PDA

View Full Version : Would you press the button?

Flapjack
June 25th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Okayyy guys I won't insult your intelligence by explaining this one too much! Basically there is a button, pressing it will make 2 things happen, one good and the other bad. What these things are is determined by the post above you and you must decide whether or not to press the button. Don't forget to give the outcomes of the button for the person below you!!!

Here is a button for illustrative purposes:')
https://www.oilybits.com/images/source/ELECTRICAL_CONTROL__STOP_SWITCH.jpg

For the person below me, if you press the button you will live forever! But you will never have children...

Reise
June 25th, 2016, 05:19 PM
I ain't planning to have children anyway.

*Push*

If you press the button I'll come to your birthday party, but it'll end to the police station.

Jinglebottom
June 25th, 2016, 05:21 PM
I'd press it, it'll be worth it hehe.

For the person below me, if you press the button you will win $10 million dollars, but lose to ability to stay up past 12 am.

lliam
June 25th, 2016, 05:51 PM
*push* no prob, i tend to sleep past 12 am anyway

For the person below me, if you press the button you will get very very rich, but Donald Trump will marry you and he will live 'til he turns 103.

Endeavour
June 25th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Sorry, no deal

TUBM, push if you wished you didn't have to go to school, but you could never leave the house for the rest of your life.

Mars
June 25th, 2016, 07:40 PM
No deal :P I'm done in two years anyway

TUBM, if you push the button you never have to pay rent or bills but you have to eat a 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise for breakfast and dinner everyday

Just JT
June 25th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Done!!! I like Mayonaise, besides, I ll just puke it out after lol!!!

TUBM if you push the button you will forever live in a world of peace love and harmony
but the inner conflict will not allow you to sleep

Devinsoccer
June 25th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Nope, I gotta sleep

TUBM, if you press the button, you will live forever, but be sad forever. If you don't press the button, you will live till you are 60 and be happy.

Flapjack
June 26th, 2016, 03:39 AM
Nahhh can't do that!:')

TUBM you get a lightsaber! But you cannot let go.

Vermilion
June 26th, 2016, 03:45 AM
Nope won't press

Press and you get the love of your life but you loose your friends.

Periphery
June 26th, 2016, 05:42 AM
I'd rather stay single no thanks.

Press it and you gain 10 million dollars, a beautifull mansion and all the cars you would ever want but you will loose the abilty to move talk or eat and you'll be stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.

Anonymous2002
June 26th, 2016, 06:10 AM
Nah, even though I don't move anyway, I need to eat

Press it and you will get any game you ever want on any console for free but you will have no audio to any of the games.

Flapjack
June 26th, 2016, 06:18 AM
Nope there is literally no point!!xD

Press it and you will get $1,000,000 but you must use internet explorer for the rest of your life....

Anonymous2002
June 26th, 2016, 06:29 AM
Yes, with a million i would fucking forget about the internet

You get your dream girlfriend/boyfriend but yous only have sex once every 3 months and it isn't that great

Moriya
June 26th, 2016, 06:39 AM
I'd still press it. At least they love me (I hope)

Press it and your biggest wish will come true but you get the opposite of what you wanted.

Mars
June 26th, 2016, 08:45 AM
Nah, no point then :P Unless reverse psychology and wish for something you don't want for something you do want to happen?... Shit that's confusing lol

If you press the button you get a months worth of free dinner at a 5 star restaurant but you have to wear fake buck teeth every time you go :lol:

Jinglebottom
June 26th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Lmao I'm down for that. *presses*

If you press the button, you'll meet your favorite celebrity of all time at a meet & greet, but you'll slip and break your leg on the way out.

Mars
June 26th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Fuck it, *press* Do I get to ride a limo to the hospital? :lol:

If you press the button your crush will like you back but you can never get married or have kids as long as you're dating

Flapjack
June 26th, 2016, 09:01 AM
*press* better than nothingXD

If you press the button you can read minds but they will know when you're doing it!

Mars
June 26th, 2016, 09:39 AM
*press* like I give a shit lol

If you press the button your parents never give you orders again but in turn they get paralyzed and mute

Moriya
June 26th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Nah, that's too sad

Press the button and you get to marry your secret crush but they'll be a yandere/psychopath

Jinglebottom
June 26th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Would not press. *ruuuuuns*

If you press the button you will earn eternal health, but you'll die on your 45th birthday.

Just JT
June 26th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Press, I'd rather live a healthy shorty life than a long miserable one

If you press, you'll get your first 10 wishes granted regardless of what they are. If you do not, your best friend will get the wishes instead

azure moonstone
June 26th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Sorry girl, but I'm pushing that.

