PDA

View Full Version : A reason to live

Anonymous2002
June 25th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Personally I have multiple suicide attempts. But I'm getting better :)

Recently 1 of my friends, friends sister passed away :( and she never knew her well but was shattered, in tears :(
So now i'm living of the fact that if someone that distant could care that much about someone they barely knew then surely a few people might care about me. so yeah...

Hope this helps yous :)

Just JT
June 25th, 2016, 04:34 PM
That's really sad, I'm sorry for the loss. But Well yeah I'm sure people do care about you, why do you question that?

Endeavour
June 25th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Hi there,

Sorry to hear about their loss, and it's good to see that you are getting better yourself. I'm sure there are a lot of people who really care about you (parents , siblings, friends ) and they will always be there for you. All of them, and all of this community, will be willing to help you if you need it.

Kacchon
July 5th, 2016, 09:59 PM
You're absolutely right. It's amazing to find out how many people there are out there that de care about you.

PlasmaHam
July 9th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Despite how cruel the world seems, there is always someone who cares for you. As a Christian, I know that their is always someone who cares for me. I am not trying to push Christianity but it is a pro.

WhoWhatWhen
July 23rd, 2016, 03:51 PM
You're right. It is strange how many lives we impact without even knowing it or even really knowing them. I never thought about it like that. Thank you ^_^

NatteDroom03
July 30th, 2016, 07:56 AM
I'm sorry for your loss, but glad you're feeling better despite the circumstances. :)

Flapjack
August 1st, 2016, 03:48 PM
That is so sad but I am glad you have found a reason to stay on living:) Please remember that if you ever need support you can always come to VT:)