PDA

View Full Version : Caffeine Addiction.

Flapjack
June 19th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Hey guys! Have any of you got off of a caffeine addiction? I am currently reallyyy addited! 4-8 red bulls a day with the only other fluid I drink being pepsi max.

I am having terrible insomnia and recently I have been getting dizzy and crazy thirsty and when I go without caffeine for too long I get crazy headaches!

Have any of you guys been through this??

Moriya
June 19th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Plenty of times, and it's not fun.

rioo
June 19th, 2016, 05:25 PM
no, but caffeine saved my headaches lot of times.
Go sport if u have time, it will help insomnia.

Flapjack
June 19th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Plenty of times, and it's not fun.
How did you get off of the stuff?

Moriya
June 19th, 2016, 05:52 PM
How did you get off of the stuff?

Sometimes as an alternative I'll drink water. That helps for me. Keeps my kidneys healthy too; so that's a bonus :)

Dalcourt
June 19th, 2016, 09:35 PM
lol, another one who proves that red bull and all those energy drink shit is far worse than most people want to admit.

how you get rid off this.... two options either gradually reduce your caffeine intake...like first cutting down on red bull and increase the coke pepsi or whatever stuff so you get at least less caffeine and drink lots of water or other healthy stuff in between.
or the radical approach quit the red bull completely and drink only water for a couple of days.

lemondrop
June 20th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Cut on the caffeine. You need some will to fight this addiction. If you won't take it for a week the headache will stop,also if you do take it so do it in the morning ,cuz if u do this later - your sleep rhythm is going to FU . Over 200mg of caffeine is addictive

camo115
July 1st, 2016, 06:34 AM
That is really not good for you at all and increases your odds od strokes and heart attacks later on in life by crazy amounts. Cut down on it, nuff said.

Bull
July 1st, 2016, 09:27 AM
Not really addicted, but got have my coffee every morning. Several cups before noon.

Barbara.
July 1st, 2016, 09:40 AM
Never had any problems as i drink mostly tea and water.

jamie_n5
July 2nd, 2016, 08:29 PM
Yes your symptoms are definitely caffeine withdrawal. Try easing down on the amount you drink daily till you are at a reasonable amount.