PDA

View Full Version : Might I have Bipolar?

Anonymous2002
June 26th, 2016, 11:18 AM
This could sound absolutely retarded and probably is but from what I know, it's basically people who switch between being sad and angry.

I've been arrested twice for aggravated assault have had a restraining order against my brothers and have one now against 2 other guys who are brothers because I got into a fight with one of them, I've had 4 or so serious fights. 1 of which broke my knuckle in (didn't keep a tight enough fist) but was not charged for because him and a group of others with him were bullying me for about an hour in class and the teacher did nothing. When I got up to walk past one tried giving me a piece of paper, it had this ugly and far drawing he then said it was me and i punched him across the head breaking my knuckle which still looks fucked to this day :( with the current restraining order i heard someone whisper under their breath faggot haircut and when I asked them what they said and when they said it again I put them in a headlock and they eventually passed out. The first arrest I put someone in a headlock because he was hitting another kid but they said not to interfere so I got arrested, it really depends on the parents :/ anyways so that's most my angry side, and with the sad side it's just depression and suicidal thoughts/attempts.

I don't know... this is probably just me being angry and sad...

but i've written too much to go back :P

Also I've only ever been diagnosed with Aspergers

Just JT
June 26th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Hey ahhh Cameron....sounds like your pretty pissed off about shit in your life and maybe some self control issues? Not trying to pass judgement here ok? I say that cause there's actually a lot of similarities with me and my past you just kinda summed up. For me, it was more like determining triggers, and coming up with a plan for when I encounter a trigger. I'm not saying your are or not Bipolar, you could be, maybe not to. Think it's hard for anyone here to figure that out for you.

Guess what I'm saying is, and I don't mean to sound like your parents or anything but it's guna be a bigger issue down the road if you don't get a handle,on it sooner than later. For example, I got into a fight not to long ago. Got my ass beat. They got it worse, they started it. But with my history, I lookin at some felony charges, at 15. And that sucks.

A friend of mine in another forum told me about a book he thought I should read. It's called reality boy. It's a true story, here's a link to it on amazon, but I'm sure the library has it, mine did.

https://www.amazon.com/Reality-Boy-S-King/dp/0316222704

It's a good book, made a lota sense to me, didn't solve anything, but helps me to channel my rage and aggression. I got the idea of setting up a speed ball in the basement from this book. Still use it, almost everyday. If you ever wana talk pm me anytime ok?

Dalcourt
June 26th, 2016, 02:08 PM
It's a common misconception that bipolar has to do with being angry and aggressive...having anger issues has nothing to do with being in a manic episode or whatever most people think.
It's true you can get irritated more easily...pick fights etc. but it doesn't mean that you have to physically harm someone.

Due to my numerous therapy sessions I had sometimes together with other bipolar people I know many who aren't aggressive at all.

But if you want clarity get yourself tested cuz only a professional can tell you what's really going on.