PDA

View Full Version : Photography logo

ChromeCrow
June 18th, 2016, 12:06 AM
Getting into photography, I would like to have a water mark to add to my photos to claim them as mine. Only problem is, I'm not familiar with watermarks, nor am I creative enough to make one. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in using this as a chance to practice their lettering/calligraphy. I want the word Chrome incorporated (I was thinking Chrome Photography) and 'chrome' in chrome coloring. Or is there a computer program or online that I can make a watermark? Thanks

Edit- maybe incorporate a crow somewhere too?

Flapjack
June 18th, 2016, 05:44 AM
Getting into photography, I would like to have a water mark to add to my photos to claim them as mine. Only problem is, I'm not familiar with watermarks, nor am I creative enough to make one. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in using this as a chance to practice their lettering/calligraphy. I want the word Chrome incorporated (I was thinking Chrome Photography) and 'chrome' in chrome coloring. Or is there a computer program or online that I can make a watermark? Thanks

Edit- maybe incorporate a crow somewhere too?
https://www.watermark.ws/

If this isn't good enough for you buddy, tell me and I will make you one in photoshop:)