 04:59 PM
lol yes I do it, I go hiking/camping quite frequently, and other outside activities, or just in general if im bored ill go outside in the backyard/yard just cause,lol. It depends on where I am, like if theres trees or bushes ill go behind there, but i have gone just out in public/open. And yes even with my friends/people areound, i dont care if people see anything, no im not a skank, i just am comfortable with my body and others seeing my body. (If your one of my besties guy or girl you've at least seen me naked a few times,lol) I just lift up my skirt/pull down my panties (If im wearing any) and go. or if im wearing leggings/pants pull them down and go. Ill usually squat, but have stood and done it more than a few times (especially with my guy friends around). Honestly its no big deal to each their own.

Did u stand around guys just because or did u want to "impress" them?

Anyways update to my post: I did it last night cuz I was locked out of my house but I had to find a secluded place to do it cuz I have younger girls living on both sides of my house. I ended up squatting down behind a hedge that is surrounding my air conditioning unit

The1uwant
December 17th, 2016, 05:05 AM
:whoops:I've done it . there was one time I actually had to do it with a guy helping me while skiing. We we on the mountain and he helped me get out of the one piece suit I was wearing and held me as I squatted.:whoops::whoops:

Raven111133
December 20th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Yes I have done this, especially when I'm with my guy friends. If we're hanging out or whatever and they pee behind a tree I'll usually lift my skirt, squat and go with them.

Rockette
December 21st, 2016, 02:12 AM
I've done it when hiking in Shennadoah and on the AT. There aren't always bathrooms.

heresjohnny
December 21st, 2016, 10:44 PM
Yes I have done this, especially when I'm with my guy friends. If we're hanging out or whatever and they pee behind a tree I'll usually lift my skirt, squat and go with them.

Like...side by side?

mick01
December 23rd, 2016, 12:34 PM
I don't have any problem peeing outside or if friends are around. They do it too. Like if we go out and play golf there's really no place to pee but outside.

gemma.2000
December 23rd, 2016, 05:28 PM
Ive done it

DocMcLovins
December 30th, 2016, 05:28 PM
If you gotta go, you gotta go. Who hasn't? We did it in the snow this week. It's fun.

Samosa
January 1st, 2017, 07:44 AM
Yeah I have when camping and when on long walks. when nature calls you gotta go.

Cassius14
January 1st, 2017, 08:26 AM
Yes several times

NewLeafsFan
January 1st, 2017, 10:11 PM
I go to a cottage on vacation every summer and there is no toilet. We have an outhouse. To if you just have to pee we guys just go anywhere.

pconnor
January 1st, 2017, 10:21 PM
I pee behind tree.

Cute_Jenny
January 17th, 2017, 05:30 AM
As already "DocMcLovins" wrote:

If you gotta go, you gotta go. Still better than having a wet pair of pants.

swiftshadowolf
January 17th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Of course I have urinated outside, otherwise I would look like this; https://media.tenor.co/images/94da608e11162063af217fcabc673b34/raw

pconnor
January 17th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Ya gotta go ya gotta go. Sure we do outside.

Dyri_14
January 18th, 2017, 04:15 AM
yes :)

Raven111133
January 27th, 2017, 07:23 AM
Like...side by side?

Lol yeah pretty much I dont mind

clobo
January 27th, 2017, 08:47 AM
I have but only in an emergency.

ClovesXIII
January 29th, 2017, 07:28 PM
probably should have some shame in this, but I don't.

as a kid in emergencies i'd just pee anywhere

the street was where it usually happened. popped the car door open so [hopefully] nobody saw me.

countryplowboy
January 30th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Since we live in the country it's the norm for us..we're always outside doing something..if we gotta piss we just unzip and let fly. Just me and my brother and our dad..so yea we've all seen each other piss

beachdude
February 1st, 2017, 09:44 AM
Yea, totally do it all the time, with friends around too.

WeathermanSam1
February 16th, 2017, 12:11 PM
heresjohnny LOL yeah we had a contest once, I lost

Like the distance thing? My buddy (who has a foreskin) says that his foreskin helps him "shoot" for distance.

Same, but we saw who could have the longest pee, and I won

katie3
February 16th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Yea well when there is an emergency and there's no other option...

Bikini Boy
February 17th, 2017, 05:59 AM
I've done it if there are no bathrooms around

stoneflowe96
February 19th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Yes, it's not a problem for me and better than wet pants

Lyly
February 19th, 2017, 10:18 AM
I've done it when it was a emergency and no problem for me

veroda
February 24th, 2017, 10:07 PM
I have in high weeds or bushes

No they loose their ability to do pee once they stand up.

that's not true we can but it gets messier

Periphery
February 25th, 2017, 01:51 AM
I have in high weeds or bushes

that's not true we can but it gets messier

There was a lot of sarcasm in that post

veroda
February 25th, 2017, 02:00 AM
There was a lot of sarcasm in that post

sorry I missed it :what:

Dmaxd123
February 25th, 2017, 08:55 AM
i do, doesn't bother me at all.

being a guy it's easier, being an exhibitionist I just enjoy letting "it" hang out outside haha

DocMcLovins
February 25th, 2017, 03:36 PM
When camping I do it all weekend. Sometimes at night walking around the neighborhood me and my friends do it for fun.

eric2001
February 25th, 2017, 04:31 PM
If there's no bathroom around, def yes.

scott2002
March 2nd, 2017, 01:42 AM
When it's dark out, I mean really dark, like no moon and no street lights, I've gone as far with friends as to pulling our pants all the way down to our ankles to pee right in the middle of the yard. Weird noise hearing it when the piss hits the grass, too.

TWDjacob
March 3rd, 2017, 04:37 PM
i go camping a ton so whenever were in the woods thats what we always do

kryptonite
March 4th, 2017, 11:41 PM
When it's dark out, I mean really dark, like no moon and no street lights, I've gone as far with friends as to pulling our pants all the way down to our ankles to pee right in the middle of the yard. Weird noise hearing it when the piss hits the grass, too.

Because you don't want to see each other or you don't want the neighbors to see?

scott2002
March 5th, 2017, 07:44 AM
Because you don't want to see each other or you don't want the neighbors to see?

Don't want the neighbors to see.

i go camping a ton so whenever were in the woods thats what we always do

I've been a Boy Scout for years, and this seems to be a real fascination for all the younger Scouts (ages 11 and 12), including myself when I was that age. At camp there are HUNDREDS of boys there on some hot summer weeks, and the strict rule is you always do your business inside the stinky latrines. (Who wants to be walking along and rub against some wet undergrowth that some kid just pissed on!)

It's one of the responsibilities of us older Scouts to always set a good example and always use the latrine. (But sometimes, when the little guys aren't around, we might still go piss in the bushes, too. Don't tell anyone!!)

Posts merged. ~Amethyst_

Ttssman
March 5th, 2017, 12:33 PM

why all the way down? why not just unzip and pull it out like that?

Hermes
March 6th, 2017, 04:43 AM
I've been a Boy Scout for years...

That's a bit of a different experience to mine, maybe it depends where you live. We've always tended to have smaller camps with a maximum of about 30. They are also not standing camps but set up for a week or so. Some leaders do promote using the official latrines and for a camp on a field where you can pretty much see everyone in the whole camp all the time we generally comply. With camps in woodlands no-one really bothers. If you need to go you just piss in the bushes/on a tree so yes, I've done that.

scott2002
March 6th, 2017, 07:22 AM
why all the way down? why not just unzip and pull it out like that?

It would make it all the more risky of someone seeing you. We'd be fully half-naked that way, and not able to cover up quickly. so the added risk of being seen/caught made peeing outside all the more exciting.

Ttssman
March 6th, 2017, 12:17 PM
It would make it all the more risky of someone seeing you. We'd be fully half-naked that way, and not able to cover up quickly. so the added risk of being seen/caught made peeing outside all the more exciting.

do you still shake it off after peeing in that situation? Don't see a point when peeing outside.

Beauregard
March 11th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Done it during camping trips no big deal really.

IzzyB
March 22nd, 2017, 07:13 AM
Camping, yup. I dunno why but I love being bare-assed in the woods and peeing, somehow its exciting! But I would not want to get caught!

mookie
March 25th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Have peed outside many times. If more than one of has to go we just stand next to each other

kryptonite
March 25th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Have peed outside many times. If more than one of has to go we just stand next to each other

Distance contests?

mookie
March 26th, 2017, 08:20 AM
Distance contests?

A few times :)

Brightwolf
April 4th, 2017, 04:41 PM
I've done it some, more so when I was smaller though. I've done it with friends and cousins around.

Alan T
April 5th, 2017, 06:58 AM
Yeah, when camping or hiking with guy friends.

Nelli
April 6th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Done it many times, no big deal. I can even do it at standing position! :D

boyfromthesouth
April 22nd, 2017, 03:10 PM
i have many times

boyfromthesouth
April 22nd, 2017, 03:11 PM
ive went in bushes on trees in an alley behind a car and behind a dumpster.

also once i went in a gatorade bottle in the car because we were stuck in traffic

Posts merged. Use the edit button next time. ~Mars

LRSSS02
April 22nd, 2017, 03:53 PM

I have; both; both; both

Chaosphere
April 23rd, 2017, 01:52 AM
Just by myself, though mostly because I hike and explore the wilds alone most of the time. No big deal, and I don't imagine it would be anymore important if I had others around, at least not if they had similar views of the human body as I do.

wrecked
May 1st, 2017, 08:22 PM
all the time

Falcons_11
May 4th, 2017, 09:20 AM
Me and a friend were riding our bikes after school yesterday and took a detour through the woods north of town. While in the woods we stopped and took a quick pee. As far as we know no one saw us.

ShineintheDark
May 7th, 2017, 11:07 AM
I've done ity plenty of times. I don;t actively seek to do it so only do it when I really need to but no real issues for me since finding a bush is fairly easy.

Blue-Boy
May 7th, 2017, 04:54 PM
All the time, as long as you are respectful and do it in a bush or somewhere where people will not be sitting or standing.

Beltane1001
May 13th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Yes, it's not big deal. I usually try to hit a tree (for cover) but I'll do it in the open if that's my only option.

Desdemona
May 14th, 2017, 08:19 AM
I do it all the time. I live in a very remote place with acres of desert all around me. Quick and convenient to just squat down.

/D

themanconnor
May 19th, 2017, 10:57 PM
I think the real question is who hasn't

kryptonite
May 29th, 2017, 07:08 AM
I think the real question is who hasn't

All my friends have. It can be a long walk from school, but there's a hidden place which makes for a great spot.

kimmykim
May 29th, 2017, 08:49 AM
doesn't everyone do it at some point?

Alex_Swim
May 29th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Yes, While Hiking, Go off the trail a bit and find the 3rd tree on the left.

Sometimes when I'm off on a run, and need to go, Go behind something so can not be seen from street.

One of the LAX fields we used in middle school, had no port-a-potties, Before the game, many of us would go to the bush line around the far edge of the field, and just stand there in a line and let it fly.

heresjohnny
May 29th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Yes, While Hiking, Go off the trail a bit and find the 3rd tree on the left.

Sometimes when I'm off on a run, and need to go, Go behind something so can not be seen from street.

One of the LAX fields we used in middle school, had no port-a-potties, Before the game, many of us would go to the bush line around the far edge of the field, and just stand there in a line and let it fly.

I wonder what the females would have done... say moms and daughters.

Aldee
June 10th, 2017, 09:17 PM
On the side of a highway during a long car ride.

WeathermanSam1
June 27th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Yeah sometimes if my friends and I are playing basketball at a elementary school park, we just pee in a dirt area

robertd2001
July 2nd, 2017, 11:12 AM
Hiking in the mountains. Gotta mark your territory

Orange Kenny
July 2nd, 2017, 07:06 PM
Not a big deal. Everybody has at some point or will.

azurzg
July 4th, 2017, 09:17 AM
I have peed outside many times. More than once with company.
Once, I took part in who-would-reach-furthest contest with four other guys.

Andres_s
July 4th, 2017, 10:19 AM
i've done it, it's not a big deal tbh

veroda
July 6th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Not a big deal. Everybody has at some point or will.

some of my friends are grossed to even think about it so I doubt that absolutely everyone has or will

Orange Kenny
July 7th, 2017, 08:46 AM
some of my friends are grossed to even think about it so I doubt that absolutely everyone has or will

Some people are even grossed to pee anyway. "Everyone" is just a figure of speech.

Dmaxd123
July 7th, 2017, 02:46 PM
on the other hand I know a lot of people that say "eww masturbating is gross" because that is what society says is the correct answer... then they close their bedroom door and have some fun ;-)

I think a lot of us have no inhibitions about peeing outdoors and everyone else WILL pee outdoors if desperation strikes lol

LRSSS02
July 12th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Ok, who's done it? Me
Stand near a tree or in the open? Both
By yourself or with friends? Both
Emergencies (only when it's the only option) or no big deal? Both

chirishlassie731
August 10th, 2017, 01:53 PM
I've peed outside alot. At first it was just in emergencies and behind a bush or dumpster, but I kind of started to enjoy the risk and exhibitionist factor of taking a squat somewhere less secluded, or even just in the middle of the sidewalk at night (I can assure you this only happened once and drinks were involved). Since it's peeing, I'm by myself more when I do it, but I do have a few girl friends and one boy fwb who like to join me for a pee when things get wild, or just to watch I guess

Diana2002
August 18th, 2017, 02:21 PM
ewwww...only if no one sees me

Seabadger67
August 28th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Me and my friends do it a lot if we need to but not in really public places. We'll pee in the bushes at a park if we need to, or just in the grass. It's never been an issue for us, we're all pretty comfortable around each other ^_^

jennycakes
August 29th, 2017, 09:05 AM
I have peed outside many times. Probably more than I should. Started off I'd do it for emergencies, but now I enjoy the thrill of getting caught or seen. It doesn't help to have friends who do the same.

I've peed outside alot. At first it was just in emergencies and behind a bush or dumpster, but I kind of started to enjoy the risk and exhibitionist factor of taking a squat somewhere less secluded, or even just in the middle of the sidewalk at night (I can assure you this only happened once and drinks were involved). Since it's peeing, I'm by myself more when I do it, but I do have a few girl friends and one boy fwb who like to join me for a pee when things get wild, or just to watch I guess

I feel we'd get along really well. I have had similar experiences with this subject.

Posts merged. Please edit your post next time. ~Jinglebottom

kryptonite
August 29th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Fellow females...

Do you need a tree to balance up against or are you ok just by using a hand behind you?

Jonnieboy909
August 29th, 2017, 11:37 PM
I do it a lot outside, love the thrill of someone seeing me doing it

Avgdik
August 30th, 2017, 02:11 AM
I do it all the time.

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 09:48 AM
I physically cant. My body dont let me

Seabadger67
August 30th, 2017, 11:09 AM
I physically cant. My body dont let me

What do you mean by that, if you don't mind me asking? ^_^

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 11:12 AM
What do you mean by that, if you don't mind me asking? ^_^

I dont know. I csnt even pee in urinals. Barely in stalls. I can only pee comfortably if i know no one is going go be nearby

Seabadger67
August 30th, 2017, 12:14 PM
I dont know. I csnt even pee in urinals. Barely in stalls. I can only pee comfortably if i know no one is going go be nearby

I get that sometimes, I think it's just nerves. ^_^

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 12:16 PM
I get that sometimes, I think it's just nerves. ^_^

Idk lol im never nervous though.

Seabadger67
August 30th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Idk lol im never nervous though.