If you push the button, you will get x-ray vision. However, you vision becomes permanently infrared.

Moriya
June 26th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Would not press

Press the button for world peace but you'd be the most miserable person in the world

Jinglebottom
June 26th, 2016, 02:29 PM
I'd press it. Knowing that world peace has been achieved thanks to me is enough to make me feel better.

If you press the button, you can choose to resurrect a loved one, but their personality will be drastically different and they won't recognize you.

azure moonstone
June 26th, 2016, 04:16 PM
I think I will leave that button alone.

If you press the button, you get free cellphone service for the rest of your life. While it will save any number you have called or received a call from, connecting automatically will not work and you must dial it like an old-style rotary phone.

Laquifa
June 26th, 2016, 04:26 PM
I'll pass on that button ��

If you press the button, you ace a really hard test, but your best friend fails miserably.

Just JT
June 26th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Won't push it. I don't need a good grade that bad

If you push the button, you will cure all victims of HIV AIDS and eradicate all disease an illness in the world. If you choose not to push the button, there will be a 100 year weld wide drought

Moriya
June 26th, 2016, 04:52 PM
PUSH DAT MF BUTTON M8

Push the button and you'll get a lifetime supply of food, but it'd be your most hated food.

Falcons_11
June 26th, 2016, 05:05 PM
WTF...PRESS...if I'm hungry enough I will eat anything!

Press the button and you will become Best Loved Member, but then your post count would go back to 0.

Reise
June 26th, 2016, 05:06 PM
I ain't give a damn about both. So... I do nothing I guess?

If you press the button the UK leaves the EU but it will cause an economic apocalypse.

Jinglebottom
June 26th, 2016, 05:27 PM
I wouldn't press it for the sake of my British friends.

If you press the button, you get a free trip to Europe but have a 20% chance of getting lost.

azure moonstone
June 26th, 2016, 05:51 PM
That's better than my usual 75% chance of getting lost, so I'll push it :lol:

If you push the button, you have a time machine. However, you can only use it to go to the future OR the past, as many times as you wish. This means you can never return to the present time.

Flapjack
June 26th, 2016, 05:53 PM
*press* better than no time machine!! Might come in handy one day:')

If you press the button you will have super powers but you will be a villain

SethfromMI
June 26th, 2016, 10:07 PM
eh there's some pretty kick butt villain out there, I'll be a villain

press and you will find the love of your life but your friend will die lonely and alone

DriveAlive
June 26th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Push!

Press and you can fly but you cannot control to where.

Mars
June 26th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Fuck it, *press*

If you press it the button you get to go on a game show/competition but you're on a team with the person you hate the most

Meron
June 27th, 2016, 12:05 AM
Egh, fuck no.

Press the button and you'll achieve world peace, but the world would thus get overpopulated.

Vermilion
June 27th, 2016, 12:26 AM
No press. Don't want people to starve. As horrible as it sounds a bullet sounds better than world hunger.

Press and you meet a vt member don't press and the member would know that you chose not to meet them

Jinglebottom
June 27th, 2016, 06:47 AM
Depends on who it is, though.

If you press the button you will never feel like crap when waking up, but have to watch your least favorite TV show everyday for 4 hours.

Moriya
June 27th, 2016, 08:37 AM
Push. It'll prolly grow on me

Push the button and eradicate the suffering of every child on Earth but you can never have kids

DriveAlive
June 27th, 2016, 09:31 AM
Push

Push and you know the future but forget the past

Jinglebottom
June 27th, 2016, 10:06 AM
I'd definitely push.

If you press the button you'll receive an unlimited amount of free coupons to your favorite restaurant but you have to take a freezing cold shower everyday.

Flapjack
June 27th, 2016, 10:51 AM
yeahhh I like the cold anywaysxD

If you press the button you will get what you want most but your best friend will get the exact opposite of what you got.

Mars
June 27th, 2016, 11:12 AM
What's the opposite of a sandwich? *push*

If you press then you get to live in your dream home but you have to set up all the water and electricity by yourself and without a company

Flapjack
June 29th, 2016, 01:21 AM
Yeah I'd press!! Pretty sure I could figure it out myself:)

If you press the button you will become the best looking person in the world but the one you love will never love you back.

Faith Collapsing
June 29th, 2016, 09:37 PM
No pressing the button for me, thanks.
If you press the button, you will be able to have the perfect answer to any argument, but you'll never be able to have any friends.

