PDA

View Full Version : do i have to wear a pad?

Sofie1
June 19th, 2016, 03:32 PM
So for some reason i'm always kinda "moist" down there. And my panties always get really moist too and its really uncomfortable. I'm not sure if its because i'm sweating or if it's even natural? I've been thinking about wearing a pad all the time but i really wanna know if theres a better way to get rid of it. thanks.

Splat
June 20th, 2016, 05:04 PM
So for some reason i'm always kinda "moist" down there. And my panties always get really moist too and its really uncomfortable. I'm not sure if its because i'm sweating or if it's even natural? I've been thinking about wearing a pad all the time but i really wanna know if theres a better way to get rid of it. thanks.

So, I spose the first thing you'd need to question is, if what you're experiencing is discharge or just sweat. Both are normal - discharge happens when the vagina is cleaning itself and sweat may just be occurring because you happen to get sweatier than other people (but loads of people do still suffer from sweatiness). Anyway, if it's either of those things, you're fine. There are things called panty liners that help with stuff like that.
However, if the colour is not normal (ie, anything other than creamy white) then there could be something wrong. Also, seeing as you're finding it uncomfortable, I suggest seeing a doctor and asking them about it.
-Anna