PDA

View Full Version : My mind is breaking.

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 28th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Yeah, just had to get this off my mind, if you don't like to read, go back, sorry.
So, I've talked about this before, but it just gets worse. My mind is breaking because of all the stuff that is happening at the same time but I can't relax and get it out of my mind. First, my family is struggling economically. I'm constantly having to hear that we don't have money and that we're struggling, like someone 'close' to me is also feeling bad and when they get hurt they just lay everything on me, like talk to me angrily, criticize me (not in a constructive way) and make me sad and my day worse, too. I can't take this, I'm really breaking. The person talks bad to me and is constantly asking me to do things, not leaving me alone, not comprehending and making me uncomfortable in general, and I feel like destroying a pillow or something at those moments... Yes, destroying a pillow because I won't hurt myself or anyone because that's just ignorant to do. I really need a few days to rest, but I can't. Everyday there's a problem, and so I can't just fully relax for a day. Second, I've had a problem with friends, I thought that my former friends who I didn't talk in a year would be good to me, but the project we were gonna do broke down, we had a small argument and everything and now they're basically gone again. Third, the real life person that told me to talk to them is also bad, so another person I know doesn't let me talk to them about me feeling bad because they're worse. I'm still stressing out, probably with a mental crisis, but I still don't have a psychologist, so I don't know what the hell is happening to me, I'm feeling like crap constantly. I don't even know what to do. Would talking to someone help? Should I do lots of stuff that usually distracts me like watching videos more often so I get better? Should I just sleep for the most of the day? Should I even stop watching videos and sleeping and do boring stuff like clean every day and not have fun, but maybe the person could treat me a bit better? 'Sell' myself and just get some work even if I'm just 15? I'm so lost! I need help... :(

FuTo
June 28th, 2016, 10:15 PM
I feel you. My mom is on my ass 24/7, 12 months a year. She doesn't like the fact that I'm gay and always asks me y I "decide" to be gay and if I'm embarrassed when people laugh at my sexuality when in fact she, my own mother, is the only one in my life who judges me for being gay . I just do the things that I like to distract myself. I find playing games and hanging out with friends a good distraction. I also avoid my family when ever I can.

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 29th, 2016, 05:22 AM
I feel you. My mom is on my ass 24/7, 12 months a year. She doesn't like the fact that I'm gay and always asks me y I "decide" to be gay and if I'm embarrassed when people laugh at my sexuality when in fact she, my own mother, is the only one in my life who judges me for being gay . I just do the things that I like to distract myself. I find playing games and hanging out with friends a good distraction. I also avoid my family when ever I can.
I can't avoid my family if I live with them. And I barely leave the house because of the situation we're in. I'm just very lost in what to do at some moments. Things get right with us as fast as they go wrong again. I don't really know what to do. Plus. I don't have any friends to hang out with. I could have had, but things didn't work out like I said above.

Amethyst Rose
June 29th, 2016, 08:59 AM
I know the feeling of someone who is worse than me venting to me constantly. I still deal with that.
You never know what can happen, the economic situation could change anytime.
I know you have a good imagination; try to draw, write, or exercise it in some way or form a little every day. That would be a good distraction and also good for you getting out some of your feelings and having a daily goal for expression.
Have a positive attitude and hang tough! :)

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 29th, 2016, 09:31 AM
I know the feeling of someone who is worse than me venting to me constantly. I still deal with that.
You never know what can happen, the economic situation could change anytime.
I know you have a good imagination; try to draw, write, or exercise it in some way or form a little every day. That would be a good distraction and also good for you getting out some of your feelings and having a daily goal for expression.
Have a positive attitude and hang tough! :)

The economic situation is only changing to worse, honestly.
I do that, I sometimes try to do stories or roleplays on the internet to express my imagination, but it sometimes isn't enough.
Thanks, I'd try doing that, sometimes they even tell me 'Don't sing or be so excited, this person you know is going through bad times' and then my day is ruined.

Amethyst Rose
June 29th, 2016, 10:23 AM
The economic situation is only changing to worse, honestly.
I do that, I sometimes try to do stories or roleplays on the internet to express my imagination, but it sometimes isn't enough.
Thanks, I'd try doing that, sometimes they even tell me 'Don't sing or be so excited, this person you know is going through bad times' and then my day is ruined.

Sing sing sing. Don't listen to them, be yourself and do what makes you happy.
Just because THEY'RE going through bad times, don't let that make yours worse. We all have to carry our own weight and should not throw it on others.

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 29th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Sing sing sing. Don't listen to them, be yourself and do what makes you happy.
Just because THEY'RE going through bad times, don't let that make yours worse. We all have to carry our own weight and should not throw it on others.

I agree with that, that's what I'm trying to do. I'm not too comfortable with singing when they're at home, but when they leave I'm better, and I am singing quite a lot right now :)
Thank you :)

Amethyst Rose
June 29th, 2016, 10:51 AM
I agree with that, that's what I'm trying to do. I'm not too comfortable with singing when they're at home, but when they leave I'm better, and I am singing quite a lot right now :)
Thank you :)

I'm the same way. You're welcome :)

YouTube
June 29th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Sorry to hear about your situation. Whenever I need to get away from it all, I go for a run. Nothing but me and my earbuds. The endorphins could really boost your mood. The feeling you get after a good run is SO worth it. Some days, I start my day with a run and the whole day is just wonderful.

Fleek
June 30th, 2016, 12:25 AM
Find a music artist you connect with. Immerse yourself in their songs.

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 30th, 2016, 05:14 AM
Find a music artist you connect with. Immerse yourself in their songs.
I already did, I have found Alter Bridge and also Tremonti, I really like the sounds and lyrics of the songs, and some of their songs are almost perfectly me. It's just too bad I can't listen to music as much because I'm not too comfortable when people are around since I usually like to sing, and because of other stuff. Still thank you :)

Sorry to hear about your situation. Whenever I need to get away from it all, I go for a run. Nothing but me and my earbuds. The endorphins could really boost your mood. The feeling you get after a good run is SO worth it. Some days, I start my day with a run and the whole day is just wonderful.

Thanks for the help, I might try to run a bit in the morning :)

jamie_n5
June 30th, 2016, 10:21 AM
I know that it is hard. Your parents problems shouldn't be your problems. Try and take yourself away from that situation. Do you have a teacher from school or a minister or someone like that that you trust and could talk to and confide in to help you deal with this? If not maybe you need to go to a clinic or call a help line. A doctor or phycologist would be the best thing for you by far. I hope that you can get some help somewhere. Please be strong and I care about you and will pray for you.

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 30th, 2016, 12:36 PM
I know that it is hard. Your parents problems shouldn't be your problems. Try and take yourself away from that situation. Do you have a teacher from school or a minister or someone like that that you trust and could talk to and confide in to help you deal with this? If not maybe you need to go to a clinic or call a help line. A doctor or phycologist would be the best thing for you by far. I hope that you can get some help somewhere. Please be strong and I care about you and will pray for you.

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate people like you and the others that posted here too for wanting to help others. No, I don't have anyone IRL who I can talk to about these things, but I know that, so hopefully in the beginning of July I'll go to a psychologist to get help, I don't know the exact date, but I hope it will be as soon as possible. Thanks again, I'm trying my best to handle all of this. :)