Most of the time stuff like that is psychological, so you wouldn't even feel nervous. Kinda complicates stuff doesn't it :D

Akksksosppapapwpee
August 30th, 2017, 12:43 PM
True lol i hate it

jhardy
September 8th, 2017, 06:33 PM
I have before, but I only do when I have no other options.

Trish_Lynn
September 10th, 2017, 01:00 AM
When you gotta go, you gotta go!

Bpalmer02
September 10th, 2017, 05:41 AM
I do it whenever I need to go. On a tree, a wall, wherever I want, it's natural

Beachgirl16
September 10th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Is it wrong if a girl does it? I mean I know I do it now and then when I'm out in the woods and there's no bathroom (obviously) but is it considered like how a guy would do it? Or is a girl peeing outside considered more gross than if a guy did it

kryptonite
September 10th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Is it wrong if a girl does it? I mean I know I do it now and then when I'm out in the woods and there's no bathroom (obviously) but is it considered like how a guy would do it? Or is a girl peeing outside considered more gross than if a guy did it

It's totally fine as long as it's in an appropriate place (camping, private property) where no one can see without deliberately looking.

Like don't do it in an alley, but if you're overnight camping...

Andyyy95
September 14th, 2017, 05:20 PM
I have, but only out of desperation. Privacy could be an issue.

Why would it be wrong for one to release waste fluid from their body? As long as you're not causing vandalism or public indecency, you do what needs to be done?

Brigje
September 14th, 2017, 08:41 PM
I do it in case of emergency, like during a long walk or outdoor running. It also happened more than once during an outdoor festival when the toilets are too busy.
No story-telling, but at festivals funny things happen when you go pee with a group of friends and some turn out to be exhibitionistic and others love to watch.

Brigje
September 15th, 2017, 12:56 PM
It's totally fine as long as it's in an appropriate place (camping, private property) where no one can see without deliberately looking.

Like don't do it in an alley, but if you're overnight camping...

You have send me a pm, but I can't answer :(
Maybe you can copy your question and remark in here, so I can reply and get my number of posts up :metal:

Alisha_
September 29th, 2017, 02:53 PM
I have a few times when I couldn't get to a bathroom quick enough and no one was around or looking.

Bluegrass
September 29th, 2017, 05:25 PM
I'll have to extremely desperately need to pee without a toilet for miles always and be in a Forrest.

noah.whynot
September 29th, 2017, 06:05 PM

Yeah definitely have done it ... both behind something and in the open, by myself and with others. Usually when there aren't other options, but when you got to go, you go, so in that sense it's no big deal.

sazzzo
October 2nd, 2017, 09:14 AM
I've had to do it before but I would never do it unless I absolutely have to! And definitely never where anyone would see anything. And if you are absolutely desperate there is no alternative really.

logan2002
October 2nd, 2017, 01:49 PM
Have done it lots of times, going down alleys, by trees, or walking down train tracks.

Jake445
October 2nd, 2017, 03:37 PM
I've done it while hiking and camping.

colephase
October 2nd, 2017, 08:37 PM
a couple of times i use a plastic cup into a car, i hate show my butt on public.

benster
October 4th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Yep when I have to pee I will but behind something so no one can see my bits 😁

Snowrider
October 15th, 2017, 12:09 AM
If I gotta pee, I'll do it wherever - doesn't matter if in open or on a tree.

EthanK
October 16th, 2017, 05:35 AM
You gotta do what a man's gotta do

benster
October 16th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Just watched one foot in the grave (UK) and someone said why do men have to pee up against something lol
Btw I dont know but I do 😁

Hamodyalot
October 24th, 2017, 01:45 PM
I pee in desert behind sand dune or bush

Bpalmer02
October 26th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Just watched one foot in the grave (UK) and someone said why do men have to pee up against something lol
Btw I dont know but I do 😁

I do too, guess it's just more fun lol 😂

MeganA
November 13th, 2017, 04:26 PM
There is no way I would pee outside unless I was out in nature and really had to go!

Sina-B
November 14th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Sometimes you have no choice. Yes I had.

zack.zack
November 14th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Ive peed outside before because it was convenient at the time, no big deal.