PDA

View Full Version : Skateboarding for first time

Onlyfaith
June 23rd, 2016, 05:53 AM
Hello everyone! Would it be weird if I started skateboarding? I am girl and 17 years old. I have never skateboarded before. See my point, I want to do something else except of studying and worrying about every bad thing is my life. I don't have got friends so I don't go out so I thought that could be an escape. I liked skateboarding for a young age but I never really got into it that much. So, what do you think?
PS. If it is a good idea, have you got any skateboard to propose me?

Zachary G
June 23rd, 2016, 06:45 AM
theres never anything wrong with trying something new and different. I have done some skateboarding myself, but never really go into it like that, i prefer biking. I think by trying something new, it will open a few doors for you in the way of making friends. SO go for it and have a good time doing it.

Sailor Mars
June 23rd, 2016, 08:07 AM
Like Zack said, it's never to late to start anything :)

Have u looked into boards or anything?

Dyri_14
June 23rd, 2016, 10:09 AM
i skateboarding and surfing.. :) If you need something tell me :)

kiss

Just JT
June 23rd, 2016, 10:31 AM
I've done some skating to, just never really got into it. Now snowboarding, now I'm all in.... But anyways, just give it a shot, go to a skate park and try it out, you'll probably meet some other kids and maybe they'll help you out and stuff

Anonymous2002
June 23rd, 2016, 11:06 AM
Hello everyone! Would it be weird if I started skateboarding? I am girl and 17 years old. I have never skateboarded before. See my point, I want to do something else except of studying and worrying about every bad thing is my life. I don't have got friends so I don't go out so I thought that could be an escape. I liked skateboarding for a young age but I never really got into it that much. So, what do you think?
PS. If it is a good idea, have you got any skateboard to propose me?

I can't go further then 10 meters on a skateboard... also don't ever let any judge you, live life how you want to. It could be healthy for you to free your mind and feel worry free :)

everlong
June 23rd, 2016, 02:56 PM
It's never too late to start. Get out there and skate.

Joel99
August 13th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Some parks even have skateboards for hire so you can try it at a minor cost.

Flapjack
August 13th, 2016, 12:44 PM
I also really want to skateboard xD Is there a local club you could join?:)

Jontxu
August 19th, 2016, 10:56 AM
I think it's okay if you do it, I mean it looks fun