PDA

View Full Version : vent I guess

BunniBoi
June 25th, 2016, 09:32 PM
so i wanna come out to my family but idk how they'll react. but everytime i'm about to tell my mom i chicken out then i've got depressed for the past few days wondering why couldn't i have been straight why is my living situation awful why does my mom verbally abuse me why am i a little bitch and why can't i keep a friend like literally everything i get around falls apart

drhalsey1
June 25th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Well if you need someone to talk to I can listen.

Devinsoccer
June 25th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Bunniboi, I would email her to come out, that's what I did as trans(but nothing happende) that can put a lot of stress off of you. For the verbal abuse, run away, with your phone, call 911 and go back to your home. For your friends, they weren't mean't to be.

Dalcourt
June 25th, 2016, 10:18 PM
For the verbal abuse, run away, with your phone, call 911 and go back to your home.

What on earth would that do except get you into trouble??

Anyway BunniBoi if you feel like you can't talk to your Mom face to face about the coming out and feeling verbally abused by her...I would also recommend to write her a letter of some sort.

Life can be stressful when you have this secrets to keep so letting it out will help you reduce other problems, too.
And having decent friends is just not easy...just don't give up. Maybe those weren't the right people try and find others.

I'm always prepared to listen if you need someone to vent to, okay?

Devinsoccer
June 25th, 2016, 10:41 PM
What on earth would that do except get you into trouble??

Anyway BunniBoi if you feel like you can't talk to your Mom face to face about the coming out and feeling verbally abused by her...I would also recommend to write her a letter of some sort.

Life can be stressful when you have this secrets to keep so letting it out will help you reduce other problems, too.
And having decent friends is just not easy...just don't give up. Maybe those weren't the right people try and find others.

I'm always prepared to listen if you need someone to vent to, okay?

Run away, so your parents don't know your calling the athorities, Call 911 to tell the autorities what's happening(give them your home address), go back home and wait for the cops

Just JT
June 25th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Running away in any way, in any words is a bad idea Devinsoccer

Now for the OP, I get where your coming from in many ways. I've always wanted to come out, but I also knew what would happen. That said, my living situation hasn't been all that great either. But, here's what I did when I didn't have my dad to deal with. I just did what I wanted, followed my instincts. I did t come out, and I didn't deny it either. They'll figure it out one way or another. There's no rule you need to tell anyone your sexuality.

Dalcourt
June 26th, 2016, 01:01 AM
Run away, so your parents don't know your calling the athorities, Call 911 to tell the autorities what's happening(give them your home address), go back home and wait for the cups

I still don't think it will do much more than getting you into trouble. How do you want to prove someone's verbally abusive?You would even have to prove physical abuse and it takes ages till authorities take action.being verbally abusived doesn't count as emergency to call 911so yeah...I'd the OP to not use this drastic measures.

Endeavour
June 27th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Hi there,

I agree with what the last two posts have said : definitely do NOT run away. That will get you into more harm than good. And don't forget you don't have to come out at all, it's your decision. We are all here to support you if you need any more help.

jamie_n5
June 30th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Well I know it's hard to do man I was 15 too when I came out. It wasn't pretty at first but we all worked through it. Feel free to message anytime