PDA

View Full Version : Was I drunk?

Just a Guy
July 2nd, 2016, 07:40 AM
This weekend I went out drinking with friends and it was the first time I've gotten drunk but I'm not sure if I actually made it to being drunk. Like I drank a lot, I had a whole bottle of a cocktail thing, a shot of vodka, and an alcoholic energy drink along with other various sips of drinks and I felt drunk like I was conscious of everything that was going on I just would say everything that came into my mind and thought everything was funny and I was like tipsy. Anyways the next morning I had no hangover at all, like no headache or gross feeling at all. Did I actually get drunk or???

Periphery
July 2nd, 2016, 07:50 AM
This weekend I went out drinking with friends and it was the first time I've gotten drunk but I'm not sure if I actually made it to being drunk. Like I drank a lot, I had a whole bottle of a cocktail thing, a shot of vodka, and an alcoholic energy drink along with other various sips of drinks and I felt drunk like I was conscious of everything that was going on I just would say everything that came into my mind and thought everything was funny and I was like tipsy. Anyways the next morning I had no hangover at all, like no headache or gross feeling at all. Did I actually get drunk or???

The thing is, if you have been drunk you don't always get hungover. It also depends what you see as 'drunk'. You felt the alcohol, it just depends what you see as drunk. Some people see drunk as 'not being able to walk or talk' or just tipsy in general.

Hollywood
July 2nd, 2016, 07:51 AM
If you were drunk, you'd know it, trust me. If you felt something but you're unsure, you were probably just buzzed.

kylem1229
July 2nd, 2016, 10:18 AM
There are different stages of being drunk aswell. (Even just 1 drink can technically get you drunk, just not on a very high level.) Hangover is also technically being "drunk". Its just when your BAC level starts to decrease back to normal.

jamie_n5
July 2nd, 2016, 02:28 PM
I think you were under the influence and a bit buzzed up but not fully stumbling wabbly drunk. Like said if you were drunk you would definitely know it.

feli 99
July 31st, 2016, 02:45 PM
I thing nur realy but a Little

Flapjack
July 31st, 2016, 02:51 PM
Yeah the special one is 100% right and you deffo sound like you were drunk! Trust me if anyone knows about the drinking... it's BramXD

Just JT
July 31st, 2016, 02:56 PM
A lot of a hang over is also being dehydrated. A lot of cheaper alcohol will dehydrate you a lot more that better quality alcohol. Making a hangover symptoms not as bad. If you were drunk, not just tipsy or buzzed, you'd k ow it, cause you'd probably be not remembering some of the previous night.

Jontxu
August 18th, 2016, 04:30 PM
I think you were drunk even if you didn't get a hangover

devotionnel
August 18th, 2016, 06:02 PM
You may have just been tipsy, or a little hyper or buzzed from the alcohol. You don't get hangovers every time so you may have been drunk!