PDA

View Full Version : Should I take the risk??

SpicyCurryyy
June 19th, 2016, 08:19 AM
hey guys I currently have an LG slide phone which is complete garbage and my dad told me for graduation it might be time for me to finally get an iPhone :yes: I don't know if I should get the iPhone 6s now, or wait until the iPhone 7 releases (September??) I have heard about the rumored dual lens camera which would be sick and about Apple taking out the headphone jack which I don't know about. what do you guys think??? is The iPhone 7 going to be just a big gimmick and I should get the 6s for the summer, or should I wait until September and get the 7?? :what:

Hudor
June 19th, 2016, 08:33 AM
I think it would be best that you wait till September. See the specifications, features, reviews of iphone 7 and then decide. It's not as if, they won't be selling 6s after September. You can do a comparative study of both after 7 releases and then decide for yourself.

Flapjack
June 19th, 2016, 08:57 AM
hey guys I currently have an LG slide phone which is complete garbage and my dad told me for graduation it might be time for me to finally get an iPhone :yes: I don't know if I should get the iPhone 6s now, or wait until the iPhone 7 releases (September??) I have heard about the rumored dual lens camera which would be sick and about Apple taking out the headphone jack which I don't know about. what do you guys think??? is The iPhone 7 going to be just a big gimmick and I should get the 6s for the summer, or should I wait until September and get the 7?? :what:
Up to you buddy! There will likely be little difference but if you can wait then you should:)

Sasha M
June 20th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Get a Samsung Galaxy...

brookline1254
July 18th, 2016, 01:25 AM
Gethe the next I phone after the 7, Apple have had speculation that the next phone after will have future like amoled displays and faster ram, this is from Pattinson they purchase from Samsung and also apple is 10 year iPhone anniversary, but in all wait for the ice phone after the 7 since it's under spec compare to other phone. Some andriod you could get moto z, Samsung Galaxy Note 7 when come out, Samsung Galaxy s7, Huawei p9, lg g5, HTC 10, all these phone are or will be available soon and have great features like some water resistant dual camera and moduler aspects and expandable memory. In the end it's you choice what phone you get not what everyone else has, I would love a moto razor flip phone right now but I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 5

ethan-s
July 23rd, 2016, 02:20 PM
Get a Samsung Galaxy...

Just for the record, Android sucks. Get the iPhone

Leprous
July 23rd, 2016, 05:43 PM
Just for the record, Android sucks. Get the iPhone

It's a matter of preference. It is your opinion Android sucks, not a fact. I have always had an Android and I prefer them over the iPhone.

City Kid
July 29th, 2016, 03:32 PM
I'd honestly advise you to spend some time researching different android phones rather than spending an enormous amount of money on an iPhone... In my opinion, Apple products aren't bad, they're just extremely overpriced.

YouTube
July 30th, 2016, 07:04 AM
At this point, I would say wait for the next iPhone. However, if you really need a new phone for college, then get the 6s. The cases will even be discounted once the newer version is released so that is a plus.

Voice_Of_Unreason
July 30th, 2016, 11:24 AM
For some reason, I was reading a tech site and saw that the new iphone is no longer called the iphone 7, but the iphone 6SE. Apparently the differences between it and the 6S are extremely minute, so they just made it a spinoff of the 6S. So I wouldn't be waiting on it.

But seriously, look into an Android phone. Apple has remained pretty stagnant, and android phones like the Galaxy S7 are starting to supersede it. And android phones are far better it terms of cost and maintenance. The only real thing you only get out of an iphone is the IOS operating system, and Android is in my opinion better.

dxcxdzv
July 30th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Omg, just the actual price of the GB for the iPhone should be enough to convince you to get an Android.
I bet Apple's marketing teams are the most paid ones in the world.

Flapjack
July 30th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Omg, just the actual price of the GB for the iPhone should be enough to convince you to get an Android.
I bet Apple's marketing teams are the most paid ones in the world.
I completely agree!!XD