PDA

View Full Version : I can't trust anyone

Anonymous2002
June 22nd, 2016, 12:30 PM
I've had people find out about what's happened, mostly my school. thanks to my loud mouth sister everyone knows whats happened and have come to me and offered help, said they would always be there for me, to help me.
This is the 4th time now that I've been lied to and i feel it might be happening again, I think they are just doing it to find out about me... The problem is I always seem to tell them everything to try explain to them what's wrong, they seem like the most kind people you will ever meet and then a week later you message one and they just say how it was a joke and laugh. And even on this website I come to for help, its not really helping, all i do is write out all my emotions and think about them then post for more people to judge, Either way, they know almost everything with what I've said between them all, but there is 1 now, but they are too nice, too friendly, its not normal, And I can't fucking tell if they are saying it because they found out form another person and are just saying shit or they are trying to make me like them, i'm not sure. we've been talking for a few days now and at times she seems normal, From what she has said she's also suicidal and i believe that she may have been but no longer is, i know i shouldn't judge people like that but i want to know everything, she keeps apologizing over everything and i don't know why, i cant trust her because I've been fucking lied to and used that many times by these people, but otherwise i have no one to talk to, and to anyone who says a professional psychiatrist, I've seen several, all of which aren't up till 3am and relate able... well... what they say to be them.. relate able, ill give you the info i can that's not too personal, yous decide

Sex: Female (may be bad since of the 4 who have fucked me over, 3 were girls)

Summary short: Sweet, innocent at times but can get very un-innocent very fast, Apologizes a lot, and kinda cute (normally cute people are not very nice, but I've been proven wrong before)

Summary long: Seems like a genuinely caring person but seems extremely fake calling me: cute, adorable, caring, loving, sweet and sending a lot of x, xx, xxx. the kind of shit you would expect from someone who is trying to take something from you, for example money, Says she is ugly, fat, stupid. I don't know if this is her fishing or being genuine, cause she is none of these. Claims to have scars and be depressed but i don't believe her all that well on this because she hasn't given a reason other then the fat, ugly and stupid, which i know some people think they are when they are not. She apologizes for certain things, that aren't her fault, on several occasions i have left to get something to eat for 5-10 mins and i come back to see "Hey; Hello; Are you ok; I'm sorry; What's wrong" i say i just went to get something to eat and she then apologizes. Also we right weird shit together, basically a short story where we will say 1 sentence at a time to create one, generally a couple paragraphs long, most are pretty fucked, 1 actually went on to a story of a girl being raped by a guy in her school and then her attempting to commit suicide, i got so worried that it might of been related to something that happened to her so we talked about it afterwards but claimed it was just a story, we also had another one where an abusive boyfriend committed suicide and his mother came in and started to drink his blood as she was pierced with knifes against the floor...

what do you think?

Just JT
June 22nd, 2016, 01:17 PM
Not sure what your asking here....

Anonymous2002
June 22nd, 2016, 01:21 PM
Not sure what your asking here....

Based on what I've said, should i trust this person. I need someone to talk to but not someone who's going to fuck me over

Just JT
June 22nd, 2016, 01:27 PM
Sounds like you already don't trust her

Endeavour
June 22nd, 2016, 01:44 PM
Hi there Cameron, I would say I wouldn't trust her. A friend who says a lie shouldn't be trusted, let alone someone who lies to you 4 times. If she lies, then obviously all that 'nice' talk is just a big act in my opinion. But if she seems to be caring, even if it isn't all the time, shows at least she has some good in her heart. Of course, what you do is entirely up to you, but based on what I've read above, I wouldn't be happy trusting her.

Ainsleyshea
June 22nd, 2016, 01:45 PM
just from personal experience bait people with lies and see if it comes back round

Anonymous2002
June 25th, 2016, 10:38 AM
I told her that I talked to some people that said not to trust her, She then admitted and I've now blocked her, I have 2 people now who might care, 1 that is from my old class so i trust them a bit more, the other seems ok, sorta.

