PDA

View Full Version : I did a bipolar quiz

Menzis
February 16th, 2014, 06:31 PM
I did a Bipolar quiz and I got these results.. what should I do?
http://puu.sh/6YWYc/33737ee151.png

Tarannosaurus
February 16th, 2014, 06:55 PM
These quizzes can be an excellent general guide, but only that, a general guide. I did quizzes like this before and convinced myself that I had schizophrenia. I don't but it was on the right track of anxiety related disorders. This isn't a substitute for professional evaluation. Your results seem to indicate that you may have something, but don't jump to conclusions before consulting a doctor. I do suggest you go to a doctor/ psychologist/ psychiatrist though. Take care :)

Damien2014
February 18th, 2014, 08:55 AM
I did a Bipolar quiz and I got these results.. what should I do?
image (http://puu.sh/6YWYc/33737ee151.png)

I honestly think they are a load of you know but if you would like a test done do it with professionals e.g. GP, Paediatrician or mental health counsellor

JamesSuperBoy
February 18th, 2014, 11:11 AM
These on line quizes and such are never good or accurate but you can get proper help and diagnoses -

ksdnfkfr
February 18th, 2014, 11:15 AM
I could take a bunch of online tests to confirm that im autistic, but it would not do me any good.
Only having a qualified professional diagnosis has helped me.

xXl0sth0peXx
February 18th, 2014, 01:42 PM
I think what Tarannosaurus said is extremely true. You can take these quizzes all day and night, but I wouldn't take the results to heart. They're meant to be used as guidelines as she said, and if you're really concerned, start by talking with your parents and you can all decide where to go from there. If you're scared, a professional is the best person to help you, and will help you if you let them.

Best of luck x

Abhorrence
October 28th, 2014, 10:12 AM
These quizzes are just used as an indication to go to the doctor. With these results you should get it checked out but they are definitely not a sure way of finding out what illness you have.

ImagineRepublicCity
October 28th, 2014, 10:22 AM
These quizzes are just used as an indication to go to the doctor. With these results you should get it checked out but they are definitely not a sure way of finding out what illness you have.

Please don't bump threads after 2 months of inactivity :locked: