PDA

View Full Version : Virtual20s - VirtualTeen for over 20?

PaleBoy
June 29th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Are there plans to make a similar forum for over 20-year-olds? I am getting close :(

azure moonstone
June 29th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Not as far as I know. It's been brought up in the past, and I know that many people would be interested.

Members are welcome to stay after they are 20, as long as they (a) have registered before they turn 20 years of age (this is a black and white rule here, no grey area), and (b) act in an appropriate manner for their age.

Typhlosion
June 29th, 2016, 11:10 PM
I mean, there are probably some forums for young adults, but more likely forums for more specific topics, like college, finance, autos... I dunno. It's just the internet in general aimed for adults. It wouldn't make that much sense.

PaleBoy
June 30th, 2016, 08:49 AM
ok >:(

Hollywood
June 30th, 2016, 10:28 AM
I don't think another forum could be created that captures the atmosphere that we have here. So even if a Virtual20s was created, I doubt it would succeed.

ImCoolBeans
June 30th, 2016, 11:54 AM
There are not any plans to make a second forum. It would be expensive and would require a lot more oversight, probably an entire second staff to oversee. I do see where you're coming from, it would be able to make more friends your age. But that's part of the site, everybody's time on here comes at some point.

PaleBoy
June 30th, 2016, 02:02 PM
There are not any plans to make a second forum. It would be expensive and would require a lot more oversight, probably an entire second staff to oversee. I do see where you're coming from, it would be able to make more friends your age. But that's part of the site, everybody's time on here comes at some point.

Yes also i have more in common with 21 or 22-year-olds than 13-year-old boys who are just getting into puberty. But yeah, i guess its not going to happen.

Sean4U
September 25th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Having just turned 20 a month ago and being a member since 2012 I am thankful that we can stay in this forum. I have many friends here both young and ...ahhh hmmmm...old like me. My brother just joined and I'm glad that he did, since this site has been very beneficial to me and I hope it will for him. But I agree that as "senior" members we must conduct ourselves with the maturity we should have. And I don't think that a site like this in VT would be as successful, since we all are familiar with this site.

Elysium
September 26th, 2016, 12:40 AM
Having just turned 20 a month ago and being a member since 2012 I am thankful that we can stay in this forum. I have many friends here both young and ...ahhh hmmmm...old like me. My brother just joined and I'm glad that he did, since this site has been very beneficial to me and I hope it will for him. But I agree that as "senior" members we must conduct ourselves with the maturity we should have. And I don't think that a site like this in VT would be as successful, since we all are familiar with this site.
While your input is appreciated, please don't post in threads that have been inactive for two months or more. :locked: