PDA

View Full Version : Point of life?

Anonymous2002
June 17th, 2016, 11:12 AM
What is the point of life...
as far as I know it's just to reproduce, and I don't want to have kids that will go through the same shit I have to. or anyone.
my whole mind is a fucking rollercoaster of destruction and every ride has to come to an end, so why wait?
Why sit down when I'm eventually going to get up,

I honestly don't know anymore, I made a post not too long ago about how I wasn't suicidal but it's amazing how fast things change

Ainsleyshea
June 21st, 2016, 05:50 AM
well wouldn't you rather say "i lived" other than i pussyed out less than half way thro life there to many ifs, but and why in the world to say whats the point

Anonymous2002
June 22nd, 2016, 12:54 AM
well wouldn't you rather say "i lived" other than i pussyed out less than half way thro life there to many ifs, but and why in the world to say whats the point

"Suicide isn't cowardly.
I'll tell you what is cowardly;
treating people so badly
that they want to end their lives"

- Ashley Purdey

Periphery
June 22nd, 2016, 06:45 AM
"Suicide isn't cowardly.
treating people so badly

- Ashley Purdey

What it is though is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Life's a bitch, we all know that, but that doesn't mean we should allow that bitch to get the best of us. We all go trough bad times, we all have to ride this rollercoaster of destruction.

Life has so much more than just to reproduce. We should enjoy our lives, do the good things and forget the bad ones. Travel, explore, live. These things seem impossible to some people and they might seem the same to you but you should NEVER give up hope. Eventually life will get much better, and when it does you'll be so proud and glad you didn't end it yet.

You will then realise that giving up is not a solution. You will be able to make it trough, so many have been there and so many have gotten trough and you can do the same. Never give up hope and always look forward.

Sasha M
June 22nd, 2016, 08:32 AM
The truth is there is no point to life, no REAL point, but life can be really great.
Your a kid, just because it may look grim now does not mean it will be like this forever.
The world is full of humor, pleasure, good people, and fun. Are you willing to miss 70+ years of your life because times are tough now? Thats real pussy, come on now! Things are bad but they will get better.

Ainsleyshea
June 22nd, 2016, 09:51 AM
"Suicide isn't cowardly.
treating people so badly

- Ashley Purdey

no cowardly is letting them make you feel like that

Anonymous2002
June 22nd, 2016, 11:40 AM
The truth is there is no point to life, no REAL point, but life can be really great.
Your a kid, just because it may look grim now does not mean it will be like this forever.
The world is full of humor, pleasure, good people, and fun. Are you willing to miss 70+ years of your life because times are tough now? Thats real pussy, come on now! Things are bad but they will get better.

You call me a kid and your 16...

Sasha M
June 22nd, 2016, 12:18 PM
You call me a kid and your 16...

Woah now, lets not get edgy!
I'm almost 17 and although I may still be a kid I have more of an idea of whats up then you if you think there is nothing to live for...

ValentinClarke
June 22nd, 2016, 12:39 PM
What is the point of life...
as far as I know it's just to reproduce, and I don't want to have kids that will go through the same shit I have to. or anyone.
my whole mind is a fucking rollercoaster of destruction and every ride has to come to an end, so why wait?
Why sit down when I'm eventually going to get up,

I honestly don't know anymore, I made a post not too long ago about how I wasn't suicidal but it's amazing how fast things change
Hey, I remember when I was thinking the exact same thing that you were. It will get better, I know it's cliche, but it's true. You just have to get through this dark period, be it weeks, months or years. Even still, I don't know what the point of life is, I'm just doing everything day by day, week by week.
I'm here for you if you need me to be,
PM me if needed,
Valentin

Periphery
June 23rd, 2016, 04:16 AM
no cowardly is letting them make you feel like that

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about here. "Cowardly is letting them make you feel like that" Not everyone is able to just 'not care'. You don't seem to understand anxiety is a thing here. There are people out there who keep everything stuck in their head, every bad thing they have ever been told is something that hurts them, and they can't help it.

Stop making posts like these if you have no idea what you're talking about yourself.

jamie_n5
July 3rd, 2016, 06:54 PM
Yes that may be true in your mind but definitely suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem. Things will improve if you just look for some good and not all gloom.