PDA

View Full Version : Insanity

Novocaine9
June 17th, 2016, 08:52 PM
I've been laughing for no reason, my psychosis has been getting worse. I feel like a psychopath. I've etched the words, " he's watching" on my arm. He IS watching me. My whole life. I'm so terrified right now. He's been waking me up at night. I can't tell anyone. My concentration has gone down the drain. The hallucinations drown that out. They only want me to notice them. They influence my decisions now because I'm useless and not normal like my mom says. Can anyone talk maybe? That might help. Any advise on what I should do?

thatgothgirluknow
June 17th, 2016, 11:21 PM
you really need to talk to someone it is a serious problem and you need a professional to help you

Novocaine9
June 18th, 2016, 10:44 AM
I set up an appointment with my psychiatrist but that's not until Monday. My mom doesn't know how bad it is.

Dalcourt
June 18th, 2016, 12:22 PM
I set up an appointment with my psychiatrist but that's not until Monday. My mom doesn't know how bad it is.

Can't you talk to her about it ? or someone else close to you?

BrokenWingedPegasus
June 19th, 2016, 04:32 PM
I can talk, if you need someone. Hold on for now. I know that it's hard, even if I never had hallucinations, I know how it feels to not be able to get something out of my mind or ignore it, and you need to hold on, even if it's terrible, until you get professional help. I'm here if you need someone.