Anonymous2002
June 30th, 2016, 01:57 AM
Wont, I almost never follow them anyway :P

If you press the button you save every dog in the world, but all the male cats die causing them to go extinct after a while

DriveAlive
June 30th, 2016, 02:08 AM
Fuck that! I would never push that button.

If you push the button, you get 1 billion dollars every year for the rest of your life but will die in 25 years.

Just JT
June 30th, 2016, 03:47 AM
Pres. press press!!!!

If you press you meet your favorite VT member. If you do not, VT hold an election for the one who gets to meet you.

Faith Collapsing
July 1st, 2016, 06:27 PM
Eh, I don't know. I'm a newbie here, so I suppose it would be nice to meet whoever the community picks for me. So, no I won't press the button.

If you press, world hunger is eradicated along with hostilities towards all other countries. However, humanity will never be able to live anywhere but Earth.

azure moonstone
July 1st, 2016, 07:39 PM
I'll press that, mainly because lots of people are starving - and well....quite frankly - I'll be dead in 70 years and won't care anyways.

If you press the button, you are handcuffed to your favorite singer for a month. However, you're handcuffed together for everything - concerts, sleeping, using the restroom...everything.

Just JT
July 1st, 2016, 09:11 PM
I'll push that button, I got a dirty mind lol! N

IUP the button, you'll live in a place where the weather is everything you want, all year round, perfect, what ever that means for you.

If you do not push the button, refrigerators will be banned as illegal contra an world wide

Faith Collapsing
July 1st, 2016, 10:08 PM
I have no idea why I wouldn't push that button...I love my fridge too much.
If you press the button, every single different type of food will taste like your favorite type of ice cream. However, you'll never be able to drink water again.

Devinsoccer
July 1st, 2016, 10:43 PM
I'm not pressing hat cause I don't want to drink milk all my life.

If you press the button, you will be the most attractive person in the world but you get all of the clingy guys/gals

SethfromMI
July 1st, 2016, 10:48 PM
do i get the most attractive clingy guys and girls in the world? haha I am already comfortable with me so I won't push

push and you will get to live the happiest day of your life, but you will have to live that same exact day over and over and you will know you are trapped right where you are

Vermilion
July 2nd, 2016, 12:12 AM
No push

Press and you start a new life at your current age with the body you want a loving family and money ?

Devinsoccer
July 2nd, 2016, 12:23 AM
Yes press every time

Press the button if you want to live forever but be depressed forever.

Mars
July 2nd, 2016, 01:10 AM
I'd rather not live forever lol

If you press the button you get a vacation week off of school/work, but the vacation is in the middle of an ungoverned Afghani village

devotionnel
July 2nd, 2016, 01:32 AM
No push for me. I don't like vacations that much

If you push, you can start fresh from everything and everyone, but you will have no memory of ever "starting fresh" or anything before it

Just JT
July 2nd, 2016, 06:09 AM
Sounds good, where's the button? Push push push

If you push, you get to choose what happens. If you do not choose, nothing happens

SethfromMI
July 2nd, 2016, 07:28 AM
well no dilemma there, push

if you push you will be able to talk to animals but you lose the ability to talk to humans

devotionnel
July 2nd, 2016, 07:59 AM
Push, I can't talk to humans anyway

If you push you will be the most attractive person alive, but you will never get a stable relationship or sex.

Periphery
July 2nd, 2016, 10:09 AM
lol fuck that I'm already hot enough.
(Not really)

If you push you can see your favourite band live once a year but will be forced to see your least favourite band 5 times a year.

StoppingTom
July 2nd, 2016, 12:49 PM
I don't really have a least favorite, so sure.

TUBM, if you press the button, you will become a famous gold medal Olympian, but it will be in the paralympics as you will lose both your legs.

Faith Collapsing
July 2nd, 2016, 01:32 PM
Not a sports/athletics fan whatsoever, so NOPE.

If you press the button, you will have an unlimited Amazon gift card for three days. However, you will have to buy at least half of the stuff from your shopping spree again and give it to your friends with your own money.

TheAP
July 6th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Nah.

If you press the button, you will have the fastest internet in the world, but will only be able to visit one site besides the ones you need to visit for school/work.

Just JT
July 6th, 2016, 08:41 PM
*hesitantky walks in circles*

Ok, I push, and I order up every ISP in my area for different access points lol!!

Push the button and you will have a chalkboard paint for your house so you can draw and what ever you want on it and it cleans up great and re-dos are easy
If you don't you are granted a private island in the ocean, full of sun, all the food and water you want, and the tide is you or eraser. You can have all your friends and family with you forever. But you will forever need to be creative against the tide

TheAP
July 7th, 2016, 09:26 AM
I wouldn't press the button.

