PDA

View Full Version : Plz help sunburn on face, skin peeling and pale under

chickflick09
June 30th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Sorry, I really didn't know what section to put this under.

But I got back from vacation and I got really tan. I didn't use sunscreen on my face which I guess was a really bad choice. I just got out of the shower, and on my forehead in the center, the skin like peeled off and it revealed a really big white spot. The rest of my face is really tan.

Has this ever happened to you?

Mars
June 30th, 2016, 11:26 PM
If you're skin is blistering or bubbling, then go to a hospital.

If it's just peeling and burns a little, that's normal. You should rub aloe on it as it soothes the burn n helps it heal.

City Kid
July 6th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Puberty For Girls :arrow: VT General Hospital

Fleek
July 6th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Noxima seems to help tons!

Hideous
July 6th, 2016, 11:39 PM
Currently going through it right now :(

The spot above my eyebrows is noticeably red and it's peeling. I have to apply Aloe Vera lotion, a cold cloth overnight, and concealer before I go to work. I also have a sunburn on my back, the mark is oddly shaped. I'm sure it's temporary but looks really asymmetrical. Stay hydrated with fluids (water) and do not touch the skin; try not to peel.

Aloe plant/aloe vera lotion and ice and cold milk and water are the holy grail to treating a sunburn.

volleyballer13
July 13th, 2016, 07:35 PM
you should always wear sunscreen. skin cancer doesnt discriminate when it comes to burned skin or not. everyone thinks that its only if you get burned is it bad. sunscreen still allows you to tan but helps protect against the skin cancer.

Skylark
August 1st, 2016, 08:19 PM
If you're skin is blistering or bubbling, then go to a hospital.

If it's just peeling and burns a little, that's normal. You should rub aloe on it as it soothes the burn n helps it heal.

Don't put too much aloe on though, or put it on too frequently. Remember the skin cells are burned and trying to let heat out. Too much aloe cakes onto the skin and stops heat from escaping from the pores.

Flapjack
August 1st, 2016, 08:45 PM
Yeah I've had this happen because I also don't wear sun cream! Hope it clears up soon for you buddy:)

Periphery
August 2nd, 2016, 08:59 AM
Once my 2 arms were like this. Hurt way too much.

CHannan
October 24th, 2016, 07:30 AM
Do not use hot or warm water on your skin as it may worsen your condition. You can use aloe Vera on your skin. It will give your skin a soothing effect. One of my friends had a same problem. She was recommended ormedic balancing gel masque and collagen drink by Image Skin Care. You can view it here (http://www.imageskincare.com/by-collection/yana-daily-collagen/yana-daily-collagen-shots-monthly-supply.html). Also, it’s important to note that you should never rely on a self-diagnosis alone, you can ask to your doctor as he knows your skin better.