PDA

View Full Version : Very long hair

Barbara.
June 25th, 2016, 07:03 PM
I have very long hair down to my butt and wanting to get it cut short but mom wont let me. She said that i look pretty with long hair and wont give me the money to get it cut. I want to donate it to locks of love. How can i convince her to let me get it cut?

BlackParadePixie
June 25th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Did you tell her you want to donate the hair? Maybe she doesn't know what that organization is...explain it to her and maybe she'll reconsider.

Barbara.
June 25th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Did you tell her you want to donate the hair? Maybe she doesn't know what that organization is...explain it to her and maybe she'll reconsider.
Yea she knows about locks of love. I want to get it cut for a couple reason as my baby brother pulls my hair and it makes me look like a little girl. She said it would make me look like a old lady if i got it cut.

I threatened to cut it myself,but she threatened to take my phone off of me. I just know what to do.

Posts merged ~ ImCoolBeans

Flapjack
June 26th, 2016, 06:18 PM
If you don't care about fashion then that is a very nice thing you're planning to do:)

everlong
June 26th, 2016, 07:29 PM
That's stupid. It should be your choice, it's your hair. Taking someone's phone away because they cut her hair is pretty extreme.

Barbara.
June 26th, 2016, 07:35 PM
That's stupid. It should be your choice, it's your hair. Taking someone's phone away because they cut her hair is pretty extreme.
Yea that what i thought too. And i do care about fashion and dont want it to look like hell,that's why i haven't cut it yet.

feli 99
June 27th, 2016, 08:52 AM
I wish I have auch long hair

Barbara.
June 27th, 2016, 02:38 PM
It was alright for awhile ,but now getting to much to washing it and looking nice.

Barbara.
June 30th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Mom and I came to agreement, I can get my hair cut but only to the middle of my back,not as short as i wanted. She is taking me tomorrow.

Sandra123
June 30th, 2016, 10:36 PM
My hair is all so to the middle of my back so this good because like more feminine :)

FuTo
July 1st, 2016, 12:26 PM
Lol I'm a guy an my mom is wants me to cut mine but I won't cuz its my body. She can't force u to not cut your hair. You could always ask a friend to borrow money just a thought.

Cadanance00
July 1st, 2016, 01:06 PM
I can understand that. My sis has hair below her belt and it's awesome. She's going to get it cut this summer and I'll be sad to see it go, but I understand. I know how much time she puts in to washing it and keeping it nice. When I brush out her tangles for her I realize how heavy it is, and if she doesn't put it up when she sleeps it gets all tangled up. So...it's yours and you should be able to do with it what you want.

Iri_dium
July 5th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Mom and I came to agreement, I can get my hair cut but only to the middle of my back,not as short as i wanted. She is taking me tomorrow.

I'm glad to hear that your problem was solved! :) Personally I never understood those parents who want to control the appearance of their children... It's really unfair and not very clever as for me :(
Anyway don't be sad with it length, I saw a lot of beautiful styling ideas with such length, like here (http://hairstylezz.com/best-box-braids-hair-styles/8/) for example :) To my mind longer hair always gives you more opportunities in ideas fro styling than a short one :D
Such short examples are cool too but in that case your main style will be mostly the one and connected with your haircut so maybe your agreement in the end wasn't so bad? :)

http://hairstylezz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Inverted-Ombre-Bob-650x813.jpg

Barbara.
July 5th, 2016, 05:40 PM
I'm glad to hear that your problem was solved! :) Personally I never understood those parents who want to control the appearance of their children... It's really unfair and not very clever as for me :(
Anyway don't be sad with it length, I saw a lot of beautiful styling ideas with such length, like here (http://hairstylezz.com/best-box-braids-hair-styles/8/) for example :) To my mind longer hair always gives you more opportunities in ideas fro styling than a short one :D
Such short examples are cool too but in that case your main style will be mostly the one and connected with your haircut so maybe your agreement in the end wasn't so bad? :)

image (http://hairstylezz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Inverted-Ombre-Bob-650x813.jpg)
I just love that style. I got my hair cut but not that short. I'm going to wait awhile before i push her button again. Better chance of her saying ok.

Iri_dium
July 6th, 2016, 10:51 AM
I just love that style. I got my hair cut but not that short. I'm going to wait awhile before i push her button again. Better chance of her saying ok.

Good luck with that! :)

WhoWhatWhen
July 19th, 2016, 02:26 AM
Every time you go to get your hair trimmed just ask for it to be an inch or so shorter than the last haircut you got. So slowly it will be shorter if you still want it to be short by then.