If you press the button, for a week you get to meet all your favourite musicians and hear them perform live, but after that you are struck deaf.

lyhom
July 7th, 2016, 11:04 AM
nah

if you press the button, you get to fly any time you want, but it will always be thunderstorming outside

TheAP
July 7th, 2016, 01:16 PM
No.

If you press the button, you get a superpower of your choice, but so does your worst enemy.

azure moonstone
July 7th, 2016, 01:49 PM
I'll press that. It doesn't mean we'll ever have to see each other again (not that I have any actual enemies lol).

If you press the button, you'll get to eat your favorite food every day for the rest of your life. However, it's the only thing you can eat for the rest of your life.

TheAP
July 7th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Nah, I'd probably get very sick if I pressed that.

If you press the button, you get to live in your dream place, but you can never see your family again.

Just JT
July 8th, 2016, 04:38 AM
Nah, I'd probably get very sick if I pressed that.

If you press the button, you get to live in your dream place, but you can never see your family again.

Nope, not touching that

If you press the button, you will end all the random shootings, war, and violence in the world. If you do not, there will be one day of complete and total mayhem and carnage, then world peace forever.

SethfromMI
July 8th, 2016, 06:48 AM
so either way there will basically be world peace but it just comes sooner if you press the button? well then it would make sense to push the button

press the button and you have more money than you could ever dream of but you will send the rest of the world into economical chaos

TheAP
July 8th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Not pressing.

Press the button and you will be amazingly talented in one field of your choice, but be really bad at everything else.

Flapjack
July 8th, 2016, 11:31 AM
nahhh I have a few skills I would not like to lose!!

Press the button and you will have the power to bring anything to life that you draw and you will have god tier drawing abilities!! but there will be no anime.

Just JT
July 8th, 2016, 01:53 PM
PUSH PUSH PUSH!!!
I'd bring back passed family, and I'm not a fan of animi so...

Push the button and you'll have all the riches, wealth, food, water, land, everything.

But you will need to give one of each of those things to a person you do not like each day

TheAP
July 8th, 2016, 03:07 PM
I'd push the button.

Push the button and you can always get top grades without studying, but you become really ugly.

Just JT
July 10th, 2016, 07:44 AM
Nope, not guna push it, I love them to much

PTB and you'll get a vacation of your dreams, where ever it is, exactly what you dream of, all expenses paid, for 2 weeks. Your ultimate dream vacation
If you do not, you will go to the vacation, everything will be the same as above, but you'll have to volunteer 6 hours a day at something that will cause better hood for the whole population in general

GeneralSkrubz
July 10th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Pressed :D

PTB you meet the love of your life, but can only be friends, or dont press it

Darkslidex7
July 16th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Nope, not gonna press it.

If you PTB you'll have an extended 5 month break from any kind of work, but you'll have to give up every belonging that is most important to you.

Faith Collapsing
July 26th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Nah

If you press the button, you will have the ability to fly. However, you can only fly on rainy and/or windy days.

Typhlosion
July 27th, 2016, 02:26 AM
Pfffffft that's easy.

You earn 50 dollars, but the button is someone else's belly button

Faith Collapsing
July 29th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Sign.Me.The.Hell.Up.

If you push the button, you will have the ability to change the color of anything just by touching it. However, you can't control it.

Just JT
August 4th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Push, I really like my favorite color

If you push the button you'll reveres everything we know in life. Night will be day, old will be young, water will be food, work/school will be 2 days not 5, you'll be born old then get young. All that good jazz

The whole world will go forward as if there was never a change, and you'll be the only one who knows it

If you don't, you'll be in that same situation yourself, everyone will remain as it currently is, and you won't be able to change it

azure moonstone
August 28th, 2016, 05:28 AM
not pushing

If you push the button, you have an extra six hours in your day...every day. However, you must spend two of those hours with someone you really dislike.

Mars
August 28th, 2016, 05:36 AM
Nah

If you press the button, you get to meet a celebrity you like/love, but you end up accidentally punching them in the face and ending up all over the news

Just JT
August 28th, 2016, 07:33 AM
Nah

If you press the button, you get to meet a celebrity you like/love, but you end up accidentally punching them in the face and ending up all over the news

Nope

If you push the button you get 3 wishes to be cast upon any 3 people you choose. You don't know what happens if you don't until you cast the wishes

If you do not, the 3 people closets to you now, each get 1 wish to be cast upon you

Flapjack
August 28th, 2016, 07:52 AM
i would!

if you press time you can stop time whenever you want but you will age twice as fast