PDA

View Full Version : Casual comfortable clothes

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 20th, 2016, 01:44 PM
(Not sure if this thread was already made)
What do you think of going out with them? I mostly like clothes like hoodies, t-shirts and comfy stuff rather than expensive things and/or suits to be honest. What about you? Do you like comfy or expensive and stylish? Good and bad things?

zack.zack
June 20th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Im not really picky if its expensive or not, as long as it is comfortable to me I will wear it. I have somethings that are very expensive to purchase and then I have some things that are not, but they are all comfortable to wear.

everlong
June 20th, 2016, 09:59 PM
I just wear what's comfortable

Maddy01
June 21st, 2016, 05:06 AM
What do you think of going out with them?

Kinda kinky. I'd prefer going out with a human personally

Reise
June 21st, 2016, 05:11 AM
Usually something black with boots.
Though I like some colorful stuff sometimes. Anything that I have a bit customized in fact.
Or that is black, yeah.

Valentine_
June 21st, 2016, 07:11 AM
Usually comfy. From time to time I put some more effort in my outfit but I usually don't have much time or I'm to lazy.

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 21st, 2016, 09:43 AM
Kinda kinky. I'd prefer going out with a human personally

Well, going out without clothes is pretty kinky too.

devotionnel
June 21st, 2016, 01:52 PM
I usually wear a lot of black, grey, navy colours... so neutral.

I wear a lot of jeans and hoodies, that's basically all I wear if I go out haha.

My "comfortable" clothes entail sweatpants, but I never leave the house with them on.

pjones
June 22nd, 2016, 06:52 PM
board shorts, regular or sleeveless tee shirt and flip flops.
my favorite way to dress

BlackParadePixie
June 22nd, 2016, 10:48 PM
I just wear what's comfortable

ummm yeah pretty much this. i mean unless its a special/fancy occasion yeah then I try to dress nice...but if i'm just going to school or out with friends, there's no reason to spend a ton of time and energy looking super fancy.

jules1309
June 27th, 2016, 08:02 AM
It depends on the occasion. However, I always try to dress for a balance of comfort and style as I am that type of person. On a fancy occasion I'd for the style but for casual wear I prefer comfort.

Jontxu
August 19th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Comfy 99% of the times

Kyle37
August 19th, 2016, 07:31 PM
board shorts, regular or sleeveless tee shirt and flip flops.
my favorite way to dress

Me and this guy are on completely the same page. Theres no better way to dress!

Amethyst Rose
August 19th, 2016, 08:12 PM
I prefer comfy, more casual clothes for school and just going out. I dress nicer for special occasions though. I like dressing up but I'm too lazy to put in the effort every day, and I'd rather be comfortable anyways.

Madison78
August 20th, 2016, 02:44 AM
depends on where im going and how i feel. Usually if its just to the store or something, i will wear running shorts and a tshirt in the summer and sweatpants or yoga pants and a hoodie in the winter. i do dress like a slob sometimes but i usually get dressed normal if i actually go out.

Babs
August 20th, 2016, 06:59 PM
I pretty much exclusively only wear the comfortable jeans and t-shirt/hoodie/sweater type thing. Mostly neutral or dark colors. Just my style, I guess. I like it a lot. Lazy is an aesthetic.