PDA

View Full Version : Issues

Novocaine9
June 17th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Hey guys, I'm new here. I've been having a lot of trouble lately. My mom has been degrading me a lot. She's been telling me I'm an embarrassment and that I'm too fat. I always either too fat or too skinny in her book. I have a lot of problems. I had to drop out of regular school because of my mental illnesses.

My main problems with that are my depression, severe anxiety, and psychosis. My mom's not helping at all either. She literally makes me hate myself. She's always been like that to me. When I was getting bullied she told me that it was probably my fault. The bullying has still left scars on me. My sister is not better either. She tried to drown me and she's always yelling at me too and telling me she hates me.

Anyway, my psychiatrist tells me that there's nothing he can do to help along with my therapist and that I'd have to see a new psychiatrist. He said he thinks my diagnosis is more serious and that I might have schizophrenia. My mom yelled at me saying that I'm not normal. There's something wrong with me. I'm such a loser. I can't even stay in school for long. Right now I'm going to a school where I only have to come in once a week and I still get really sick when I go in.

Any advice on what I should do? The voices, anxiety, and depression are getting worse.

Flapjack
June 17th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Hey guys, I'm new here. I've been having a lot of trouble lately. My mom has been degrading me a lot. She's been telling me I'm an embarrassment and that I'm too fat. I always either too fat or too skinny in her book. I have a lot of problems. I had to drop out of regular school because of my mental illnesses.

My main problems with that are my depression, severe anxiety, and psychosis. My mom's not helping at all either. She literally makes me hate myself. She's always been like that to me. When I was getting bullied she told me that it was probably my fault. The bullying has still left scars on me. My sister is not better either. She tried to drown me and she's always yelling at me too and telling me she hates me.

Anyway, my psychiatrist tells me that there's nothing he can do to help along with my therapist and that I'd have to see a new psychiatrist. He said he thinks my diagnosis is more serious and that I might have schizophrenia. My mom yelled at me saying that I'm not normal. There's something wrong with me. I'm such a loser. I can't even stay in school for long. Right now I'm going to a school where I only have to come in once a week and I still get really sick when I go in.

Any advice on what I should do? The voices, anxiety, and depression are getting worse.
Wowww this is not okay!!! I am so sorry you're going through this, I'm not sure what the laws are in your country but that is child abuse where I am from! Please report it! This can only be making your mental health worse:(

jamie_n5
June 30th, 2016, 07:28 PM
OMG even your doctors don't seem like they want to make you feel better. I sure hope that they find some therapy and meds that help. I would turn your mom into Social Services for what she is doing to you.

Skylark
July 27th, 2016, 06:15 PM
It sounds like some of these mantal disorders you're plagued with have been caused by your mom and sisters' frankly abusive behavior. Next time she makes fun of you about it tell her it's her fault (because it most likely is). And even if she wasn't the direct cause of it, she has definitely worsened it. No doubt about that.