PDA

View Full Version : I'm so stupid

LunaHermione
June 20th, 2016, 09:50 PM
I like this girl and I thought she liked me too, like we would flirt all the time, but then out of the blue she's messaging me about this guy that she's inviting up to hers that she said she likes, and I just feel so stupid and feel like shit. Like I really want to hurt myself but I'm trying not to. I just thought she liked me back but i guess not, and it hurts when you think someone likes you but it turns out they don't. I don't want to do something bad so I just thought I'd rant it out here to see if that helps.

Mars
June 20th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Done it, believe me, it's not worth it. Hurting yourself over someone else is the worst thing you can do. If she doesn't like you, she doesn't like you. It's not your fault. It's not something to get pissed about (okay, maybe for a little bit, but you get over it). So just try to calm down and move on.

Anonymous2002
June 21st, 2016, 05:41 AM
I like this girl and I thought she liked me too, like we would flirt all the time, but then out of the blue she's messaging me about this guy that she's inviting up to hers that she said she likes, and I just feel so stupid and feel like shit. Like I really want to hurt myself but I'm trying not to. I just thought she liked me back but i guess not, and it hurts when you think someone likes you but it turns out they don't. I don't want to do something bad so I just thought I'd rant it out here to see if that helps.

I've been in the same position several times and it sucks so much but you will power through <3 It's her loss, I went through this 4 a year and it turned out it was just pity and she cheated on me for a week strait, it broke me and that was my first suicide attempt and since then 7 months or so ago I've had a total of 3 serious suicide attempts, 2 slashing my arms and once jumping in front of a train, spent a week in hospital and have had 2 girlfriends cheated on 4 times in the span of 1 month, I've given up now because if someone actually likes and i like them then it will just work, I'm not going to try cause it leads me back in the same shit hole, if your interested i can talk, best way would be skype... idk... stay strong :)

jamie_n5
July 1st, 2016, 11:00 PM
Why are you so upset? Are you gay and liked her romantically is that why you are upset and you are angry she likes guys?

Kacchon
July 2nd, 2016, 02:16 AM
Don't hurt yourself because of another person's feelings. Please. It's not going to change anything in the end other than possibly yourself. You're worth more. :(