PDA

View Full Version : What else can I wear?

Ratman1234
June 25th, 2016, 03:04 AM
Hi. I'm a 14 year old boy. All the time wear a t shirt and jeans/jogging bottoms and a jacket if I'm going out. That is literally what I wear all the time!!!! So I wanted to ask, what else can I wear?
Thanks

lemondrop
June 25th, 2016, 03:44 AM
same things ? just other design - ripped jeans,skinny jeans and etc. there are all types of jackets and t shirts. Just wear smth original kinda.. not a plain t-shirt ,but for example with two fabrics ,nice colors. Change hairstyles more often also

Flapjack
June 25th, 2016, 03:49 AM
depends on the kind of look you want to go for buddy!!:) what kind of look do you want to go for?

Bull
June 25th, 2016, 06:52 AM
Be bold. Don't look like every other bloke on the block. Try a more "clean" look: kakis with polo shirt and slip ons, or shorts with patterned T and boat shoes. Jeans are great, but put some variety in your wardrobe.

SethfromMI
June 25th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Be bold. Don't look like every other bloke on the block. Try a more "clean" look: kakis with polo shirt and slip ons, or shorts with patterned T and boat shoes. Jeans are great, but put some variety in your wardrobe.

exactly. try something new if you are looking for new things to wear. you cam literally wear what you want to. go to the store and try some things on which you think may look good. bring a friend for a second opinion even. so many options out there to expand on

everlong
June 26th, 2016, 07:32 PM
There's a big variety, it depends on what you're going for. What kind of look are you shooting for?

jules1309
June 27th, 2016, 07:56 AM
Hey man! I'm 14 too. I have my own style. You should pursue your own too :)

I usually wear a smart shirt with darker hued shorts or khakis with Vans or slip-ons. I hate tees for some odd reason but I always feel confident and strong with my style. For example, I may go for a patterned navy smart shirt with a slightly darker hue of blue. I get most of my stuff from trendy outlets such as Pull & Bear or H&M. I hope this helps you. Don't forget to mix it up with colors to make you appeal.

Pursue your style and make it yours! Good luck.

feli 99
June 27th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Cargo trouthers

Vermilion
June 27th, 2016, 09:02 AM
I wear shirts with a white t shirt under it and skinny jeans a lot when I go out and some skate shoes. Plus a hoody

Jontxu
August 19th, 2016, 10:50 AM
You can try to wear shirts

Henri-K
August 20th, 2016, 06:58 PM
I'm very casual with clothes. when it's warm i just wear shorts and tank tops

Nicm15
August 23rd, 2016, 07:24 PM
same types of clothes just get ones that look a bit diffrent and mix and match