PDA

View Full Version : worthless

thatgothgirluknow
June 19th, 2016, 10:02 PM
for a while tonight i wanted someone to hold me and talk to me more than anything in the world i cried for an hour trying to find someone to talk to but now im pretty much numb and ironically enough i don't really want anything to do with anyone i feel worthless stupid and dumb and nobody really wants anything to do with me anyway i know it nobody listens to me when i speak heck i can't even get people to reply to my post online when im upset maybe im pathetic in fact i feel that way but im sick of having no one my parents don't care about me they've told me that they didn't care if i slit my wrist and have even encouraged it im not actively suicidal but i feel like people wouldn't care if i was to disappear at this point i don't care if my therapist lectures me im cutting anyway i don't even think he cares anymore hes just here because it's his job and i feel like he hates me too im sorry for posting here but i needed a place to rant because im so tired of feeling like crap

drhalsey1
June 19th, 2016, 10:07 PM
If you need someone to talk to I would listen and I don't judge, if you need anyways

Anonymous2002
June 19th, 2016, 11:57 PM
for a while tonight i wanted someone to hold me and talk to me more than anything in the world i cried for an hour trying to find someone to talk to but now im pretty much numb and ironically enough i don't really want anything to do with anyone i feel worthless stupid and dumb and nobody really wants anything to do with me anyway i know it nobody listens to me when i speak heck i can't even get people to reply to my post online when im upset maybe im pathetic in fact i feel that way but im sick of having no one my parents don't care about me they've told me that they didn't care if i slit my wrist and have even encouraged it im not actively suicidal but i feel like people wouldn't care if i was to disappear at this point i don't care if my therapist lectures me im cutting anyway i don't even think he cares anymore hes just here because it's his job and i feel like he hates me too im sorry for posting here but i needed a place to rant because im so tired of feeling like crap

I feel the exact same way right now, but you will find someone :) if you ever want to talk i would suggest PM but idk if i can do that :/ i would over wise suggest skype. <3 i will be there to talk all you want :) unless im sleeping which i will fix so im awake when your awake if it helps :)

Flapjack
June 20th, 2016, 12:48 AM
If you need to rant buddy, I'm here for you:) PM me if you want! I can relate and people would care if you slit your wrists!:)

WhoWhatWhen
June 20th, 2016, 02:37 AM
I've been feeling very similar. If you ever feel like you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me. I do care about you and I bet many others on here do.

<3

Flapjack
June 20th, 2016, 08:33 AM
I've been feeling very similar. If you ever feel like you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me. I do care about you and I bet many others on here do.

<3
you have to get 100 posts firstxD

WhoWhatWhen
June 20th, 2016, 02:38 PM
thx m8 im still a n00b on here excuse my n00bness :yes:

jamie_n5
July 1st, 2016, 11:14 PM
Well I care too. I am here any time to talk to. PM me if you wish

Kacchon
July 2nd, 2016, 01:58 AM

You are NOT worthless. I know exactly what you mean by a lot of this, especially about people not hearing you or replying to you. Somebody else's opinions does not change who you are at all. I promise you, you are NOT worthless or stupid in any way. If you need somebody to talk to, or want somebody to just listen, I'm here. Shoot me a message at any time. Okay?

:hug: