PDA

View Full Version : Bareback with spermicidal film

Cadanance00
July 2nd, 2016, 12:18 PM
So my ex & I are trying a FWB thing and she used a VCF. Anybody have experience with this?

jamie_n5
July 2nd, 2016, 07:03 PM
Could you please explain a little bit what the letters stand for and what they are supposed to do? I am guessing by your title they are spermicides but it will help others understand.
I am gay myself but just trying to help out.

Flapjack
July 2nd, 2016, 07:06 PM
Could you please explain a little bit what the letters stand for and what they are supposed to do? I am guessing by your title they are spermicides but it will help others understand.
I am gay myself but just trying to help out.
http://teenhealthsource.com/birthcontrol/vaginal-contraceptive-film-vcf-details/

To the OP: I have no experience with any of this so I cannot help you but I wish you luck!!

Cadanance00
July 2nd, 2016, 07:31 PM
VCF= Vaginal Contraceptive Film. It's a little patchy thing.

Just JT
July 2nd, 2016, 07:42 PM
I haven't actually used it, but I did read quickly the link TheFlapjack posted. And I wouldn't use it based on that. It doesn't protect you against pregnancy very well, not even when used properly.
It also doesn't protect you against std's

Dalcourt
July 2nd, 2016, 10:22 PM
Well as I'm not having sex with girls I have no personal experience with it...

It should be save against pregnancy if you know how to use it but it isn't that easy to handle. We learned about it in a sex ed class and I thought it was kinda complicated...having to wait a certain amount of time till it's ready , and it sounds like a hassle to fit it in the right spot (correct me there if it is not as I'm not a girl) and so on.

I also wouldn't use it as it can just protect you against pregnancy but not against STDs...if you have a FWB relationship I would never go without protection against STDs so in my opinion it sounds like a great thing when you are older and in an established relationship but not in your case but that's just my two cents.

lliam
July 3rd, 2016, 05:31 AM
just use condomes instead

rioo
July 3rd, 2016, 08:40 AM
sounds more expensive than condoms.

Cadanance00
July 3rd, 2016, 10:06 AM
sounds more expensive than condoms.

She got them. 9 for fifteen bucks at CVS.

rioo
July 3rd, 2016, 05:49 PM

maybe I can give u advice to bareback in the beginning but use condom after it getting more intense or u know.

Flapjack
July 3rd, 2016, 05:54 PM
Raising a baby is a lot more expensive though.

DoodleSnap
July 6th, 2016, 09:18 PM
You are best to use condoms at this stage.