Dalcourt
June 25th, 2016, 12:07 PM
I told her that I talked to some people that said not to trust her, She then admitted and I've now blocked her, I have 2 people now who might care, 1 that is from my old class so i trust them a bit more, the other seems ok, sorta.

she admitted that she cannot be trusted?that sounds rather weird...who on earth would admit that?
in what way do this people fuck you over and abuse your trust anyway?
i mean i read what you wrote above but really don't get what it is about

Anonymous2002
June 25th, 2016, 01:07 PM
she admitted that she cannot be trusted?that sounds rather weird...who on earth would admit that?
in what way do this people fuck you over and abuse your trust anyway?
i mean i read what you wrote above but really don't get what it is about

My sister told some people in my school i went to hospital, they then start messaging me over facebook to find out why saying they care, they just do this to find out as much as they can then leave laughing at me afterwards, and she admitted she didn't care

Dalcourt
June 25th, 2016, 03:01 PM
My sister told some people in my school i went to hospital, they then start messaging me over facebook to find out why saying they care, they just do this to find out as much as they can then leave laughing at me afterwards, and she admitted she didn't care

but then why would you care? i mean either don't tell anyone that easily about the circumstances...even if someone is a friend and says he or she cares why tell 'em stuff they might use against you? even my best friends don't know everything about me and they don't have to.
or why bother?...they know...they might laugh...big deal just fuck them who cares after a couple of days? right ...nobody. if you don't seem to care they will lose interest quickly and just treat you like any other person...ya know been there...done that.

Just JT
June 25th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Peanut_ is right. I know it's easier said than done, but it's so true. Who cares what people think of you, especially if they treat you like that. They don't deserve to know those personal details of your life. Only people you know and trust, and have proven that trust have earned that. And these people haven't done that

Devinsoccer
June 25th, 2016, 03:50 PM
This was sad. I think you should have someone build up your trust instead of you just trusting them.

Anonymous2002
June 26th, 2016, 10:50 AM
This was sad. I think you should have someone build up your trust instead of you just trusting them.

One of them I actually knew pretty well for a few months. I've learnt no one really cares until something dramatic happens :(

Someone could be bullied for years and years then when they finally try something everyone magically "cares"
In my old school they would become friends with people just to get info off them to use it against them and laugh. This may sound strange but it is true, They use everything against you and when it comes to stuff like this it's alot more effective.

Devinsoccer
June 26th, 2016, 11:58 AM
One of them I actually knew pretty well for a few months. I've learnt no one really cares until something dramatic happens :(

Someone could be bullied for years and years then when they finally try something everyone magically "cares"
In my old school they would become friends with people just to get info off them to use it against them and laugh. This may sound strange but it is true, They use everything against you and when it comes to stuff like this it's alot more effective.

Well, I would find friends that have stuff in common with, or try to make friends. If they don't like you, they don't like you, you can't do anything about that. But you can make a good first impression. Join a club your interested in, or try to be friends with your lab partner or person sitting next to you in class.

Ragle
June 26th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Trust has many levels. So trust him but be observant.

Anonymous2002
June 26th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Well, I would find friends that have stuff in common with, or try to make friends. If they don't like you, they don't like you, you can't do anything about that. But you can make a good first impression. Join a club your interested in, or try to be friends with your lab partner or person sitting next to you in class.

I don't go to school

Just JT
June 26th, 2016, 02:54 PM
I don't go to school

Even a better chance really, ask a classmate for some help, like study together. Maybe you'll get better in school AND get to know someone. See the thing is, trust takes time. You have to kinda get to know someone over time and let the trust build, not to immediately trust someone with everything from the start just cause they seem to like you or are friendly

Anonymous2002
June 26th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Even a better chance really, ask a classmate for some help, like study together. Maybe you'll get better in school AND get to know someone. See the thing is, trust takes time. You have to kinda get to know someone over time and let the trust build, not to immediately trust someone with everything from the start just cause they seem to like you or are friendly

... I don't go to school, no school, no work, no nothing. I used to go out every day but then had my phone stolen because I waqs in the wrong place at the wrong time, anyways after calling the cops and getting some of them cuffed a bunch are after me now so yeah... also me not going to school, other kids still do go. And most just go home, the few that live near me atleast :/

jamie_n5
June 30th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Well I would not trust this girl the way you have talked about her. You will find someone in time that you can trust. Maybe even someone like a good teacher that you know and trust that you can talk to.

Doc. Maestro
July 3rd, 2016, 11:33 PM
This is a tough call. I would trust, because you can't build trust without risking. You've had problems with trust in the past, as have I, but the only way you can move forward is to just do what I'm doing right now: trust people.

Obviously you have to think it out, and in this case I think you can trust her with some confidence that she won't stab you in the back. To me, it seems she has anxiety issues. I know because I can relate with some of the things you mentioned her saying/doing. In addition, she probably likes you, which is why she's so afraid of hurting or offending you, thus the apologies.

I would trust this girl, get to know her better. If you two can work towards a healthy future, whether it be as good/best friends or even a couple (but don't rush to conclusions or try to force it), then I think you two can help each other survive these teenage years.

Good luck, soldier, and as always, may you be guided for Eternity