PDA

View Full Version : Getting in shape

Valentine_
July 2nd, 2016, 01:39 PM
So, I want to lose some weight and get in shape for my trip to Spain with my class in August. I spend around 20 min every day on the treadmill or room bike and do 100 crunches and 100 bridges.
So I want to do more but I don't know what. I don't have a lot of time in the day and just two months to get in shape. So any exercise recommendation would help :)

lemondrop
July 2nd, 2016, 02:33 PM
Hi, it depends on your goal - how many kilograms would you like to burn down. The best exercise for girls for a fat loss is sprinting. You do 10 sets of 45s-60s sprint ,between sets you rest 30-60s. But u must run hard,not just jog around. But the most important thing is diet - try to consume a lot of veggies if you think that you're consuming enough - consume more :D. Vitamins make your skin look good. For belly...hmmm , do some hanging knee raises, crunches won't help,do like 4sets of 12-15 ,but don't cheat - no swinging and etc. contract at the top. Well if you want to ask more just pm,bcuz i don't know your stats - weight,height. Try to always add when u post those two mats

P.S you need to know in what "environment" vitamin melts. For example vitamin A in oil. Your body can only absorb it in this way

Harrier
July 2nd, 2016, 03:54 PM
So, I want to lose some weight and get in shape for my trip to Spain with my class in August. I spend around 20 min every day on the treadmill or room bike and do 100 crunches and 100 bridges.
So I want to do more but I don't know what. I don't have a lot of time in the day and just two months to get in shape. So any exercise recommendation would help :)

What you are doing is great! Personally I would probably go for an actual run or bike ride then use a treadmill or stationary bike but the workout is the same (just not as good scenery). But the treadmill and inside bike is perfect for days that you don't want to go outside bc the key to getting in shape is consistency!!! Try to exercise for 30-60 minutes every damn day! 5 or 6 is also good, but try for every day. Bridges and crunches is good as it will tone your abs and build muscle and burn fat. The only advice I think you should add is to buy a workout video. Insanity or beachbody or anything like p90x or shawn t videos. The moves the video will have you do is 100 times more than just running. Stuff like kickboxing and lunges and burpees and crap like that. And don't forget to eat healthy and eat small portions but more meals (like 5 small meals instead of 2-3 huge meals). Good luck!

rioo
July 2nd, 2016, 06:06 PM
Pull up and diet. it will build V shape.