PDA

View Full Version : Acceptability of nipple imprint showing through shirt (Male)

Drewboyy
June 30th, 2016, 11:07 PM
I wear shirts that are thinnish and I think the imprint of my nipple is noticeable-

I basically have abs so I'm not worried about fat, I'd say I look at least sort of good looking but I think the area wear my nipples are is really noticeable.

I've never gotten a comment on this before, so I'm not sure if I'm just being self conscious or the people around me don't care.

But, if in fact I am correct, is it against proper (casual) dress code for a guy??

Cause I'm pretty sure it's not for girls, right?

Hudor
July 1st, 2016, 12:09 AM
No i don't think it's wrong or indecent, especially for casual and I've never really seen anyone objecting to it either. I don't think frankly, people would care about it.
If you're bothered though, you could wear a thicker t-shirt and vest.

SethfromMI
July 1st, 2016, 07:26 AM
I wouldn't worry about it whether it was guys or girls.

Bull
July 1st, 2016, 09:19 AM
No problem in my opinion. Watch male tennis, those guys are fit and there is a very noticeable imprint. Does not seem to bother anyone.

Hideous
July 1st, 2016, 10:02 AM
I wear mesh and my nipples sometimes pop through, lmao. Like Seth said, I wouldn't worry. no one's going to stare at someone's nipples for a long time.

Cadanance00
July 1st, 2016, 07:24 PM
If someone was worried about my nips showing thru my shirt, I could always take it off.

zzzzzzzzzz
July 3rd, 2016, 01:46 AM
Don't worry it happens

pjones
July 3rd, 2016, 06:16 PM
if you have concerns about your nipples showing maybe wear a shirt that doesn't fit so tight.

Drewboyy
July 3rd, 2016, 09:30 PM
No problem in my opinion. Watch male tennis, those guys are fit and there is a very noticeable imprint. Does not seem to bother anyone.

The difference between me and them is that they are nonstop running and competing to win money lmao

Bull
July 4th, 2016, 05:11 AM
Drewboyy, point well taken, however, my point is that we have nips and if we wear tight shirts, or see through shirts, they are going to show. Personally, I like the look on guys as well as girls. You will get used to it, enjoy it. Your sig says you are "very open", so be open about showing what you got!

lialia
October 13th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Don't worry about it, but if you're really self conscious of it, they make adhesive nipple covers you could use.

dutchboy2000
October 14th, 2017, 03:24 AM
When I wear tight tshirt it also happens to me, but then it makes obvious that I have my nipples pierced. Sometimes it is really funny, especially for those who are not aware about my piercings. Once my very young cousin during family dinner shouted that I have something in my nipples.

Endeavour
October 14th, 2017, 04:26 AM
Don't worry about it, but if you're really self conscious of it, they make adhesive nipple covers you could use.

Please don't post in threads with more than two months inactivity. :locked: