PDA

View Full Version : suicidal thoughts are on the verge of becoming real

BunniBoi
June 19th, 2016, 02:31 AM
i don't know what to do anymore i don't wanna talk to anyone about it because of the fear that they might laugh or for my mom for example she might look at me and say other people have it worst and tell my whole family

drhalsey1
June 19th, 2016, 03:02 AM
If you need someone to talk to I'll listen even though we've never talked. I don't judge and I'll just listen if that's what you need

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 19th, 2016, 04:28 PM
i don't know what to do anymore i don't wanna talk to anyone about it because of the fear that they might laugh or for my mom for example she might look at me and say other people have it worst and tell my whole family

Do NOT suicide. Never. It's never the answer, remember that! You're going through hell, I get it, but suicide doesn't make it better for you or anyone else. If you feel that way, I can try to help, but you should get help to prevent it. I'm here if you need, remember that you'll find someone who cares, I won't laugh, I might know what you're going through, but don't do anything to harm yourself, okay? Your life will get better. Just wait and see.

Darkslidex7
June 20th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Relax.. And just think of all the good things in life, things that are worth living for... You know, I've been there too, I literally had an exact date of my death and how I was gonna do it, but I just kept repeating in my mind what I did for years "everything ends", and if you analyze it, it's true. Everything really does end, sooner or later. If you need anything I'll always be there to help you, even if I don't really know you.

Dalcourt
June 20th, 2016, 10:28 PM
I can relate to how you feel cuz I'm having s similar problem myself. So if you need someone
to talk to I'm here to listen, okay?

PinkFloyd
June 20th, 2016, 11:58 PM
Suicide is a permanent end to a temporary problem. That may sound cliche, but it's very, very true. You will grow up, find love, and be a happy person. Times are tough for you right now, but that's right now. If you don't mind, I'd like to share a story that I haven't told anyone. For privacy's sake, I won;t use any names.

A close family friend of mine had an abusive aunt and uncle that raised him in a less than desirable part of New York City from when he was six years old in 1995 until 2007. When he turned 18, he got a job, and moved out. In 2001, shortly after the September 11th Terror Attacks, he attempted suicide when he was left home alone. He was 11 years old at the time. The front door was faulty and sometimes wouldn't fully close, so on that unfortunate day, the latch released, and it fell open. A neighbor who was an EMT happened to be walking past, heard commotion, and ended up saving his life that day.

Today, that very same person is in school to be an engineer and is happily married. I am not comparing you to him because everyone has a different situation, but he is a living example of being in an awful situation that overcame it. I beg of you, please do not end your life. Things WILL get better. Please talk to me if you need anyone to talk to. I'm here.

Endeavour
June 23rd, 2016, 10:26 AM
Hi there, I agree that talking to people will definitely help, there is a list of helplines available here (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1106146&postcount=2) if you need them.

A person on a helpline will not laugh at you, there job is to support you through what seems like a difficult time. I have contacted a few helplines many times, and I felt the same way as you about how they might laugh, but trust me they don't. They are an incredibly supportive group of people who will help you get over what ever problem you think you need some extra encouragement to overcome.

I completely agree with what is said above, but to say it in a different way: attempting suicide will not help you in any way really. You will eventually be ok, although these things may take a long time. But I guarantee you they will always get better. Let go of your negative thoughts, as they are only temporary emotions, and you will live a happy life.

Just to repeat a very important fact, suicide or self-harm is not, and never will be, the answer to solving this.All of us on here will be there to talk if you need, ok ?

Anonymous2002
June 23rd, 2016, 11:33 AM

The forums can be a great place to unwind, people wont judge you here, and it's understandable that your scared to tell your mum, i am to, when she found my cuts she got my dad, step mum, sisters, brothers, fucking everyone to know and i hated it. If you have a support center you can go to in your area, i don't know if you have them where you live but here i have places called My Place and Head Space, otherwise you might be able to talk to someone in your school about it, a friend, teacher you like, or if your school has a psychiatrist :)

But don't hurt yourself <3 I don't know your problem but for me it's started of as relationship problems and is now just everything, i just don't know anymore, but i'll stay as long as i can because recently one of my friends, friends, sisters died and she barely knew her, but she is now crushed, i can just imagine how other people would feel.

jamie_n5
June 30th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Well just remember man suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Feel free to talk.