PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant bikini

Carrie17
June 25th, 2016, 12:18 PM
My friend and I are going to the beach today and she is insisting on wearing her 2 piece bikini even though she is almost 9 months pregnant. She is due in 2 weeks and still looks great but is obviously very big. I feel a little embarrassed like we will get alot of weird looks but I don't want to hurt her feelings or confidence. Do I just not say anything?

Anonymous2002
June 25th, 2016, 02:51 PM
My friend and I are going to the beach today and she is insisting on wearing her 2 piece bikini even though she is almost 9 months pregnant. She is due in 2 weeks and still looks great but is obviously very big. I feel a little embarrassed like we will get alot of weird looks but I don't want to hurt her feelings or confidence. Do I just not say anything?

It should be fine :) I just googled pregnant bikini and it looks normal, but after some of the people I've seen wearing bikinis. However if it gets too out of hand bring a shirt and some shorts for her ;3

Enjoy your beach trip :)

everlong
June 26th, 2016, 07:31 PM
I can't see why it would be a big deal. Nobody should give weird looks because someone pregnant wants to wear a two piece, and if they do, that's their issue.

pjones
July 3rd, 2016, 06:18 PM
hope she wore it. nothing for her to be ashamed about.

Maddy01
July 3rd, 2016, 08:44 PM
What they ^ said

Flapjack
July 6th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Why would you get weird looks? You think no one has seen a pregnant women before? What is happening to your friend is beautiful and she should wear what she wants.:) Tbh I think a 2 piece would be more comfortable.

juliazheliezko
July 7th, 2016, 08:12 AM

No it's not your affair