PDA

View Full Version : Point of life?

Anonymous2002
June 17th, 2016, 11:17 AM
What is the point of life...
as far as I know it's just to reproduce, and I don't want to have kids that will go through the same shit I have to. or anyone.
my whole mind is a fucking rollercoaster of destruction and every ride has to come to an end, so why wait?
Why sit down when I'm eventually going to get up,

I honestly don't know anymore, I made a post not too long ago about how I wasn't suicidal but it's amazing how fast things change

Flapjack
June 17th, 2016, 12:03 PM
What is the point of life...
as far as I know it's just to reproduce, and I don't want to have kids that will go through the same shit I have to. or anyone.
my whole mind is a fucking rollercoaster of destruction and every ride has to come to an end, so why wait?
Why sit down when I'm eventually going to get up,

I honestly don't know anymore, I made a post not too long ago about how I wasn't suicidal but it's amazing how fast things change
The point of life is what you want the point to be! If you don't want to reproduce then live for friends and family or for adventure or for video games or anime:)

Kagura
June 17th, 2016, 12:39 PM
I live for the food tbh

FlyOnTheWall
June 17th, 2016, 12:39 PM
I struggle with mental illness as well and I dont want to reproduce either but for me the point of life may change and certain stages of your life and not everyone will have the same reason.

when your a kid it might be so Santa Claus can come and when your a teenager that would probably change like right now my point of like is only rock climbing but at least its keeping me going :)

Stay strong mate

Kacchon
June 18th, 2016, 12:47 AM
There may not be a meaning to life, but there is meaning in life.

Doc. Maestro
June 19th, 2016, 05:38 AM
To be honest, there is no point. You just have to make it up for yourself.

For me? I figure, before you existed there was nothing, and after you die there's probably an infinite amount of nothing. I'm not betting on an afterlife that I can't be sure exists, so, I figured might as well live this one to its fullest.

You have an infinitesimally small amount of time to live compared to the vast emptiness that lies beyond the threshold of death, so make the most of it because you might as well see what life has to offer.

Anonymous2002
June 19th, 2016, 12:08 PM
I still don't understand
people obviously don't live for the work, to be bullied, to pay bills... as a child its a lot for fun because you would enjoy playing. but that's not the case anymore, I mean... you could stay for someone you love, family, friend, boyfriend/girlfriend, but really i have none that would really care, some family might a little but not for long, and no true friends along with a girlfriend that doesn't want to use me, i would happily live on if i had someone... who cared.... who understood... who was there... and i'm not talking about online, i mean in real life, someone i can go out with and just be me. but when anyone sees my scars they judge me so its hopeless, i know 1 person in my old school who was cutting, hers arms absolutely covered, and i never understood why, i always hoped she was ok, worried about her, no idea who she really was, but... now i get it, i get it all, she seemed ok when i last saw her so at least that's all good. I just wish i had 1 person, a true friend, who was relateable, we would go out and just walk around, i could kill a whole day just starring into the sky having a smoke with someone, because i know in the end, we all die, but ill have someone by my side with me. I know there are people out there like me, but not where I live. and i want them to live close because if something is wrong i can help them, online can be helpful but in person is a lot more comforting.... I don't know anymore, don't ask