PDA

View Full Version : weird question

Sofie1
June 17th, 2016, 05:15 PM
ok i have never masturbated before and im just curious. will it hurt? and will i get pee on my fingers? and where is the best place to do it?

Taryn98
June 17th, 2016, 05:51 PM
If it hurt, people wouldn't do it, no you don't get pee on you unless you pee while doing it (which isn't normal), and bedroom or bathroom are the easiest places

Elysium
June 17th, 2016, 06:45 PM
It depends on how you masturbate. Clitoral stimulation shouldn't hurt (unless you're incredibly sensitive and incredibly direct, it might just be uncomfortable), but insertion/penetration might. If you choose to take that route, be sure to use something that's designed for that purpose and safe for your body and be slow and careful. If you do too much too quickly, you could tear something which would be painful and potentially cause bleeding. Your vagina does and will stretch, but you don't want to force it. (And please, please, please don't believe the hymen myth.) Otherwise, no, you're unlikely to get pee on your fingers - your vagina produces a different kind of lubrication.

playfull-qt
June 17th, 2016, 11:39 PM
It depends on how you masturbate. Clitoral stimulation shouldn't hurt (unless you're incredibly sensitive and incredibly direct, it might just be uncomfortable), but insertion/penetration might. If you choose to take that route, be sure to use something that's designed for that purpose and safe for your body and be slow and careful. If you do too much too quickly, you could tear something which would be painful and potentially cause bleeding. Your vagina does and will stretch, but you don't want to force it. (And please, please, please don't believe the hymen myth.) Otherwise, no, you're unlikely to get pee on your fingers - your vagina produces a different kind of lubrication.

Gr8 Advice!!!

Take it slow and do what feels good to you.

ClaraWho
June 18th, 2016, 01:04 AM
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14475

~ Clara

kalha123
November 29th, 2017, 02:36 AM
????

Dalcourt
November 29th, 2017, 02:51 AM
Please don't post in threads with more than two months inactivity. :locked: