PDA

View Full Version : Masturbation causing bigger labia?

Anon.e.mous
July 1st, 2016, 05:01 PM
I've masterbated at least everyweek for about 7yrs noticed recently i have a bigger labia and now its putting me off doing it-anyone else had this??

ClaraWho
July 1st, 2016, 06:46 PM
Given that you started when you began puberty, and now are nearing the end of puberty, changes will have happened. Masturbation doesn't change the structure over time, so don't worry about it.

~ Clara

Amethyst Rose
July 2nd, 2016, 08:45 AM
I've noticed this change in my labia as well, but like Clara said it's just you nearing the end of puberty, not caused by masturbation.

LITTLEANGEL16
July 2nd, 2016, 12:31 PM
It has not affected me and I have been playing and masturbating since quite young, the only difference my clit hood shows between my lips but I think that's just normal for me.

saxmatic16
July 2nd, 2016, 02:55 PM
Your body is going to change in all aspects from now till you get old. So masturbation isn't a factor in this equation lol plus guys won't care either or other girls ( If your into that)

feli 99
July 3rd, 2016, 12:52 PM
Puberty?

Michelle98
July 4th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Growth of labia is not caused by masturbation. It's part of normal development. Check out http://www.labiaproject.com, they have lotsa useful info on this.

LITTLEANGEL16
July 5th, 2016, 07:42 AM
Growth of labia is not caused by masturbation. It's part of normal development. Check out http://www.labiaproject.com, they have lotsa useful info on this.

Hiya Thanks very much for the link you posted, a few of my friends and their sisters also found it interesting as some of them their labia pokes out a bit. XX :yes:

Claire Asteroid
July 5th, 2016, 10:36 AM
I think it's just normal and not to do with masturbation. My labia have got bigger too but I think it's just how they develop not because of masturbation.

Photochick
July 13th, 2016, 04:57 PM
is there something wrong with a bigger labia? I have a labia that I guess is considered large but I kind of like that. I hear talk about this being an issue ???

Alex1s
July 17th, 2016, 06:44 AM
Your body is just changing naturally. When I first started puberty I masturbated a ton...like it was almost unhealthy lol but my labia stayed the same. I didn't really notice a huge change until this last year when they got a little bigger but I'm not concerned. I actually wish I had a little more labia growth because I feel like I look underdeveloped. It makes me kind of self conscious :/

Michelle98
August 26th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Your body is just changing naturally. When I first started puberty I masturbated a ton...like it was almost unhealthy lol but my labia stayed the same. I didn't really notice a huge change until this last year when they got a little bigger but I'm not concerned. I actually wish I had a little more labia growth because I feel like I look underdeveloped. It makes me kind of self conscious :/

It is normal for the body (all parts) including your labia to change and develop as you get older. Whether small or big, it is nothing to feel self-conscious about.

stoneflowe96
September 1st, 2016, 06:49 AM
Your boday changes during puberty. Also your labia is changing and growing, it is totaly natural. Masturbation does not affect the growth of your labia.

sara___
September 2nd, 2016, 12:10 AM
Your boday changes during puberty. Also your labia is changing and growing, it is totaly natural. Masturbation does not affect the growth of your labia.

well said !

ariannak
September 3rd, 2016, 02:56 AM
Such body changes follow nature, so nothing to worry about masturbation

Madison519
September 7th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Pretty sure it's just the result of puberty and not anything you are doing. I noticed similar changes, so I wouldn't worry.

MaeFae
September 8th, 2016, 04:16 PM
I've masturbated everyday for 6 years or something like that. Still have almost no labia to mention. I think you're fine :)

Michelle98
September 19th, 2016, 02:04 AM
I've masturbated everyday for 6 years or something like that. Still have almost no labia to mention. I think you're fine :)

Yes, definitely fine, nothing to be concerned about :)

kalha123
November 29th, 2017, 02:29 AM
i m doing one a day.but still same size

Dalcourt
November 29th, 2017, 02:57 AM
Please don't post in threads with more than two months inactivity :locked: